Government Of India Warns Twitter. Twitter out?

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
is this going to end up as a commentary on how redundant these jobs were?
high percentage of job cuts and yet the service seems to be running fine. would any product continue to function normally amidst such steep sudden job cuts.
Most likely true, as other IT companies are also *ahem* reshuffling-laying off their staffs.
There is an emerging term coming from business management fellas 'Bull$hit Jobs' i.e. the kind of usual ;filler; type of roles-jobs solely kept for hiring ;diversity hires; and/or kind of tasks that apparently no person would want to do willingly, or just previously useful roles becoming unrequired-redundant due to emergence in tech (for e.g. how telephone exchange operators got replaced by automatic dialing machines in past) and many other reasons.

Then there is also this grim reality of IT sector going oversaturated everywhere and recent emergence in recession in the west is going to take biggest tall on this sector that hasn't shown some noticeable growth in last 5 some years. Facebook's case is perhaps most striking like god knows why Zucc decided to ditch facebook for this metaverse thing when it was found to be solely unprofitable at end - and yet he poured billions of dollars in its development 🤷‍♂️

Last but not least, the kind of political activism these companies got involved (deliberately-willingly or just out of majburi) is showing its fruits now.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Most likely true, as other IT companies are also *ahem* reshuffling-laying off their staffs.
There is an emerging term coming from business management fellas 'Bull$hit Jobs' i.e. the kind of usual ;filler; type of roles-jobs solely kept for hiring ;diversity hires; and/or kind of tasks that apparently no person would want to do willingly, or just previously useful roles becoming unrequired-redundant due to emergence in tech (for e.g. how telephone exchange operators got replaced by automatic dialing machines in past) and many other reasons.

Then there is also this grim reality of IT sector going oversaturated everywhere and recent emergence in recession in the west is going to take biggest tall on this sector that hasn't shown some noticeable growth in last 5 some years. Facebook's case is perhaps most striking like god knows why Zucc decided to ditch facebook for this metaverse thing when it was found to be solely unprofitable at end - and yet he poured billions of dollars in its development 🤷‍♂️

Last but not least, the kind of political activism these companies got involved (deliberately-willingly or just out of majburi) is showing its fruits now.
Yes mataverse. :pound:
this after so much subliminal messaging about metaverse in hollywood movies.
====
Decentraland’s billion-dollar ‘metaverse’ reportedly had 38 active users in one day

Jimih

Country flag
is this going to end up as a commentary on how redundant these jobs were?
high percentage of job cuts and yet the service seems to be running fine. would any product continue to function normally amidst such steep sudden job cuts.
Very valid point.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Guy is an asshole thats not how u treat employees atleast give them a notice few weeks prior
no,i don't feel sad when my enemies die.let them suffer,i would love it if they and their families die a violent painful death.

remember,these are our sworn enemies that we will anyway have to destroy one day,they are the liberandus and secularists that hate anything indigenous about our civilization and hates our dharmic roots.I as an Athiest would be fine if they would all just stop breathing tomorrow.

stop feeling any sympathy for your enemies and learn to never forgive and take all the power into your own faction and adjacents and preserving it as that will be what will keep our standing among other tribes.we can only be strong as a nation,nay strong as a community by being extremely intolerant while also being extremely cunning and with a pinch of violence thrown in like the chinese if we want to be the superpower we aspire to be.For this all these brown coolies must be smoked out and destroyed.if someone else does this for us , then feel good, don't feel any sadness.

flanker99

Country flag
no,i don't feel sad when my enemies die.let them suffer,i would love it if they and their families die a violent painful death.

remember,these are our sworn enemies that we will anyway have to destroy one day,they are the liberandus and secularists that hate anything indigenous about our civilization and hates our dharmic roots.I as an Athiest would be fine if they would all just stop breathing tomorrow.

stop feeling any sympathy for your enemies and learn to never forgive and take all the power into your own faction and adjacents and preserving it as that will be what will keep our standing among other tribes.we can only be strong as a nation,nay strong as a community by being extremely intolerant while also being extremely cunning and with a pinch of violence thrown in like the chinese if we want to be the superpower we aspire to be.For this all these brown coolies must be smoked out and destroyed.if someone else does this for us , then feel good, don't feel any sadness.
Are vai these is not about dharma karma friend or enemy..but simply about industrial ethics...unless a threat to the company every employee must be given some time before the person is laid off.

omaebakabaka

Are vai these is not about dharma karma friend or enemy..but simply about industrial ethics...unless a threat to the company every employee must be given some time before the person is laid off.
What ethics? Employees with no back bone and misguided utopia are the new bitches and will end up ruining their nations like ours in the past. No sympathy, its an at will employment as I understand in US

flanker99

Country flag
don't think he had a choice, he couldn't take chances with them crashing the system after paying 44 billion $ for this.
Doubt it most of them seems to be useless managerial, marketing roles...he probably did it for financial,efficiency issues nonetheless this is not the qay to treat ur employees..

flanker99

Country flag
What ethics? Employees with no back bone and misguided utopia are the new bitches and will end up ruining their nations like ours in the past. No sympathy, its an at will employment as I understand in US
Basic ones how would u feel if ur boss suddenly fired u over a call without much warning or time to look for another gig...as someone who has seen it happen to close family members i will never support such moves no matter done to whom..

Vinash

Country flag
The Woke employee batch at Twitter India loves American wokery.

They should also like the bad parts of American culture. Unceremonious firing with zero remorse is part of American culture.

ZERO sympathy to them.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Doubt it most of them seems to be useless managerial, marketing roles...he probably did it for financial,efficiency issues nonetheless this is not the qay to treat ur employees..
if they are enemy,i want even provide them with justice.india needs a whole new mindset,a whole new generation that is incapable of forgetting and incapable of forgiving and will retaliate for the slightest insult and will take a mile for our cause, not these forgiving people our enemies portray us to be.

we need to remove the moderators of gandhianism and peacefulness that were artificially inserted into the minds of the people of Bharat by Macaulay's children and other haters.The pressure and threat towards anyone especially traitors who would love to make this country weak for their degenerate needs must be unbearable.no rights or any rules or any human considerations should stand in our way and they should know it.rest will be taken care of by the chilling effect.

repeating so that IT SINKS IN - they are their loved ones must suffer and that must be the fate of every true india hater.I want to see their pain.

omaebakabaka

Basic ones how would u feel if ur boss suddenly fired u over a call without much warning or time to look for another gig...as someone who has seen it happen to close family members i will never support such moves no matter done to whom..
I walk to my job as if its last day every day and its best feeling mentally speaking. I understand but these are not some 18$ workers that may deserve some sympathy working their ass off physically, these ass holes (not all but as group) that think they can act as some sort of world saving activists while the result is fascistic level censorship and props. If I am the owner I would dissolve most of the management like he is doing....whatever his intentions are.....he is paying 60 day severance, what else do you need?

flanker99

Country flag
if they are enemy,i want even provide them with justice.india needs a whole new mindset,a whole new generation that is incapable of forgetting and incapable of forgiving and will retaliate for the slightest insult and will take a mile for our cause, not these forgiving people our enemies portray us to be.

we need to remove the moderators of gandhianism and peacefulness that were artificially inserted into the minds of the people of Bharat by Macaulay's children and other haters.The pressure and threat towards anyone especially traitors who would love to make this country weak for their degenerate needs must be unbearable.no rights or any rules or any human considerations should stand in our way and they should know it.rest will be taken care of by the chilling effect.
When someone says sham that means they are calling sham not shamsundar radharaman harihar prathameswar

flanker99

Country flag
I walk to my job as if its last day every day and its best feeling mentally speaking. I understand but these are not some 18$ workers that may deserve some sympathy working their ass off physically, these ass holes (not all but as group) that think they can act as some sort of world saving activists while the result is fascistic level censorship and props. If I am the owner I would dissolve most of the management like he is doing....whatever his intentions are.....he is paying 60 day severance, what else do you need?
I did not know the severance part ....my fault

omaebakabaka

I did not know the severance part ....my fault
Musk is an idiot to buy this shit platform, whole model is based on revenue from cucked companies that will stop putting their ads on it. Chootiya tried to get out of it but could not because the entire US govt is now vengeful against independent people or atleast acting very vindictively...likes of China or even worse.

He should have bought a chip company like AMD instead....

Vinash

Country flag
Might have missed it if discussed earlier but apparently Parag was rude to Elon Musk in a text message exchange
Go through all the convos in this thread including conversations between Jack Dorsey and Elon Musk.

Parag wasn't being rude. Atleast to me, it looks like Dorsey and Musk throwing him under the bus.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Guy is an asshole thats not how u treat employees atleast give them a notice few weeks prior
Most extreme capitalists are assholes. They don't see people beyond their work. Much of the tech staff was not the one screwing Twitter; it was the directors and their department heads who were in bed with the Liberal elites in the States censoring everything.

This guy needs some basic lessons in treating employees as humans.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles