HAL Prachand - Light Combat Helicopter (LCH)

chex3009

Country flag
^^^Kunal Sir, is this the HELINA? and the LCH has been fully weopanised or not???

chex3009

Country flag
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Looks like its going to be only static display of LCH 2nd prototype.
No, the one flying and doing maneouvres is the 2nd prototype itself.

debasree

Country flag
dont u think the apache longbow @ the lha2 looks simillar.but anyway its a great news, hal now concentrate to create a heavy lift chopper.

chex3009

Country flag
No chex, Check the nos. Both are same.

yeah manc, but i read somewhere yesterday than the 2nd prototype is gonna perform at the AI2011.

But the tail number shows that its the 1st one.

plugwater

yeah manc, but i read somewhere yesterday than the 2nd prototype is gonna perform at the AI2011.

But the tail number shows that its the 1st one.
yeah i read that too..

I guess they changed the plan to static display only .

chex3009

Country flag
yeah i read that too..

I guess they changed the plan to static display only .
Might be the case where the pics suggest they are moving it in the area and might assemble remaining parts there and it might perform on the actual days of exhibition and the pilots might be practicing on the !st prototype till then.

plugwater

Might be the case where the pics suggest they are moving it in the area and might assemble remaining parts there and it might perform on the actual days of exhibition and the pilots might be practicing on the !st prototype till then.
I really don't think so, They should have readied the helicopter by now. Anyway the risk is too huge to fly the helicopter first time that too in front of everybody, if something happens its going to be a huge embarrassment for HAL and also it will ruin the entire show.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
I really don't think so, They should have readied the helicopter by now. Anyway the risk is too huge to fly the helicopter first time that too in front of everybody, if something happens its going to be a huge embarrassment for HAL and also it will ruin the entire show.

Agree with you 100%..

Its a 2nd untested prototype..

Risk is to much when huge crowd is near by..

Btw, Whoever got that paint job idea should be suspended for a week, It ruins the looks of LCH also its not Army`s paint job..

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
AERO INDIA: Light Combat Helicopter 2nd Prototype In Camo

Last edited:

Global Defence

Articles