Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

feathers

Tihar Jail
Banned
You are talking about you bro? I have surfed the PDF a lot. They abuse and block their own people for the slightest inclination to the Indian side. For e.g. there was a post about Indians having the technology to take out all pakistani nuclear weapons. Some member just laughed it off and ridiculed the post as usual. Then some pakistani member asked him not to laugh and take the matter seriously as it was indeed a threat to them. The poor guy got abused a lot and blocked for caring for his country's safety. Even the reasonable thinkers there don't get a chance. They like to live in their own bubble and abuse anyone who threatens to enlighten them with the truth.
This is really the biggest difference between Indians and Pakistanis which even shows the maturity which is exhibited by Indians on almost everything. Indians can agree or disagree on many things but they always comes on one platform whenever its about nation.

feathers

Tihar Jail
Banned
There were many angles including racist attitude adopted by the Pakistani military dictator. If India would not have intervene in 1971 then hundreds of thousands more would have been killed.

Arrow Head

Very provoking thread title to say the least but it only proves the Indians Pakistan obsession. !!
, this is just an old comedy script played by the late Moeen Akhtar, but since you people are adamant to generalise it, let me ask you, there are videos on the internet claiming that when Indians talk they shake their heads from side to side as if repeatedly saying NO.....I'm sure that's not the practice with majority hence people should make an effort to distinguish between humour and reality. peace.

Blackwater

Very provoking thread title to say the least but it only proves the Indians Pakistan obsession. !!
, this is just an old comedy script played by the late Moeen Akhtar, but since you people are adamant to generalise it, let me ask you, there are videos on the internet claiming that when Indians talk they shake their heads from side to side as if repeatedly saying NO.....I'm sure that's not the practice with majority hence people should make an effort to distinguish between humour and reality. peace.

Well though it's parody but proven fact, despite mujeebo Rahman won election east Pakistan ,leader like Bhutto and army make mockery of east Pakistanis aka Bengalis as kale pelle insaan and deprive them of their rights which leads to creation of Bangladesh

Arrow Head

Well though it's parody but proven fact, despite mujeebo Rahman won election east Pakistan ,leader like Bhutto and army make mockery of east Pakistanis aka Bengalis as kale pelle insaan and deprive them of their rights which leads to creation of Bangladesh
You are oblivious of the actual history sir, no doubt Mujeeb won the elections in East Pakistan since his was the only party fighting from there and the population of East was more than the West Pakistan......regardless of these facts, he was invited to run his office from Islamabad but the dimwit was adamant to transfer the country capital the state bank , naval HQ and other institutions to Dacca. !!! how politically correct is that ??? say if that was allowed and the next elections are won by a party in West Pakistan and they drag all back to Islamabad....hence you end up playing musical chairs with the country's set up.

Blackwater

You are oblivious of the actual history sir, no doubt Mujeeb won the elections in East Pakistan since his was the only party fighting from there and the population of East was more than the West Pakistan......regardless of these facts, he was invited to run his office from Islamabad but the dimwit was adamant to transfer the country capital the state bank , naval HQ and other institutions to Dacca. !!! how politically correct is that ??? say if that was allowed and the next elections are won by a party in West Pakistan and they drag all back to Islamabad....hence you end up playing musical chairs with the country's set up.

in other way u justify creation of Bangladesh. logically east Pakistan was not feasible for west Pakistan

Arrow Head

arrow head common man hope u got the answer, we r same people with same DNA
A celebrity advertising a product is not the same as some others who seem to be obsessed with fair skin....sadly due to my post count i can't provide links so let's just leave it at that.

Arrow Head

Pakistan is a bastard state on life support since its creation.The brits first,then the US propped it up with their charity in form of aids and easy loans.But now since those pakis are too retarded to see what is good for them,the double crossed americans and west for the chinese.The chinese on their part,are just happy milking pakistan like the whore she and her children are.
You as an Indian may bring your table manners in an open forum however i would not lower myself to your despicable level and remind you what the world also thinks of your kind. !!

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
You as an Indian may bring your table manners in an open forum however i would not lower myself to your despicable level and remind you what the world also thinks of your kind. !!
You as a Paki SHOULD be ashamed of a country known for ISLAMIC TERRORISM.

A country of terrorists and suicide bombers which is the biggest killer of Muslims.

Islamic Terrorism which is killing Muslims.

Blackwater

Pakistan is a bastard state on life support since its creation.The brits first,then the US propped it up with their charity in form of aids and easy loans.But now since those pakis are too retarded to see what is good for them,the double crossed americans and west for the chinese.The chinese on their part,are just happy milking pakistan like the whore she and her children are.
no need for this mate, pls debate with respect

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles