Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

indiazain

Country flag
Inhuman Porkis are such disgusting fans of this scumbag aka lal topi.
I think the time is right for us to discriminately launch around 20 nuclear weapons and annihilate their very existence on earth.We need not bother about what the world's opinion will be.
I far as I know they would all breath a big sigh of relief.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Guys there is another idiotic thread going in PDF.
An Indian submarine was caught by Pakistan navy inside their waters...all paki channels are reporting.
And they say its nuke sub...
Who the fuck will send nuke sun its enemy's lungi?
Brainless retards

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

Akshay_Fenix

An Indian submarine was caught by Pakistan navy inside their waters...all paki channels are reporting.
Brainless retards

.................................... .....

Srinivas_K

Country flag

.................................... .....
Pakistani claim of blocking Indian submarine a 'blatant lie', says Navy

NEW DELHI: The Navy on Friday rejected Pakistan's claim that it had detected and prevented an Indian submarine from entering its territorial waters, even as defence officials here said Islamabad had also taken to making "fanciful statements" about inflicting heavy casualties among Indian soldiers in cross-border firings.

"Pakistan navy's statement is a blatant lie. None of our boats are in that area," said Indian Navy spokesperson Captain D K Sharma.

This came after a Pakistan navy spokesperson, in a statement issued in Karachi, said: "The Indian Navy, in order to fulfil its nefarious designs, was deploying submarines. The Pakistan Navy, alert and using its extreme skill, prevented Indian submarines from entering Pakistani waters."

"Pakistan navy fleet units detected the presence of Indian submarines in the southern parts of Pakistani waters ... and restricted their activity," he said, adding that the Indian submarines were "constantly pursued and pushed back".

Pakistani authorities even released a brief video of a submarine at snorkelling depth to buttress its claim. A diesel-electric submarine comes up to periscope depth every couple of days to take in air through the snorkel mast to re-charge its batteries.

But officers here dismissed Pakistan's claim as absurd. "Why would an Indian submarine surface or come to snorkelling depth near Pakistani waters? Submarines are meant to be stealthy, and do not give away their presence away so easily whether they are on intelligence-gathering missions or in actual combat," said an officer.

Added another, "At any given time, there are over 150 ships of different nationalities in northern Arabian Sea and the Persian Gulf. Even the Chinese have been deploying submarines in the region. Either the Pakistan Navy mistook some other nation's submarine as an Indian one or is just doing propaganda warfare."

This comes soon after Pakistan army chief Raheel Sharif on Wednesday said 11 Indian soldiers had been killed in cross-border firing along the Line of Control by his forces on November 14.
Top Comment
Porkis will be making such claims now and then.narasarao

Rejecting that claim too, the Indian Army's Northern Command had said, "No fatal casualties due to Pak firing on November 14, 15 or 16. Pak Army Chief claim of killing Indian soldiers on November 14 false."

Officers say 10 Indian Army soldiers and four BSF personnel have been killed in cross-border firing since the border hostilities began in September. "Pakistan has lost many more soldiers. Pakistan itself admitted that it lost seven soldiers in just one incident of cross-border firing at Bhimber sector on November 13/14," said an officer.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...latant-lie-says-Navy/articleshow/55497666.cms

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Brainless retards

If it was a nuke sub which they pushed back, pakis would not have been seen alive to bark.
It was conventional sub.:D
Or it was other day dream.

airtel

Country flag
Brainless retards

If it was a nuke sub which they pushed back, pakis would not have been seen alive to bark.
It was conventional sub.:D
Or it was other day dream.

I think it was indeed an Indian nuclear submarine ..............and are we purposely showing our presence to pak navy .....................it is a Typical pressure Building tactics by Indian Navy .

sorcerer

Country flag
I think it was indeed an Indian nuclear submarine ..............and are we purposely showing our presence to pak navy .....................it is a Typical pressure Building tactics by Indian Navy .
Indian navy said its a paki lie in an official statement.
;)

airtel

Country flag
Indian navy said its a paki lie in an official statement.
;)
because digvijay singh & Kejariwal would say that modi is a warmonger .............(They said that after surgical strike ) .

Indian Navy wanted to Give a Message to the Rulers of Pak ............and Hopefully they Got the Message .

(these are my personal views may be I am wrong )

mayfair

(these are my personal views may be I am wrong )
There are much better ways of sending a message than this. No sane country will act like this. Bakias being insane as they are probably thought of what foolish stunt would they do and then spun a tale around this replacing Baki rust bucket with and Indian sub.

indiazain

Country flag
http://www.dawn.com/news/1297112/navy-says-prevented-indian-submarine-from-entering-pakistani-waters
Just look at these porki clowns,They have no clue what they are saying ,in some fourms it is a nuclear sub,in others just a conventional sub.Eventually I guess they will come to the conclusion that its their own sub which is involved in their mindless day to day war games.

"Navy fleet units detected the presence of Indian submarines in the southern parts of Pakistani waters, mimiced their behaviour and restricted their activity" -I am quoting it verbatim from the dawn news website "Indian submarines" -Oh so now they detected multiple subs.

Just goes to show this is a fake story planted in the PORKI media by ISI and other war mongering PORKI establishments.And they are doing a very very bad job at it.

charlie

Country flag
I lived in a country called Tajikistan for 3 years, where India has been helping them out with many different projects such as opening up factories, and IT centers. We are also reported to have a military base there. To give a background of Tajikistan, it is almost identical to Iran culturally and linguistically. It is a former soviet republic, so they never had any Islamic rule of any sorts for the past hundred years. They were thoroughly secularized by the Russians during soviet rule. As a result, it is called a "liberal" muslim country. One day, I was having a conversation with a Tajik student in one of their libraries, where I was tutoring him English. We both happened to be the same age. The conversation somehow veered towards the concept of evolution. It became quite heated, with me giving him all the scientific evidence and proof of evolution, with his only retort being "my ancestors were not monkeys". I went over and got a biology book, opened up the chapter on evolution, and tried to explain it to him again. His faced turned red, and in one sudden movement, he tore off that page from the book, and threw the book on the floor. He then shouted "non believers like you will not understand. All your science books cannot convince me to go against the Quran. Better you also rid yourself of this belief, or it is the hellfires for you in your afterlife!". This was all in broken English of course.

The librarian, upon hearing the commotion, came up to us and asked what the whole ruckus was all about. She then had a look of absolute shock when she saw the torn up book on the floor. I immediately told her that it was of his doing, and I was about to apologize to her on his behalf. But he suddenly started saying something in Tajik to her, and she stood there silently listening. After a few minutes of his rant, she gestured for him to leave. She looked at me and said " You cannot talk of these subjects here". I was shcoked. I had the impression that this was some progressive liberal country. She and many others later, tell a very similar narrative. The youth are far more religious and radical than their previous generations, and are starting to come under wahhabi infuence.

If this is the state of a so called liberal muslim country, I shudder to think of what these fundamentalist Islamic republics are like.
well atleast you don't have to hear shit about how bad modi is and how bad India is all the time while I take a taxi ride to the airport or from the airport as I have been travelling lot for last few months.

Most of the taxi drives I get are pakistani, they just have no shame. I can never say such things : that terrorist come out of pakistan but those guys easily blame that all terrorist activity in pakistan are done by indian RAW and how bad modi is that he is not allowing pakistan to be a peaceful country.

What do you do in Tajikistan by the way ? if you don't mind me asking. Kazakhstan I can understand but Tajikistan that's weird.

Last edited:

charlie

Country flag
Unfortunately last topi is not saying much these days, to kill time I was browsing his old videos.

I found the below video as the most hilarious of last topi videos I've ever seen.

it seems shawda went for a break in 1971, that's why pakistan lost i assume.

Thanks for the video, it was funny.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles