Gurmeet Ram Rahim - An internal security perspective

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Bhai, in case it isn't clear what this asshole is trying to do. His name is Ram Rahim. He dresses up like the Sikh Guru. He is trying to convince people that his way is the one true way. Recently in Punjab, people from his cult were trying to create communal tension by sacrilege of Sikh, Hindu, Muslim and Christian texts. He and his followers are a cancer and must be eradicated.
just some videshi takatein is ka faida na uthaye...

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Even Buddha said, don't trust me find it yourself.

This essence should be maintained.

We have respect to people who have faith in him, many are Hindus, Sikhs or even muslims. But if they do violence then that respect gets away.

The problem is if some foreign intel does not take advantage of this.
No, he doesn't deserve any respect. He is a political cunt who is setting himself up for being the absolute power in the area which he controls.

Bhai sahab, if you keep respecting him, you will see another Khalistan like Azad Premi movement in a couple of decades. You mark my words.

When you see a baby snake, you stomp on that sunuvabitch until it dies. Not nurture it with milk until it is old enough to bite you.

All this political correct dhanda is the reason behind all of India's troubles.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
modi ka sun powerfull tha sath sath mars bhi kafi powerful hai...

modi jab se leader bana hai ek ke baad ek kuch na kuch ho raha hai... but .....control mein ajata hai.

the BJP really is under immense pressure and also work responsibility..

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
No, he doesn't deserve any respect. He is a political cunt who is setting himself up for being the absolute power in the area which he controls.

Bhai sahab, if you keep respecting him, you will see another Khalistan like Azad Premi movement in a couple of decades. You mark my words.

When you see a baby snake, you stomp on that sunuvabitch until it dies. Not nurture it with milk until it is old enough to bite you.

All this political correct dhanda is the reason behind all of India's troubles.

I don't have respect for that dhongi but his followers... who are hindus and Sikhs...

let them realize it... they will come to know it soon.. bohot bada desh hai .. ghanta kuch nahi kar sakta koi aise baba

But after this... not a single MUllah will challenge the government...ki yeh nahi who nahi.. ..

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
When it is Sikhs and Hindus rioting this time , we are not blanket blaming the religion. Dunno which is peaceful lot.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
When it is Sikhs and Hindus rioting this time , we are not blanket blaming the religion. Dunno which is peaceful lot.
At least nobody is going off,firing AK's,ramming trucks or ramming airplanes in buildings,the situation can be controlled.

==================================================================

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Bhai iss Dhaage ko kya hua hai.

Here people are talking more about bigotry than RR.

===================================================

And what the fuck gormint was doing,2 days back i heard at least there were 2 million people coming from all over the world to haryana and punjab.

====================================================

They should have stopped them from coming at first place.

square

Strategic Issues
:laugh: Not really. I just said I don't want to get into this debate in a flippant manner.

You need to research how Sikhs feel about impersonating or depiction of Gurus. Just because one religion says it's alright, doesn't mean everybody feels that way.
i just present you a argument based on logic , facts and in accordence to laws......
it was very surprising to have a personal attack in response......

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles