Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
He gets more credit than he deserves.
He had nothing do with chuslims staying in india.
Chuslims didn't wanted to leave their life saving and move to unknown land.
Only punjabis sikhs fought and kicked them out with complete clean up (53% to 1%).
Gujrat had minor changes (13% to 7%)
Rajsthan had some cleanup.
But in eastern side hindus were cucks
Got fucked up in bengal still refused to fight back, same case in up and bihar.
If hindus from eastern state had done their job properly k2a population would be under 7% now
Who said eastern hindus did nothing? They might be poor farmers but they know how to do "cauliflower farming" pretty well 😉.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Why do Bengali H's lay dormant even after seeing 71 and the current state of Hindus in Bangladesh?

I'm from South India i.e far away from Bengal and it boils my blood seeing the plight of Hindus in Bangladesh. How can Hindus in West Bengal turn a blind eye to what's happening in their neighborhood?
Constant commie propaganda. Similar to Kerala Hindus. Once Marxism takes root through the exploitation of a rural and backward society, it's very hard to deprogram people's minds. Not comparable to soviet people getting disillusioned , because they were already a modern industrialized society who understood reality when it started trickling through in the Gorbachev era.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Dhruv Rathi with his chooran of United India

I wonder why some think United India is a good idea ? A united India at it's worst would have turned into Yugoslavia or at best a Nigeria(and Nigeria is close to becoming a failed state and the relationship between Muslims north and Christian south is close to a breaking point)
An united india after 1947 was a impossibility.
It is such a impossible scenario that , it is futile to think about its possibility at all .

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
An united india after 1947 was a impossibility.
It is such a impossible scenario that , it is futile to think about its possibility at all .
Well, if there was an organized nationalist movement similar to what Mao did in China with the communists, then it would have been possible to drive away the would-be Pakistanis then to Arabia and take over the whole country. But then it would not have been a democratic system and would have been a one-party state.

Something I am beginning to seriously consider as a much better option, given the disastrous demographic results of democratic excesses.

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
Well, if there was an organized nationalist movement similar to what Mao did in China with the communists, then it would have been possible to drive away the would-be Pakistanis then to Arabia and take over the whole country. But then it would not have been a democratic system and would have been a one-party state.

Something I am beginning to seriously consider as a much better option, given the disastrous demographic results of democratic excesses.
You are alive?

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Dhruv Rathi with his chooran of United India

I wonder why some think United India is a good idea ? A united India at it's worst would have turned into Yugoslavia or at best a Nigeria(and Nigeria is close to becoming a failed state and the relationship between Muslims north and Christian south is close to a breaking point)
I never supported this stupid fantasy. In a way its good that we split. Even for Akhand bharat, I would want it only if we get the land without the people. Otherwise we are fine the way we are.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
I asked openAI chatGPT a question

Q: In the UK, Hindus make up 2% of the population, and muslims make up 7% of the population, but in UK prisons only 0.4% are Hindus and over 33% of the prisoners are muslims, without getting into an argument about Religious discrimination, what does this data say about both Religious groups

Answer:
The data you've provided suggests that there is a disproportionate representation of Muslims in the UK prison population compared to their representation in the general population. This could indicate that there may be factors that disproportionately affect the Muslim population in the UK, leading to higher rates of incarceration.

It's important to note that this data alone doesn't provide a complete understanding of the situation and would require further research to understand the underlying causes and factors that contribute to the difference in representation of these two religious groups in UK prisons.

It's also important to note that the percentage of prisoners in a religion does not necessarily imply that the religion is causing criminal behavior. There might be a variety of reasons for the disproportionate representation of these groups in prisons, which could be related to socio-economic factors, education, discrimination, and access to
justice, among other things.

It's important to remember that correlation does not imply causation, and therefore this data should be further analyzed to understand the underlying causes of the disproportionate representation. It's crucial to address the social and economic factors that lead to crime and to ensure that all individuals have equal access to justice and are treated fairly by the criminal justice system.
Yeah, AI is woke

Last edited by a moderator:

Kshatriya87

Country flag

Q: In the UK, Hindus make up 2% of the population, and muslims make up 17% of the population, but in UK prisons only 0.4% are Hindus and over 33% of the prisoners are muslims, without getting into an argument about Religious discrimination, what does this data say about both Religious groups

Yeah, AI is woke
WOKE AI !!

Sanglamorre

Country flag

Q: In the UK, Hindus make up 2% of the population, and muslims make up 17% of the population, but in UK prisons only 0.4% are Hindus and over 33% of the prisoners are muslims, without getting into an argument about Religious discrimination, what does this data say about both Religious groups

Yeah, AI is woke
Bhau AI is trained on preexisting content made by woke humans. So AI is woke due to being trained on those, just taking the huge amount of Nigga apologia from USA and replacing it with Muzzphilia

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles