Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Rango

Pakistanis remind me of African Americans in the US. Despite setback after setback after setback, the confidence level is unmatched. At least African Americans have massive accomplishments in sports and music. Pakis are nobodies at the global level in every freaking single area.

In all-time T20 and T50 combined world cup head-to-head matches, it is 14 wins for India, 1 win for Pakistan and 1 tied match. Yet the Pakis act like we are equals and are always so hopeful. In Unicorns, the score is 111-0 in favor of India, but these guys have unparalleled hopes and dreams.

The below replying guy ("Nadeemkhan") does not realize that European visas are about to get even more difficult based on the trending political sentiments. Yesterday, a few Pakis drowned off the coast of Italy, a year after 350 drowned off the coast of Greece.

Last edited:

NutCracker

Country flag
Pakistanis remind me of African Americans in the US. Despite setback after setback after setback, the confidence level is unmatched. At least African Americans have massive accomplishments in sports and music. Pakis are nobodies at the global level in every freaking single area.

In all-time T20 and T50 combined world cup head-to-head matches, it is 14 wins for India, 1 win for Pakistan and 1 tied match. Yet the Pakis act like we are equals and are always so hopeful. In Unicorns, the score is 111-0 in favor of India, but these guys have unparalleled hopes and dreams.

The below replying guy ("Nadeemkhan") does not realize that European visas are about to get even more difficult based on the trending political sentiments. Yesterday, a few Pakis drowned off the coast of Italy, a year after 350 drowned off the coast of Greece.

Nadeem porky is Miyan da fan so most probably a Pakjabi scamster. See below post, here just one case where girl has falsely accused some Porky of rape,and suddenly porkies started thinking that they are victims, and forgot all the videos of porky childrapist being caught.

Not just victimhood but they dragged Indians too in it. In case of Indians those UKwalas are insecure in the way "they tuk out jaabs" , in case of porkies they are genuinely afraid for their female family members.
@Longewala

Longewala

Country flag
Nadeem porky is Miyan da fan so most probably a Pakjabi scamster. See below post, here just one case where girl has falsely accused some Porky of rape,and suddenly porkies started thinking that they are victims, and forgot all the videos of porky childrapist being caught.

Not just victimhood but they dragged Indians too in it. In case of Indians those UKwalas are insecure in the way "they tuk out jaabs" , in case of porkies they are genuinely afraid for their female family members.
@Longewala

So she accused multiple people but only the Pakistani community faced a "racist backlash".
Makes you wonder why, something to do with them being the only community that does mass rape gangs in the first place?

Similar to public announcements in the UK against "islamophobia" - for some reason, you don't need to warn people against Hinduphobia, the lack of Hindu terrorists might have a role in that perhaps.

Concard

Country flag

Pretty sure, that Porki moron thinks unicorn means some object or really the mythical unicorn. No startup founder will ever say "I want to build a unicorn". This moron not only says that but he says he wants to build it in another country assuming he understood the meaning of what he saying. That in addition to he includes his brother.

So much for claimed $380 billion economy with another $500 billion undocumented economy lol, not a single unicorn. And the one which was about to become a unicorn went bust recently.

vin bharat mahan

Kumaoni, Uttarakhand
Country flag
Pretty sure, that Porki moron thinks unicorn means some object or really the mythical unicorn. No startup founder will ever say "I want to build a unicorn". This moron not only says that but he says he wants to build it in another country assuming he understood the meaning of what he saying. That in addition to he includes his brother.

So much for claimed $380 billion economy with another $500 billion undocumented economy lol, not a single unicorn. And the one which was about to become a unicorn went bust recently.
what do u mean? pakistani or muslim knows about unicorn type imagenary horse (buraq) since 700 AD. they were first to know about different type of imagenary horse breeds. 😝
(Buraq >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> unicorn >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>unicorn company)

images.jpeg

Satish Sharma

Country flag
lol, so you displaying on Packi YouTube???
If not, post those poses here, let’s all have a laugh
My id is named Unknown Btw.
Anyways I don't remember all remember video I have commented in then to find out my comments in there. Too much hassle.
Just trust me bro :cool3::lol::lol::lol:

MuffleParch

Country flag

Pakistani unicorn...

1718822512557.png

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles