Gurmeet Ram Rahim - An internal security perspective

Indian Sniper.001

Country flag
I'd rather not vote for anyone (as I don't even believe in democracy) But yeah corrupt CONgress is million times better than Feku BJP.
Definitely, CONgress is better than BJP in fixing even Army Officers as terrorists and shielding terrorists like Ishrat Jahan, Sahabbudin and can go on and on.

INDIAN people are dying, There is nothing to LOL bout.
They lost the right to live (I care a fuck if they are Indians too), when they picked up weapons against the country.

Cutting Edge 2

Space Power
Definitely, CONgress is better than BJP in fixing even Army Officers as terrorists and shielding terrorists like Ishrat Jahan, Sahabbudin and can go on and on.
Terrorists??? These people who are burning haryana every Year are nice people.

So you are saying that if people die in the hands of Muslims is worse than if they die in the hands of Hindus.

BTW if you like BJP than that is just your opinion that I DON"T AGREE WITH.

They lost the right to live (I care a fuck if they are Indians too), when they picked up weapons against the country.
What garbage are you writing here. Do some research. Media is reporting that about only half are Dera supports and a child died too. Does that child deserve to die too?

kamaal

Country flag
If baba's goons are dying then, awesome. But if a normal Indian is dying, then its sad and failure of the current govt.

BTW to all the above "AA Thuu" comments, same thing happened while one of the godman was arrested in 2012, so keep your "thuuk" to your mouth and don't spill over here.

It's time khattar saab forget about politics and give free hands to Army, CRPF & Police.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Baba's son is married to Punjab congress chief's daughter....

Correction: Ramrahim's son is married to Punjab congress chief's daughter..

I think we can stop calling him baba/guru from now on..

Indian Sniper.001

Country flag
Terrorists??? These people who are burning haryana every Year are nice people.

So you are saying that if people die in the hands of Muslims is worse than if they die in the hands of Hindus.
WHAT?! Where did I say that? I told anyone who takes arms against the nation are its enemies, be it muslim or a Hindu, if I have stated otherwise, quote me on it.

BTW if you like BJP than that is just your opinion that I DON"T AGREE WITH.
---------- I didn't force BJP upon you, but when you stated CONgress better than BJP, I stated a contradictory fact.

Media is reporting that about only half are Dera supports and a child died too. Does that child deserve to die too?
Section 144 is imposed, do you know what it is? Why does a child need to be out once curfew imposed? What difference b/w you and a heart-bleeding Kashmiri liberal who questions the Indian Army for shooting a pellet on a child?

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Did you mean, there's nothing wrong if few gets killed ?
Of course it's sad! But if they come to destroy the property for which many of us have paid tax then they should be warned and if they don't stop then all the necessary actions must be taken.

In any case, people of this nation learn not to destroy property.
Already our economy is developing and not developed. And such Jahil pana looks good in arab world not in India...

They should realize that that dhongi baba has raped two girls. If they have so much of anger show in Kashmir and LOC not on streets.

A counter protest can be called and taught lesson to these goons who are creating havoc. There fore its necessary to avoid any violence.

Indian Sniper.001

Country flag
Did you mean, there's nothing wrong if few gets killed ?
Who are those few? Nation-builders? They picked up 'arms' against the nation, they put the internal security of the country at stake, how else do you expect to deal with such people? You are behaving exactly as the heart-bleeding Kashmiri liberals behave, you are asking the 'exact' same questions they ask.

Cutting Edge 2

Space Power
I am also not sure voting for BJP, but calling congress only corrupt is like forgiving them. I would call congress cannibals.
I know congress has lots of skeletons in their closet too but this level of anarchy is unprecedented in India.
I am still not in Congress camp but I am now done defending BJP, If gov can't provide law and order than thats enough reason for me to jump the ship. For me dream of Achhe Din is over.
Section 144 is imposed, do you know what it is? Why does a child need to be out once curfew imposed? What difference b/w you and a heart-bleeding Kashmiri liberal who questions the Indian Army for shooting a pellet on a child?
DON'T even dare call me a liberal or anti IA. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME.

Unlike you I am not BJP's blind bhakt. I am Bharat mata's bhakt. So unlike you I do care about Indian children dying. I don't do victim blaming on innocent children for a CORRUPT POLITICAL PARTY like BJP.

Once agin Aak Thoo on BJP.

Bharat Ek Khoj

Of course it's sad! But if they come to destroy the property for which many of us have paid tax then they should be warned and if they don't stop then all the necessary actions must be taken.

In any case, people of this nation learn not to destroy property.
Already our economy is developing and not developed. And such Jahil pana looks good in arab world not in India...

They should realize that that dhongi baba has raped two girls. If they have so much of anger show in Kashmir and LOC not on streets.

A counter protest can be called and taught lesson to these goons who are creating havoc. There fore its necessary to avoid any violence.
How are you so sure that only followers got killed ?
Other than UP, Gujarat is/used be hub of riots and I know enough stories. Just recently after that 10 fail mentally retard kid Hardik patel messed up, 10 innocent people got killed.

Who are those few? Nation-builders? They picked up 'arms' against the nation, they put the internal security of the country at stake, how else do you expect to deal with such people? You are behaving exactly as the heart-bleeding Kashmiri liberals behave, you are asking the 'exact' same questions they ask.

Indian Sniper.001

Country flag
DON'T even dare call me a liberal or anti IA. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME.

Unlike you I am not BJP's blind bhakt. I am Bharat mata's bhakt. So unlike you I do care about Indian children dying. I don't do victim blaming on innocent children for a CORRUPT POLITICAL PARTY like BJP.
You state SIMILARLY as a Kashmiri liberal and you say me to not to call you a liberal. You say you are Bharat Mata's son, but still say a party which sold her is better than a party which is working for her. Okay...
What was the 'innocent child' doing outside when curfew was imposed? Don't do victim-blaming, answer the damn question. I may not be as enlightened as you, so please enlighten me. If you want to target BJP target, but answer my question.

Indian Sniper.001

Country flag
Other than UP, Gujarat is/used be hub of riots and I know enough stories. Just recently after that 10 fail mentally retard kid Hardik patel messed up, 10 innocent people got killed.
LEMME REPEAT..
A curfew was imposed, what does normal civilians have to do outside when they know there is a violent protest going on?

Sorry to say, but a few here are EXACTLY asking the same same questions Kashmiri liberals ask us. They ask us - how do you know a civilian wasn't killed? What did the poor child do to get killed, and here we have to answer the same questions. SIGH!

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Other than UP, Gujarat is/used be hub of riots and I know enough stories. Just recently after that 10 fail mentally retard kid Hardik patel messed up, 10 innocent people got killed
as per my common sense in a jhund of followers there will be followers only.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles