Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Srinivas_K

Country flag
I think the saga started when they started threatening Modi. Doval sir took it personally, then..

Modi >> Doval >> Unknown Men >> Imrandu >> Pork army >> PeeDF mods. Cycle of karma.

Modi got them by balls. :rofl:
You are over estimating PDF, there are numerous fake accounts on twitter who do the same. Defence forums lost their dominance to twitter.

It has to do with arrest of Army personal on sedition charges I guess.

The Juggernaut

Country flag
I think the saga started when they started threatening Modi. Doval sir took it personally, then..

Modi >> Doval >> Unknown Men >> Imrandu >> Pork army >> PeeDF mods. Cycle of karma.

Modi got them by balls. :rofl:
Sidhu was bjp agent afterall.

He went congress, broke punjab congress, moved captain to BJP side.

He went Pakistan. Met Imran and hugged Bajwa. Destroyed Pak military supremacy and moved captain to RAW. 🤣

Job done well!
(sarcasm hai, seriously mat lena).

UnderFingy

Country flag
Something has been very wrong with PDF for the past year. They were not banning Indians, issues with cookies and thread refresh, way too many threads on Bangladesh and China, way too many threads on one-off small-time incidents in India, lots of criticism of Pakistan army, police etc.

Wonder if someone bribed the poor Paki owners and/or Moderatos? Or some other partial Indian infiltration?

Dawn newspaper article comments also ended earlier this year. Moderator shortage? Or the few Mods with average English abilities in the entire country immigrated (along with the other 1 million Pakis) in 2023?
Agent Choothmarika and Bhosadpappu infiltrated into Pakistani online space.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles