Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Azaad

Country flag

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
This guy is a low IQ retard in general but he's right about this.

Like I always say, Islam is a low IQ religion that continues to spread only because they get the most important thing right i.e treatment of women which in turn leads to higher birth rates.
There is nothing right in holding back women.

Nor Islam is fastest spreading religion. Rather, the one with highest birth rates.

Anandhu Krishna

Women of all castes and religions are being empowered by Indian state.

Men from all castes and religions except UC Hindu men are also being empowered by the Indian state.

Intelligent people can see what the future of this country is going to be.

A country that actively oppresses it's most intelligent section i.e UC men has no future. The current uptrend in India's status will be a small blip. It's similar to a building being built on quick sand with a weak foundation. It will collapse.

I'm leaving to Australia this year and won't be coming back to this shithole which is the only country that practices Dysgenics i.e opposite of eugenics.

Modis woke politics is going to destroy this civilisation. Every nonsense we laugh about the west today is going to be normal here tomorrow. Wh0re women, weak and pathetic men, and a failing society where fundamental values such as family will be frowned upon.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles