Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
I lived in a country called Tajikistan for 3 years, where India has been helping them out with many different projects such as opening up factories, and IT centers. We are also reported to have a military base there. To give a background of Tajikistan, it is almost identical to Iran culturally and linguistically. It is a former soviet republic, so they never had any Islamic rule of any sorts for the past hundred years. They were thoroughly secularized by the Russians during soviet rule. As a result, it is called a "liberal" muslim country. One day, I was having a conversation with a Tajik student in one of their libraries, where I was tutoring him English. We both happened to be the same age. The conversation somehow veered towards the concept of evolution. It became quite heated, with me giving him all the scientific evidence and proof of evolution, with his only retort being "my ancestors were not monkeys". I went over and got a biology book, opened up the chapter on evolution, and tried to explain it to him again. His faced turned red, and in one sudden movement, he tore off that page from the book, and threw the book on the floor. He then shouted "non believers like you will not understand. All your science books cannot convince me to go against the Quran. Better you also rid yourself of this belief, or it is the hellfires for you in your afterlife!". This was all in broken English of course.

The librarian, upon hearing the commotion, came up to us and asked what the whole ruckus was all about. She then had a look of absolute shock when she saw the torn up book on the floor. I immediately told her that it was of his doing, and I was about to apologize to her on his behalf. But he suddenly started saying something in Tajik to her, and she stood there silently listening. After a few minutes of his rant, she gestured for him to leave. She looked at me and said " You cannot talk of these subjects here". I was shcoked. I had the impression that this was some progressive liberal country. She and many others later, tell a very similar narrative. The youth are far more religious and radical than their previous generations, and are starting to come under wahhabi infuence.

If this is the state of a so called liberal muslim country, I shudder to think of what these fundamentalist Islamic republics are like.

sorcerer

Country flag
View attachment 11651 wtf is this. pakis IQ level degrading day by day.

No actually its a fact. something from partition era..
pakis owes India too..and we have to CALCULATE THE INTEREST on it from that period and give the bill to pakis like how pakis did now.

The Express Tribune
> Business
India, Bangladesh owe Pakistan Rs15.25 billion

According to statistics of the SBP, India has been Pakistan’s debtor since the time of partition and the amount due exceeds Rs6 billion. These include gold reserves, sterling securities, Indian securities, rupee coins and Pakistan’s share in the Indian currency at the time of partition.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1231225/value-assets-india-bangladesh-owe-pakistan-rs15-25-billion/

one thing is..
Why is pakistan sooo desperate for outstanding amount..
Reason is obvious... Uncle Sam is upset....china is raping thier resources....and paki institutions and industries are failing miserably...

Well!!!! I think we can see an IMPLOSION soon in pak

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
world class forum ...... wow!! :shock:
On a serious note, I don't see peedf being quoted anywhere, not even in Pakistan itself, leave alone rest of world.:dude:
DFI was there in CAG report some day I remember, Bharat Rakshak is very usual (BR directly puts research papers to read for us:p) but PDF and it's members (paki) famous for wrong stats. Yes, it has more traffic than even forums of highly populated countries like China, India or Brazil (I observed) but it's mostly a mismanaged area where people always "create a new threads for everything" instead of posting stickies. Though, in some.moderation aspects, it's okay.:rolleyes:
But World Class is too much.

niku456

True Paik of Ahom Kingdom
pakis owes India too..and we have to CALCULATE THE INTEREST on it from that period and give the bill to pakis like how pakis did now.

The Express Tribune
> Business

According to statistics of the SBP, India has been Pakistan’s debtor since the time of partition and the amount due exceeds Rs6 billion. These include gold reserves, sterling securities, Indian securities, rupee coins and Pakistan’s share in the Indian currency at the time of partition.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1231225/value-assets-india-bangladesh-owe-pakistan-rs15-25-billion/

one thing is..
Reason is obvious... Uncle Sam is upset....china is raping thier resources....and paki institutions and industries are failing miserably...

thnx bro, for correcting me. thnx once again.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag

The Express Tribune
> Business

one thing is..

PKR Rs. 15 billions = INR₹ 9.74 billions or US$ 145 millions
So, pakis are in search of other sources of aid.

AmoghaVarsha

Country flag
On a serious note, I don't see peedf being quoted anywhere, not even in Pakistan itself, leave alone rest of world.:dude:
DFI was there in CAG report some day I remember, Bharat Rakshak is very usual (BR directly puts research papers to read for us:p) but PDF and it's members (paki) famous for wrong stats. Yes, it has more traffic than even forums of highly populated countries like China, India or Brazil (I observed) but it's mostly a mismanaged area where people always "create a new threads for everything" instead of posting stickies. Though, in some.moderation aspects, it's okay.:rolleyes:
But World Class is too much.
Pakis think all their forums are world class.You will see this cretin like assertion about pakpassion.net as well.

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!

The Express Tribune
> Business

one thing is..

Can you imagine what kind of situation an enemy is in if he comes to your house, knocks on the door, threatens you with bad abuses and while going, says "aur ek baat...sau rupaye ho toh thoda nikal ke rakhna, mai kal se bhuka hoon"

sorcerer

Country flag
Can you imagine what kind of situation an enemy is in if he comes to your house, knocks on the door, threatens you with bad abuses and while going, says "aur ek baat...sau rupaye ho toh thoda nikal ke rakhna, mai kal se bhuka hoon"
:pound::pound:
Absolutely..
Thats pakistan summarized.
Their desperation shows the reality that they cannot survive without aid...and china is giving them economic aids which is going to kill them without a cure.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles