Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

JAISWAL

here is one more idiot whose in the making to be a new lal-topi.
we Rejcted rafale and EFT and India select them......pheka hua khaana kutte hi uthate hai

Blackwater

Re: Sri Lankan President arrives in Pakistan on three day visit

go pakistan sri lanka go ....we together along china brother will take down India.....sri Lanka has joined our alliance

give them jf17 and al khalid and some f-16 fri training

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

SPIEZ

Country flag
The Top 10 Armies You Don't Want to Fight.

WTF Pakistan lost 1965 war . He must me a dead head that war was a stalemate but Pakistan defended itself so in some cases it was a victory and in kargil every one knows that Pakistan was close to achieve victory but our top brass was a traitor and in 1971 unfortunately our own mistakes drowned us.

Pakistan's only option would have been surrender, or use nukes. ----> In your dreams

SPIEZ

Country flag
Re: Chinese saris threaten Indian tradition

if we are going to talk about what chinese "took" from indians again...silk is the name of a chinese fabric, craft, and tradition. i condemn the indian theft of the knowledge of making silk, which is entirely chinese in its origin. the theft of the knowledge, the making of silk in the hands of some lowly indian caste, and imposing on it some silly indian names are indian declaration of trade war on china and its economy and must be answered with military means!!!

Paki posting as a Chicom I guess !:rofl:

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
This is a comment on:

Would Pakistan share its nuclear arsenal with Saudi if Iran gets nuclear bomb?

The truth is Saudis do not share their oil with us and do not give us 50% of their oil exports so there is no way in hell or earth that Pakistan is going to share its ballistic missile and nuclear weapons arsenal with Saudis. That is the simple truth. They only want Pakistanis to work as labor in their country and treating them like slaves. Even US is more caring of Pakistanis than Saudis. US allows Pakistanis to become Americans after living 5 years there. Saudis regime on the other hand threw out thousands of Pakistani doctors out of the Saudi Arabia after they had worked there for 35 years. No citizenship, no nothing. It is not like they treat us like dirt and we share with them out most sensitive stuff. Has Saudi Arabia sent us 70 F-15E and 20 EF-2000 as gift to Pakistan? Has Saudi Arabia shared its oil wealth with Pakistan? While Pakistan is in need of large amount of energy and can not afford to buy oil for power plants and railway, did Saudis come and offered to send 5 million barrels per day to Pakistan for free so that Pakistan can use some and sell the rest and cure its problems? If Pakistan's problems are not of concern to Saudis, why should Pakistan become the rogue state and take the wrath of so many countries and supply Saudi regime with nukes? As I said it is just a myth that Saudis like to spread to scare Iranians. The funny thing is that Saudi regime was completely fine with 300 Zionists nuclear weapons and never got so desperate. And it is funnier to see, that the two most opposing countries to Iranian nuclear program is Zionist regime and the Saudi regime. Says alot about them. One and the same thing..
They really have a conceited image about themselves, don't they? :rotfl:

Blackwater

This is a comment on:

they are used to free things now.its in their blood

Last edited:

SPIEZ

Country flag
This is a comment on:

The nation is breeding idiots and Morons

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Lol @Tshering. They expect the world to fund them and give freebies all the time. 5 million barrels of oil eh!!:rofl: F15s,EFT for what ?? :rofl:

I hope you guys are not replying to those trolls and giving them post counts. They sure are getting eyeballs which is what they want and that's why allow trolls and such poor quality posts.

Blackwater

here is one more idiot whose in the making to be a new lal-topi.
we Rejcted rafale and EFT and India select them......pheka hua khaana kutte hi uthate hai
this one is amazing can u send link in private

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Only India, Israel, and U.S. are a threat to Muslim countries, NOT China and Russia.
Oh the thekedaars!!!

Why did they do Jihad against the Russians then?

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Lol @Tshering. They expect the world to fund them and give freebies all the time. 5 million barrels of oil eh!!:rofl: F15s,EFT for what ?? :rofl:

I hope you guys are not replying to those trolls and giving them post counts. They sure are getting eyeballs which is what they want and that's why allow trolls and such poor quality posts.
To be honest, I was very tempted to comment something on this... but resisted because I'd be banned. :D

Nirvana

Been there for more than 2 year's now w/o getting banned , over 1000 posts :p

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Been there for more than 2 year's now w/o getting banned , over 1000 posts :p
it just means you have been politically correct for so long. I wish i had been like that too so that i could have made fun sarcastically which would have been too much for porki logic to comprehend :lol:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles