Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Roshan

Country flag
Except they have to insert a token musalman who actually cares.
If there isn't a Salim from Sarfarosh type character in every movie, nashunalist or otherwise, then there will be some monkey balancing for sure. I saw this in the ending of the Siege movie on the Akshardham temple, the pandit is uttering the usual cliches like 'sab dharm ek hai, koi dharm nafrat nai sikhata hai' just so it doesn't look like they are singling out a particular religion and this was only an OTT release. It's there even in that Anand Dighe biopic with a Sulla autodriver who is secretly some start up hotshot.

vin bharat mahan

Kumaoni, Uttarakhand
Country flag
That guys Jay Shah is absolute clown and pretty much is a disgrace to his dad.

It's better Shah makes his son do some accounting job somewhere than do this perverted shit.
look i know its wrong to even play with pakistan...but we cant do anything for this now, due to ICC event. if we not allow pakistan in cricket, than what about other sports. we hv to ban pakistani from other sport also. sports organisation dont like interference of pollitics. if we do that, than we can hardly get right to organise big sports events also. next we can host t20 world cup in coming 5-6 years. so pakistan can only play in india after long time. think of it, showoff ur bhikmanga padoshi. how well we host nd what type of facilities we hv compaire to them, for their common people through tv nd social media. many pakistani follow cricket. so their people become more jealous of us. when they see differences in india nd pakistan infrastructure. dont presume i am in favour of welcoming pakistani,,, if u ban them from india i will be feel grt.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles