Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

new salem

Country flag
Waz said:

Dear brothers and sisters, and honoured guests.

Our aim on this website was always to promote the well being of our fatherland, homeland and of course the armed forces attached to it. Over the course of 22 years we have done that well, and continue to be among the leaders in terms of defence forum platforms. We welcome all and everyone here and many nations have found this a home as well, including our Indian guests.

Of course the last couple of years we have seen politics come and and all sorts passions flying around. We never have wished to curtail free speech but we have to be careful now.

I would ask you to work for us in order for our web platform to survive. If you don't wish to tow a line then please do not make things difficult for us. If you do then it will mean the end of the website and the last bastion that promotes the defence of the nation gone forever. I know people say we can have back ups or alternate plans but it will never match what we built here over the decades.

God bless you all.

Yes brother I can give some very limited details. It is strictly a Pakistani issue and nothing to do with the multitude of international topics we engage in. Hopefully people have listened but there will be some changes, especially when it comes to Pakistani related threads.

new salem

Country flag
Webmaster:
  • More mods will help. But i simply cant take the risk of being associated with this website. Because simply one post can result in me losing my world which is my family first, country second. So i am happy to hand over to any sensible Patriotic Pakistani.
  • I will probably close this forum again. If someone would like to take control of the forum feel free to do so. I will not be able to run this while i have my family in Pakistan. Just because of the nature of the forum and how fast posts come in, there is no way for us to delete things automatically

Azaad

Country flag
It was a hellhole before more of a hellhole now
Will be closed shortly danda from isi is coming
No they won't shut it down . Just that it'd be more tightly policed from now on especially on topics related to Paxtan's internal policies politics economy & security .

They can't shut down what's essentially their vehicle for propaganda against India principally but also for the immediate neighborhood with Afghanistan gaining priority in recent times.

No matter how discredited they are as a nation & people not to mention the mouthpieces they've created , they'd continue in the same vein till they can . Members joining or leaving doesn't make any difference since they can always manage the show using bots as they've been doing to represent the Indian PoV there since long .

Never underestimate the sheer nuisance value of vermin just coz you don't like them for they're harmful to your existence & way of life . They will keep mutating till they can. The current avatar of PDF is another mutation of the same old virus.

new salem

Country flag
No they won't shut it down . Just that it'd be more tightly policed from now on especially on topics related to Paxtan's internal policies politics economy & security .

They can't shut down what's essentially their vehicle for propaganda against India principally but also for the immediate neighborhood with Afghanistan gaining priority in recent times.

No matter how discredited they are as a nation & people not to mention the mouthpieces they've created , they'd continue in the same vein till they can . Members joining or leaving doesn't make any difference since they can always manage the show using bots as they've been doing to represent the Indian PoV there since long .

Never underestimate the sheer nuisance value of vermin just coz you don't like them for they're harmful to your way of life . They keep mutating till they can. The current avatar of PDF is another mutation of the same old virus.
These pakis flip flop too much whose to say the idiot paki gives the ownership too doesn't make the same trouble even if he doesn't the original guy will still be on the radar simply bcs he created it
I know I would keep tabs on the creator of the mess so I can see he doesn't create a bigger mess

MuffleParch

Country flag
Establishment really took "corrective actions" it seems.
View attachment 230204
View attachment 230205
:whiteflag:
View attachment 230206
So the ISI figured out who the oversees Adminstrator/owners are and their families still living in Pakistan. Maybe the heads of their families were brought in for a "friendly" chat over a cup of tea.

If the Admins want out, I am guessing they can pass the ownership to only those approved by the ISI. But it is clear that the Webmaster wants out.

Cheepek

So the ISI figured out who the oversees Adminstrator/owners are and their families still living in Pakistan. Maybe the heads of their families were brought in for a "friendly" chat over a cup of tea.

If the Admins want out, I am guessing they can pass the ownership to only those approved by the ISI. But it is clear that the Webmaster wants out.
Porki army already knew everything, the owner there is a beneficiary of the same system.
Or else they would've banned the website like they do for all others. But they didn't, chose to bully him because he's been their dog. 🤣🤣

MuffleParch

Country flag
Porki army already knew everything, the owner there is a beneficiary of the same system.
Or else they would've banned the website like they do for all others. But they didn't, chose to bully him because he's been their dog. 🤣🤣
Oh that is for sure. They don't want to shut it down. But they want it under their thumb. Basically the lines will be drawn very clearly. No criticism of the establishment, analyzing their direct or indirect decisions, defense operations and disclosing anything related the casualties taken by the army/ISI, corruption in the defense forces etc ect.

MuffleParch

Country flag
Indians should thank our stars for having such a professional defense forces who take all kinds of ridiculous criticism from the political leaders without even defending themselves. I am referring to Rahul Gandhi and others criticizing and belittling everything the armed forces have done to safeguard the country against Pakistani and Chinese aggressions.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Indians should thank our stars for having such a professional defense forces who take all kinds of ridiculous criticism from the political leaders without even defending themselves. I am referring to Rahul Gandhi and others criticizing and belittling everything the armed forces have done to safeguard the country against Pakistani and Chinese aggressions.
Our armed forces have professionally fought for this motherland protecting us since our independence, and to ensure a safe future for us, many sacrificed their lives. Which is why an average Indian trusts the military the most.

Thats why Indians don't tolerate any one that dares to abuse them, pappu and UPA learnt it the hard way. There might be many flaws in the military itself, but none too big to make fun of their service.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles