Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Blackwater

Pakistani Nationalist (sorry mods i have to mention this -------s name)
PREMIUM MEMBERS

Chillin Somewhere In The Mountains Of Balouchistan!

Re: The Top 10 Armies You Don't Want to Fight.
Pakistani Nationlist, there's much more to facts than just numbers. If you want a list of numbers go to globalfirepower.com
Original Post By RayKalm

globalfirepower has outdated data.:shocked::shocked::laugh::laugh:

my list:
usa
russia
china
india
Pak-turkey
isreal.................................etc

These pakis have no balles,either they come with china or turkey never alone,.Phat-ti ha akele me, koi le lega

Last edited:

Blackwater

1- Turkey & Pakistan

1-Usa
2-Russia
3-China
4-India
5-UK
6-France
7-South Korea
8-Israel
9-North Korea
10-Iran

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
I remember long back in 2010, when I used to visit those forums, this chap whom we are discussing above made a statement: "Indians are known worldwide as snake charmers and Pakistanis are known worldwide as woman charmers" :frusty:

I replied that he was wrong, Pakistanis are known as terrorists worldwide. Got a "suspension" for that :pound: Anyway, good thing I stopped visiting those forums since mid 2011...

Blackwater

top ten armies without raning them

Usa-israel, China- Pakistan, Russia-India, Uk-France, South korea-Turkey
joekrish thanked this.
:taunt::taunt::taunt:

tag team armies

Blackwater

Pakistani Nationalist
PREMIUM MEMBERS

Chillin Somewhere In The Mountains Of Balouchistan!

PAK ANNOUNCES INDIGENOUS NUCLEAR SUBMARINE PROJECT... WILL BE COMPLETED IN 5 YEARS....

SWITCH ON THE TV-PAK MEMBERS... PAK NAVY JUST GOT MORE MUSCLE!

Android K-Zero thanked this.

yeahhhhhhhhhhh:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::taunt::taunt::taunt:

Blackwater

Russians as they have never been conquered before , not to my knowledge
After them of course China and Pakistan , 1 Pakistani solider with Machine can stop a whole platoon by himself :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Just the difference is huge in term of propaganda power it can't be matched
Rest are just pigeons

even 15 yr old boy with machine gun can stop whole platoon:lol::lol:

Galaxy

Country flag
इस्-लामिक यूनिवर्सिटी में स्-कैंडल: नंबर का लोभ दे जबरन सेक्-स करते थे टीचर!

इस्"à¤²à¤¾à¤®à¤¿à¤• यूनिवर्सिटी में स्"à¤•à¥ˆà¤‚डल: नंबर का लोभ दे जबरन सेक्"à¤¸ करते थे टीचर! - sex scandal in international islamic university

Blackwater

its a story i want to share. its from paki settled in australia

I was scrolling down the some paki UK channel.there was some Q answer secession one caller a paki from Australia called and said my eye was operated by a Hindu doctor,is my eye become Haram????

:frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::hair::hair:

Blackwater

Re: Sikh Light Infantry & Sikh Regiment - Indian Army

1. Sikh should be non-veg, if started eating meat, then it doesnt matter Halal etc, next time you should ask simple question - 'your religion allows killing animals ?' thats enough to proove double standards.

2. Not opposite to peace loving Musalman, Aurangzeb, who was in present day North West Frontier Province of Pakistan subduing Pushtun rebellion, innocent ? We worship Baba Farid, considered one of the fifteen Sikh Bhagats within Sikhism and his selected works form part of the Guru Granth Sahib, the Sikh sacred scripture.

3. Sikhs have only killed Musalmans who have tried to rape Hindu women, tried to change their religion. Thats why also known as "Hind Di Chadar" ie to save Hinduism, Guru Ji gave his life.

You need to study more, reading one page is not enough. If holy book said 1 bad thing abt Musalman like Aurangzeb then it has many mentions of good Musalman also.
Original Post By Jatt Boy
What a load of lies!

Sikhs originated by looting Muslim caravans (The wealthiest and most respected people of that time)!

Muslims were always honourable and lived with honour, while Sikhs forcefully converted, killed, and raped poor Hindus! That is a fact!

Aurangzeb was a great king, and fought the Sikhs because they were causing all of these problems in the society!

Muslims did NOT kill, rape, or forcefully convert anyone! These are Sikh lies promoted by bigoted and coward Sikhs who have no honour! They justify their hateful history with these lies, it is a shame!

PS: Don't copy and paste CRAP and lies from websites that promote propaganda!

