Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
We need to Test the HAMMER from RAFALE on the Several Pakistani Brigade Head Quarters along the Line of Control.

And Say that we have Targetted some Launch Pads

AND then Declare that we are Ready for Peace Talks

After All Indians have been Rolling the Dice Since Mahabharat Times 🤣
Hammer is not for HQ like stuff... 240x KAB-1500 LG-FE were acquired for that purpose from Russia.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Look plausible too, but putting it on the strategic scale the former reason is quite sound than the latter. Maybe a bit of both.

Looks like Murphy's Law is visiting Pakistan from every port.

To Indian security establishment:

I have been watching this space for a decade, so take my words seriously.

Pakistan will look for a hard reset or a distraction or a moral victory or something to cherish or a trophy before falling. This cult is known for this.

Keep your leaders protected.

Especially Chacha Narender Lal Modi. He is flaunting with open public interactions. Tell him to stop being a clown. He has already won the next election, no need for these symbolic public shows, he is indulging in.

Better inflict or expedite Pakistan's descent and keep them busy with active sabotage than letting them fall on their own doings. If you do not want to do anything, then stay protected and on night watch.
not for lack of trying on a daily basis..
========
When asked to prove their “capabilities” by terrorist groups, Delhi residents Naushad and Jagjit alias Yaqub picked up a boy in Bhalswa area, beheaded him and sent the video to their handlers
What was the criteria of selecting their prey? Trishul tattoo on his arm,

SilentlAssassin265

Country flag
Let's not get into the medical issues of a population. India is worse in this regard, I mean diabetic cases.

In layman's language Type, 1 is strongly genetics (Genetic predisposition) and type 2 is not that strong but has more to do with lifestyle.

It affects both poor and opulent populations. I can go into more details but that will derail the thread.
We have more patients due to population, in porksitan 25% of adult has diabetes

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod

Corvus Splendens

Country flag
Mostly unless someone is eating sugar and oily food at extreme amount
Over 1/3rd of the paki youth are addicted to large servings of grease and oil everyday. And they are eating these more than their normal home cooked diet. Everyday. Highly salted snacks are also consumed in an alarming amount.
1674048532503.png
1674048544605.png

1674048616970.png
1674048629429.png

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
@Kshatriya87 live upto the lineage of क्षत्रिय ancestors.

पंजाब प्रांत में मुगल शासक अकबर के विरुद्ध बगावत का बिगुल बजाने वाले अथवा स्वाधीनता कि लड़ाई में बलिदान देने वाले भाटी राजपूत वंश के अंश दुल्ला भट्टी को नमन आभार एवं अभिनन्दन. 🚩 🚩 🚩

इतिहासकार मज़हर अब्बास बता रहे है राय दुल्ला भट्टी और लोहड़ी के इतिहास के अनसुने किस्से.

So...

Jhaant ka ancient pakistan LoL.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
not for lack of trying on a daily basis..
========
When asked to prove their “capabilities” by terrorist groups, Delhi residents Naushad and Jagjit alias Yaqub picked up a boy in Bhalswa area, beheaded him and sent the video to their handlers
What was the criteria of selecting their prey? Trishul tattoo on his arm,

After 3 years I made my Twitter account.

Quoting my tweet I wrote about how I have been reporting the alliance between Pakistanis, Local Jihadis and Kahlistanis here at DFI.

What happened in Delhi is the alliance has escalated to target killing. The Farmers' protest was a meeting of the minds formalizing.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
@Kshatriya87 live upto the lineage of क्षत्रिय ancestors.

पंजाब प्रांत में मुगल शासक अकबर के विरुद्ध बगावत का बिगुल बजाने वाले अथवा स्वाधीनता कि लड़ाई में बलिदान देने वाले भाटी राजपूत वंश के अंश दुल्ला भट्टी को नमन आभार एवं अभिनन्दन. 🚩 🚩 🚩

इतिहासकार मज़हर अब्बास बता रहे है राय दुल्ला भट्टी और लोहड़ी के इतिहास के अनसुने किस्से.

So...

Jhaant ka ancient pakistan LoL.
?? When did I mention ancient porkistan?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles