Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Corvus Splendens

Country flag
Has all its cities in border areas
Has nuclear policy based on tactical nukes and nuking its own border area
But indian tactical nukes are the threat 🤡
These retards don't even realize that in a nuke slinging fest, they don't have a credible ABM shield. Hell they don't have a credible anti-cruise missile blanket. Halfwits think somehow their magic missile made in china as a parts kit will teleport right over Indian cities, and the F-16s they send on suicide nuking runs will engage warp drive and appear right near their targets as well.

Covfefe

Country flag
Watch out guys, the piglet is smoking premium shit tonight :pft:
View attachment 243824
Field Marshun Sawhney- Pak Army, with help from China, has an impeccable planning of leaving nothing for the Indian forces to destroy in case of a war. They would rather advance the process and do that themselves. Do Indian military planners have a solution? I think not

#TheLastWar:How VLOOKUP will shape India's final showdown to Excel

slayingheaven

Country flag
I just don't get it we have achieved so much in terms of missiles icbms.
Why do we suck in other stuff.
Because even if you have 10 horses(Scientists) and don't have a cart man(dRdO, Mod, babus) to coordinate them, feed them and drive them at proper directions then they will be useless. In case of Agni, even the dumbfuckest congis knew that they can't be imported and must be developed indigenously hence we achieved it. Same with Nuclear Ballistic Submarine Arihant, congis knew that we can't import it hence we know has it.

DingDong

Country flag
Unlike the Missiles and the space launch vehicles where we stuck with whatever we could muster domestically due to the lack of options, our appetite for the shiny phoren maal resulted in a serious oversight and internal sabotage.

Country flag
Because nobody will sell you that stuff. Seriously, the US was so skeptical about us acquiring missile technology that they embargoed ISRO to prevent the transfer of technology from Russia regarding cryogenic engines. We tend to do well whenever we get embargoed/sanctioned to prevent us from acquiring any piece of equipment. The same happened with supercomputers which led to the development of PARAM 8000, which became one of the fastest supercomputers of it's time. Now that we have access to outside tech, we have fallen back again. Too bad our babus are literal donkeys who need to get whipped if we want something done fast and in high quality.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
You forgot the best one
View attachment 243854
The TRT reporter sent by state media can't even speak English, he is asking the head of a foreign state questions in Turkish at a press conference, when asked to speak English he declines.
Abbu is also turning into a retard

tommy

Are bc mh ats arrest a structural fabricator for leaking information to porkis...
View attachment 243794
Lot of work in shipyards and dockyards are subcontracted to smaller firms which pay very low wages to the welders and other tradesmen. I would be surprised if this is the first incident. If I am not wrong lot of work even in SBC where nuclear subs are built is done in this way. It is quite impossible to keep track on every single person.

DingDong

Country flag
Are bc mh ats arrest a structural fabricator for leaking information to porkis...
View attachment 243794
Many of these people just want to talk and brag about the "important work" they are doing. The human nature of trying to impress somebody and seeking validation.

Lot of work in shipyards and dockyards are subcontracted to smaller firms which pay very low wages to the welders and other tradesmen. I would be surprised if this is the first incident. If I am not wrong lot of work even in SBC where nuclear subs are built is done in this way. It is quite impossible to keep track on every single person.
These people must be vetted for the personality traits and be trained in social skills. Some people just cannot shut up.

Satish Sharma

Country flag
Many of these people just want to talk and brag about the "important work" they are doing. The human nature of trying to impress somebody and seeking validation.
Validation seeker will not share such things or could share it if provoked to prove what they do..
Could be honey trapping, &
do it for me jannu ,
U want Bob vagene.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles