Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

angryIndian

Country flag
Honestly, never understood what's the point of studying medicine in such a place. Like do they and their parents even do basic research before committing to such places? Gormint and MEA can only do so much.
The cost of pursuing an MBBS in India has increased dramatically in the past few years

it's high time the government steps in and puts a cap on tuition fees. These private educational institutions in India are literally looting people.

In a country with a per capita income of just $2500 the cost of medical education can go up to 1.5 crores whereas there are countries with per capita income of over $15,000 and the MBBS fees are only 30-40 lakhs.

alex86neo

Country flag
The cost of pursuing an MBBS in India has increased dramatically in the past few years

it's high time the government steps in and puts a cap on tuition fees. These private educational institutions in India are literally looting people.

In a country with a per capita income of just $2500 the cost of medical education can go up to 1.5 crores whereas there are countries with per capita income of over $15,000 and the MBBS fees are only 30-40 lakhs.
In gov institutions cost is very less. Medical field is oversaturated anyway. Why to waste money on medical seats in pvt colleges? I can’t understand this trend.

Longewala

Country flag
There is nothing right in holding back women.

Nor Islam is fastest spreading religion. Rather, the one with highest birth rates.
You can decide that "holding back women" is awful and be all for for "female empowerment".

You just have to accept a few things will happen along with it.
A. Lots of well paying jobs held by women who will refuse to be breadwinners and still insist on a higher status man.
B. Lots of doctors etc who will end up working part time or worse, this reducing capacity in such industries.
C. Increasing tendency to badmouth and attack your own civilization and religion.
D. Safetyism and increasing curbs on "harmful" free speech.
E. Lots of emphasis on saying the "correct" things rather than doing the right things.

You can see anywhere in the world as women get "liberated". All of these happen.

Satish Sharma

Country flag
Not gonna happen. Maximum private medical colleges are owned by Politicians or their benificiaries. Lot of examples in South.
South it's everywhere bruh my whole education is happened in politician owned institutes. I guess it's majorly in South and Maharashtra. Here even sugar factories ar ewned by politicians.. this dirty things were started by non other than S. Powah

Satish Sharma

Country flag
In gov institutions cost is very less. Medical field is oversaturated anyway. Why to waste money on medical seats in pvt colleges? I can’t understand this trend.
Not really we have less doctors accordingly to UN for every 3000 people there should be 1 doctor I remember some 2-3 years ago we have 1 doctor for 9-10k people

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles