Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

zathura98

Country flag

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
look i know its wrong to even play with pakistan...but we cant do anything for this now, due to ICC event. if we not allow pakistan in cricket, than what about other sports. we hv to ban pakistani from other sport also. sports organisation dont like interference of pollitics. if we do that, than we can hardly get right to organise big sports events also. next we can host t20 world cup in coming 5-6 years. so pakistan can only play in india after long time. think of it, showoff ur bhikmanga padoshi. how well we host nd what type of facilities we hv compaire to them, for their common people through tv nd social media. many pakistani follow cricket. so their people become more jealous of us. when they see differences in india nd pakistan infrastructure. dont presume i am in favour of welcoming pakistani,,, if u ban them from india i will be feel grt.
The anger is due to special treatment being given to pakistan.

Aa for banning a country.
It has happened before.

We should make a push to kick out pakistan from ICC.

shade

Country flag
Result of not completely getting rid of the razakars after operation Polo
Result of Freedom of Lund and Lehsun for me, o Kuffar, but not for thee.

Once some thrashmiri hostelites were thrashed by their 10 foot infidel co-hostelites because they were doing Bakistan Zindabad while seeing some cricket match where the goat fuckers where playing

Thrasmiris were later arrested by the local Puls also for additional lulz.

Over the next week the internet, papers and TV were awash with arguments of "It's sports bro" "freedom of x bro" "freedom of y bro"

Ofc the Meelauds intervened and got these apple cheeked thrashmiris out of jail too.

At the end of the day Hondus and everyone else here has 0 clarity about their enemies, while their enemies have perfect clarity

Greens supporting Pakistan is a pan-India phenomenon, it's not limited to Hyderabad or Kashmir or anywhere else.

Master Chief

Country flag
look i know its wrong to even play with pakistan...but we cant do anything for this now, due to ICC event. if we not allow pakistan in cricket, than what about other sports. we hv to ban pakistani from other sport also. sports organisation dont like interference of pollitics. if we do that, than we can hardly get right to organise big sports events also. next we can host t20 world cup in coming 5-6 years. so pakistan can only play in india after long time. think of it, showoff ur bhikmanga padoshi. how well we host nd what type of facilities we hv compaire to them, for their common people through tv nd social media. many pakistani follow cricket. so their people become more jealous of us. when they see differences in india nd pakistan infrastructure. dont presume i am in favour of welcoming pakistani,,, if u ban them from india i will be feel grt.
You still don't get the issue..
The issue is having a song and dance show before Indo Pak match.. Was there a song and dance show before India Australia match.. Complete cringe..

NutCracker

Country flag
Opening match India ka nahi karaya, Khaali Gobhi stadium me NZ vs Aus , that too without opening ceremony.

Now that ugly fat pig is going all lavish for Ind vs Pak match in that stadium. Naach gana in front of these Pigslamic Maggots.

Cheran

Country flag
Could someone kindly enlighten as what is the purpose of all this tamahsa?

I know it's not a one on one series but a number of teams are included.

So why this special "celebrity" presence and song/dance before this India-Pak match?

Ofc that nach in front of the Pakese at Hyatt might be a hotel thing (or not), it might have been arranged by PCB (or not) but SHATRUBODH is lacking among large sections.

These filthy vermin should not be given ANY importance or centrality among our discourse.

Why allow a mach at Hyderabad???????????

v love pakistan 🥰

even indian players dont get this much love.

Pakistan - "our account"
India - "shared account"

shade

Country flag
Could someone kindly enlighten as what is the purpose of all this tamahsa?

I know it's not a one on one series but a number of teams are included.

So why this special "celebrity" presence and song/dance before this India-Pak match?

Ofc that nach in front of the Pakese at Hyatt might be a hotel thing (or not), it might have been arranged by PCB (or not) but SHATRUBODH is lacking among large sections.

These filthy vermin should not be given ANY importance or centrality among our discourse.

Why allow a mach at Hyderabad???????????

Pakistan - "our account"
India - "shared account"
Greed and maybe some blackmailing which your greens are pro at.
Or Gobi is preparing ground to do Aman Ka Tamasha with Nawaz once he is installed back as Pak PM

Azaad

Country flag
Greed and maybe some blackmailing which your greens are pro at.
Or Gobi is preparing ground to do Aman Ka Tamasha with Nawaz once he is installed back as Pak PM
In all likelihood this is baniya buddhi trying to salvage the luke warm reception this world cup is getting by the Indian janta . No clue what the TRPs are but looking at the attendance at the stadiums one can say they're underwhelming.

Now compare this to the response the WC received 12 yrs ago in 2011. The sad truth is that T-20 has or is successfully killing off the other 2 formats of the game . Nobody has the time or patience or inclination to spend an entire day in the stadium or in front of TV sets following a match unless it's the usual epic rivals contesting especially as they're now used to the 4 hr T20 version.

Hence , what better way to boost viewership & interest in the WC by hyping up the usual Indo Pak encounter by making a huge song & dance about it !

My advice to fellow members would be not to get hyper & don't see things in the shadows where nothing exists. Try & see things for what they are .

Just my 2 cents

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
In all likelihood this is baniya buddhi trying to salvage the luke warm reception this world cup is getting by the Indian janta . No clue what the TRPs are but looking at the attendance at the stadiums one can say they're underwhelming.

Now compare this to the response the WC received 12 yrs ago in 2011. The sad truth is that T-20 has or is successfully killing off the other 2 formats of the game . Nobody has the time or patience or inclination to spend an entire day in the stadium or in front of TV sets following a match unless it's the usual epic rivals contesting especially as they're now used to the 4 hr T20 version.

Hence , what better way to boost viewership & interest in the WC by hyping up the usual Indo Pak encounter by making a huge song & dance about it !

My advice to fellow members would be not to get hyper & don't see things in the shadows where nothing exists. Try & see things for what they are .

Just my 2 cents
I don't wish to become a potbelly Unkill , so I don't watch cricket.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles