Gurmeet Ram Rahim - An internal security perspective

Indibomber

kisi ko bhi Godman bana dety hai ...
Bro! Godmen ke pankh nahi nikalte after he/she gets his/her chakras opened. There is a spiritual void and people follow and believe who they feel is right anyone who is able to connect and nourish. How do you find a identify a Godman? 80 Year old Adi Shankra was accused of murder and rape and was arrested. Swamy Nithyananda and so many others. I would trust my spiritual guru before any Judge..

Yes, a brilliant idea. So, whom you going to vote? CONgress? I mean that isn't a bad idea.
Bhai, 70% of the police was hired during the reign of Bull Shit Hooda, They were they first ones to run for the crime scene, same thing happened during the Jat agitation, State machinery DOES not and WILL not listen to NON Jat CM. Sadly Khattar does not have the guts to formalize cases and dump some of the state machinery. Intelligence reported to higher ups that followers will be non violent and that no action is required. Clearly Higher ups either twisted the information to play along former masters or clear Chaman. regardless Khattar's head will role since he wears the crown.

Blind bhakts. Nothing else .
Bhakts are blind, so are non Bhakts....NON believers (Commies) have killed more people than bhakts. Issue is how judiciary behaved. 3 Days in advance everyone knew about the verdict.

Indian Sniper.001

Country flag
How do you find a identify a Godman? 80 Year old Adi Shankra was accused of murder and rape and was arrested. Swamy Nithyananda and so many others. I would trust my spiritual guru before any Judge..
Duh. How could you compare Adi Shankara to this charlatan? Adi Shankara was a noble soul, he stayed away from limelight, lived an ascetic life. He was arrested because he dared to question the conversion mafia. And I won't even begin about Gurmeet Rahim.

square

Strategic Issues
Ah no, that is not what @Zero-Sum-Game is talking about. There were nearly large scale riots because of him impersonating Sikh Guru.
if i dress up like krishna and start dancing with my known once .....
do you have any problem with this.....
or may be few will have if they want to make a issue out of this .....

atleast we should be well balance in our mind to follow laws....
if there is no law against dressingup like someone alse.....means no offence done....

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
@ezsasa
http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-national/Sikhs-Dera-supporters-clash/article15263978.ece
http://www.rediff.com/news/2007/may/17dera.htm
http://www.asianews.it/news-en/Bloo...followers-and-Sikh-groups-in-Punjab-9307.html
http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-deras-become-latest-trouble-spots-in-punjab-1259274
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/6670569.stm

crux of the matter is the fact that this so called guru tried to proclaim himself as the true guru while impersonating the tenth guru of sikhs ' Guru Gobind Singh Ji' . he even tried to copy the tradition of "amrit"(baptism) and ordered his followers to take up "insan" as their sir name as Sikhs have 'SINGH' in their name. this never sat well with the various sikh factions as it was precieved as an insult to the religion and it also felt that the baba was trying to present himself as the living guru which is a taboo as Sikhs have "Sri Guru Granth Sahib" as their one and only true guru in 'Shabad form' after the ten gurus who were in body form.
In that case, somebody had to bite the bullet someday. If not today, maybe a few years down the line. If left untouched the chap would have accumulated even more followers, which would have lead to even more violence.

No matter which party is in power in Haryana, now or in future this mob violence was inevitable.

Bharat Ek Khoj

Can you please be more clear?
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I replied to this >> This is a prime example of when people expect too much for something in short time,BJP is not perfect

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
if i dress up like krishna and start dancing with my known once .....
do you have any problem with this.....
or may be few will have if they want to make a issue out of this .....

atleast we should be well balance in our mind to follow laws....
if there is no law against dressingup like someone alse.....means no offence done....
:facepalm: Ja yaar. Aaj mood nahi hai. Meri taraf se Madhuri Dixit ban ke naach.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
In that case, somebody had to bite the bullet someday. If not today, maybe a few years down the line. If left untouched the chap would have accumulated even more followers, which would have lead to even more violence.

No matter which party is in power in Haryana, now or in future this mob violence was inevitable.
Bhai, in case it isn't clear what this asshole is trying to do. His name is Ram Rahim. He dresses up like the Sikh Guru. He is trying to convince people that his way is the one true way. Recently in Punjab, people from his cult were trying to create communal tension by sacrilege of Sikh, Hindu, Muslim and Christian texts. He and his followers are a cancer and must be eradicated.

Indibomber

Duh. How could you compare Adi Shankara to this charlatan? Adi Shankara was a noble soul, he stayed away from limelight, lived an ascetic life. He was arrested because he dared to question the conversion mafia. And I won't even begin about Gurmeet Rahim.
True..but my question is on Judiciary not on a Guru.

square

Strategic Issues
:facepalm: Ja yaar. Aaj mood nahi hai. Meri taraf se Madhuri Dixit ban ke naach.
i do not want to put myself in it....

but then one of the member wrote "Days like these reveal major fault line within our system. There is never a convenient time to discuss inconvenient issues.".

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Bro! Godmen ke pankh nahi nikalte after he/she gets his/her chakras opened. There is a spiritual void and people follow and believe who they feel is right anyone who is able to connect and nourish. How do you find a identify a Godman? 80 Year old Adi Shankra was accused of murder and rape and was arrested. Swamy Nithyananda and so many others. I would trust my spiritual guru before any Judge..

Even Buddha said, don't trust me find it yourself.

This essence should be maintained.

We have respect to people who have faith in him, many are Hindus, Sikhs or even muslims. But if they do violence then that respect gets away.

The problem is if some foreign intel does not take advantage of this.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles