Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

angryIndian

Country flag
Dhruv Rathi with his chooran of United India

I wonder why some think United India is a good idea ? A united India at it's worst would have turned into Yugoslavia or at best a Nigeria(and Nigeria is close to becoming a failed state and the relationship between Muslims north and Christian south is close to a breaking point)

Jimih

Country flag
I wonder why some think United India is a good idea ? A united India at it's worst would have turned into Yugoslavia or at best a Nigeria(and Nigeria is close to becoming a failed state and the relationship between Muslims north and Christian south is close to a breaking point)
The only Muslim countries which are rich and influential are the 'oil producing' ones and the rest are, we all know.

Akhand Bharat is a bad Idea in the current day and age.

Failure to implement the complete 'population exchange' in 1947 from our side was another disaster in making.

Blademaster

The only Muslim countries which are rich and influential are the 'oil producing' ones and the rest are, we all know.

Akhand Bharat is a bad Idea in the current day and age.

Failure to implement the complete 'population exchange' in 1947 from our side was another disaster in making.
Blame that on stupid Mahatma Gandhi. He was the one that saddled India with its Muslim problem. Without him, Muslim population would have been less than 5% today.

I curse and condemn Mahatma Gandhi to this day and in my next life.

Cheepek

Pakistan is getting weaker

So everyone must take Advantage

They killed IRGC personnel few weeks back I remember, Shias just paying back Sunnis

SilentlAssassin265

Country flag
Blame that on stupid Mahatma Gandhi. He was the one that saddled India with its Muslim problem. Without him, Muslim population would have been less than 5% today.

I curse and condemn Mahatma Gandhi to this day and in my next life.
He gets more credit than he deserves.
He had nothing do with chuslims staying in india.
Chuslims didn't wanted to leave their life saving and move to unknown land.
Only punjabis sikhs fought and kicked them out with complete clean up (53% to 1%).
Gujrat had minor changes (13% to 7%)
Rajsthan had some cleanup.
But in eastern side hindus were cucks
Got fucked up in bengal still refused to fight back, same case in up and bihar.
If hindus from eastern state had done their job properly k2a population would be under 7% now

Blademaster

He gets more credit than he deserves.
He had nothing do with chuslims staying in india.
Chuslims didn't wanted to leave their life saving and move to unknown land.
Only punjabis sikhs fought and kicked them out with complete clean up (53% to 1%).
Gujrat had minor changes (13% to 7%)
Rajsthan had some cleanup.
But in eastern side hindus were cucks
Got fucked up in bengal still refused to fight back, same case in up and bihar.
If hindus from eastern state had done their job properly k2a population would be under 7% now
It was due to Gandhi's influence and fasting & imploring the hindus in Bengal and eastern part not to kick the muslims out. Sikhs didn't listen to him. Some hindus didn't listen to him on the western side.

If it wasn't for Gandhi, hindus on the eastern side would have gotten enough courage to kick the muslims out completely.

SilentlAssassin265

Country flag
It was due to Gandhi's influence and fasting & imploring the hindus in Bengal and eastern part not to kick the muslims out. Sikhs didn't listen to him. Some hindus didn't listen to him on the western side.

If it wasn't for Gandhi, hindus on the eastern side would have gotten enough courage to kick the muslims out completely.
Good copium
Reason they didn't fought was because they were cucks. Have you ever heard thoughts of an average bengali hindu.
Up hindus started to reform after 1991

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Good copium
Reason they didn't fought was because they were cucks. Have you ever heard thoughts of an average bengali hindu.
Up hindus started to reform after 1991
Read about Gopal Patha and the Hindu response during the Calcutta riots. When the tide turned in our favor, that's when Gandhi suddenly appeared doing a hunger strike and asked Patha personally to drop his weapons, which Patha refused to do. But the damage was done and the Hindus stopped further vengeance and expulsions against the peacefuls. The demographics of Kolkata and surrounding areas today would be very different had Patha and his followers continued their momentum.

Vinash

Country flag
Read about Gopal Patha and the Hindu response during the Calcutta riots. When the tide turned in our favor, that's when Gandhi suddenly appeared doing a hunger strike and asked Patha personally to drop his weapons, which Patha refused to do. But the damage was done and the Hindus stopped further vengeance and expulsions against the peacefuls. The demographics of Kolkata and surrounding areas today would be very different had Patha and his followers continued their momentum.
Why do Bengali H's lay dormant even after seeing 71 and the current state of Hindus in Bangladesh?

I'm from South India i.e far away from Bengal and it boils my blood seeing the plight of Hindus in Bangladesh. How can Hindus in West Bengal turn a blind eye to what's happening in their neighborhood?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles