Gurmeet Ram Rahim - An internal security perspective

Zero-Sum-Game

well, i was planning to open this thread from two or three days ago but decided against it. i am currently at my hometown of faridkot which happens to lie in the heart of malwa belt. and want to report that there is extreme fear at the ground .. common man is scared for his life... there is failure of govt machinery... curfew was imposed here but i am still getting report of violence,,,, these so called "premis" are fucked up people and they have beef with the Sikh population of the state due to another incident which happened back in 2007-2008... now what i am seeing here is that people have fortified themselves in their homes and gurudawaras, similarly these cult followers have amassed fuel and weapons in their regional centres .... add to that rumours and grapevine ... punjab is under siege and my relatives in haryana are reporting that situation is delicate even over there...

i have locked up my home and prepped up my .32 bore but i am still terrified as i have only 6 cartridges.....pray!

Bharat Ek Khoj

well, i was planning to open this thread from two or three days ago but decided against it. i am currently at my hometown of faridkot which happens to lie in the heart of malwa belt. and want to report that there is extreme fear at the ground .. common man is scared for his life... there is failure of govt machinery... curfew was imposed here but i am still getting report of violence,,,, these so called "premis" are fucked up people and they have beef with the Sikh population of the state due to another incident which happened back in 2007-2008... now what i am seeing here is that people have fortified themselves in their homes and gurudawaras, similarly these cult followers have amassed fuel and weapons in their regional centres .... add to that rumours and grapevine ... punjab is under siege and my relatives in haryana are reporting that situation is delicate even over there...

i have locked up my home and prepped up my .32 bore but i am still terrified as i have only 6 cartridges.....pray!
Get a live wire and throw on those pigs whoever breaks in.

Bharat Ek Khoj

LEMME REPEAT..
A curfew was imposed, what does normal civilians have to do outside when they know there is a violent protest going on?

Sorry to say, but a few here are EXACTLY asking the same same questions Kashmiri liberals ask us. They ask us - how do you know a civilian wasn't killed? What did the poor child do to get killed, and here we have to answer the same questions. SIGH!
Read the above reply by zero sum game.

kamaal

Country flag
Apologies for bringing BJP-Congress topic, but this is just to clarify that this Ch*tiya baba was providing vote to both the parties.

Now the point is, we are definitely not a mature nation we need to shut such useless cult houses who brainwash poor and illiterate people.

Indian Sniper.001

Country flag
Read the above reply by zero sum game.
This comment was on the first page.

A charlatan godman has mocked the L&O. Khattar's govt. has failed in maintaining L&O.
I didn't bring up politics, I had the conviction to state that it was a L&O failure, but someone else had brought up politics to push their damn agenda here.

Zero-Sum-Game

i don't whether you guys are getting reports from punjab or not but let me just list major attacks...
  • sangrur... electricity grid set on fire, buses set on fire
  • mansa arson attack at income tax dept, railway station set on fire
  • patiala arson attacks failed on govt service centre
  • faridkot curfew... violence in nearby villages
  • ferozpur... curfew ... protestors damaged govt prop.
  • bathinda city under siege and many reports of confrontations between premis and govt forces..
  • moga curfew...... no major news....

Bharat Ek Khoj

^ Damn thats horrible. Definitely failure from state/central gov side. Hope gov have something to show these retards their place ( something like skunk bomb would efficiently do that ).

Cutting Edge 2

Space Power
i don't whether you guys are getting reports from punjab or not but let me just list major attacks...
  • sangrur... electricity grid set on fire, buses set on fire
  • mansa arson attack at income tax dept, railway station set on fire
  • patiala arson attacks failed on govt service centre
  • faridkot curfew... violence in nearby villages
  • ferozpur... curfew ... protestors damaged govt prop.
  • bathinda city under siege and many reports of confrontations between premis and govt forces..
  • moga curfew...... no major news....
Thanks for giving that info. Its really horrible whats happening in both Punjab and Haryana. I hope it gets under control soon. No one needs to die for a rapist baba.

We the people of India need to unite and reject these cult leaders.

Zero-Sum-Game

let me make it very clear that all parties in punjab haryana at some moment of time had sought support from dera.... that includes CONGRESS, SAD(Shiromani Akali Dal), BJP, BSP, AAP.......
so govt machinery and political appeasement for vote bank are to blame for this debacle....
there was solid intelligence that premis would turn violent in case of verdict going against the cult leader... this was conveniently ignored.... both states adopted a casual approach and they were horribly wrong in the assessment of the situation.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
^ Damn thats horrible. Definitely failure from state/central gov side. Hope gov have something to show these retards their place ( something like skunk bomb would efficiently do that ).
yes, but let the situation calm down...

it's going to take time.

Just don't instigate.. stay calm.. don't go out...

Bharat Ek Khoj

yes, but let the situation calm down...

it's going to take time.

Just don't instigate.. stay calm.. don't go out...
You have no idea what skunk bomb is. do you ? :biggrin2: But as we don't have, there should be something else, as teargas also doesn't affect such large mob.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
You have no idea what skunk bomb is. do you ? :biggrin2: But as we don't have, there should be something else, as teargas also doesn't affect such large mob.
yes but this unneccesary tamasha needs to stop today. It won't get them anything....

Zero-Sum-Game

reports are coming in from my relatives from HARYANA that people are being targetted along the state highways and national highways...
i request you all to inform anyone you can that it is dangerous to travel in such scenario, please avoid areas of chandigarh, sirsa, ambala, bathinda , mansa etc,,
nh 9 nh 7 nh 44 nh 52 nh 54 are unsafe to travel...
please be careful out there...
if anyone is on road please dont stop for a check point without police personnel as premis are known to employ this tactic ... be safe...

Global Defence

New threads

Articles