ZAID HAMID EXPOSES TYRANNICAL AND OPPRESSIVE SIKH REGIME:

Blackwater

Coolyo
FULL MEMBERS

nice......
if i seriously tell u then in this sub continent i only luv two ppl. one is pathan and second is sardars. both of them dont compromise when it comes to honour but otherwise fulltime mussttttt
Original Post By ajpirzada
Lol, what an ignorant thing to say!

And by Sardars do you mean the Tribesmen of western Pakistan? Because the Sikhs are in NO way Sardars!

The Sikhs originated in hatred and opposition to Muslims! They stole and killed too many innocent Muslims!

These Sikhs that eat meat, will eat any meat except Halal meat! If you read their books it is mostly in opposition ot the Muslims! Go on love them, lol!

Yes you many only like them and Pathans... And dislike the hundreds of millions of Muslims! But that only shows your ignorance!

As a Muslim I love all Muslims first!

Personally I have more respect for Hindus than Sikhs!

One of the reasons being most Hindus don't take the works of our Muslim-Saints and twist them with their garbage ritualistic beliefs!

This is how much the people you only love, respect the holy Qa'ba of Islam:

The Qazi took hold of the Guru's feet. He dragged them in the opposite direction. Then he lifted his eyes. He saw the Kaaba standing in the direction of the Guru's feet. He turned the Guru's feet in another direction. The Kaaba was seen standing in that direction. Qazi dragged the Guru's feet to this side and that. He dragged them round and round. The Kaaba was seen to be going round and round. It was always, in the direction of the Guru's feet. His feet were always towards the Kaaba. The Qazi was struck with wonder. He then recognised the glory of Guru Nanak.
Guru Nanak in Mecca - SikhiWiki, free Sikh encyclopedia.

PS: The Muslims of the Sub-Continent are the only ones I love (Punjabis, Sindhis, Balochis, Kashmiris, Pathans, etc.)

They are the only ones who never compromise honour!

Zebra

Country flag
a comment on Porky D*F* : 'F-16s are getting outdated day by day....Pakistan should beg modern fighter jets now'.

:laugh:

Country flag
Rafi
SENIOR MEMBERS

A Statue for A Pakistani Punjabi Hero.....Porus

My ancestral family village is in Jhelum - close to the site of the historical battle of Hydaspes River with Alexander the Great, our Jatt village is known for producing Warriors for generations, we have oral tradition of fighting in the battle against Alexander, right up to the modern day, when we send our sons and daughters to fight for the Pakistani Armed Force

To cut a long story short, our village is thinking of erecting two statues and a monument to Alexander and Porus. To pay tribute to the two great warriors of their times, one a Greek Macedonian and the other a Pakistani Punjabi.

Porus a pakistani punjabi :frusty::hair::hair:
Don't telll me my Alexander the Great invades India thread is inaccurate

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
So there is this wise guy on Facebook who said his family are decendents of Mughals and Delhi should be handed "back" to him. I think it was more of a claim being "Muslim" than actual lineage. Funny how they usually want nothing to do with Indian past and claim Arab and other ancestry but then jump at the Mughal rule part and claim it.

Country flag
So there is this wise guy on Facebook who said his family are decendents of Mughals and Delhi should be handed "back" to him. I think it was more of a claim being "Muslim" than actual lineage. Funny how they usually want nothing to do with Indian past and claim Arab and other ancestry but then jump at the Mughal rule part and claim it.
Pakistani's are like chameleons ,they can be turks,Arabs,perslans or Indians (abroad) depending on the situation and
Maybe aliens in the future.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
When India got partitioned or divided, there was bound to be division of the historical icons etc. It far better for any one in the continent to track lineage to Porus or Moguls rather than to Turkey Mangolia, Persia or KSA.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Well more recent is Maharaja Ranjit Singh's Lahore.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag

ZAID HAMID EXPOSES TYRANNICAL AND OPPRESSIVE SIKH REGIME:
Come on paaji, this is the same guy who said Ajmal Kasab is a Sikh, Amar Singh. :D

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Don't telll me my Alexander the Great invades India thread is inaccurate
I asked them the real name of Porus (which was the Greek translation of his name). None could answer me on that forum and instead I got an infraction, which I proudly wear. :D

नाम आता है नहीं... पता नहीं किस के आधार पर जताने आ जाते हैं :pound:!!!

Can you believe it that none of these dodos could actually tell me king Purushottama's real name!? And they want a statue of a "Pakistani hero".

This is the same crowd who says "Chandargutpa Moreya is a Pakistani Buddhist!!!". :lol:

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
Re: Untapped UAE oil fields estimated to hold over 500 million barrels

Why allah swt you have given this resource to arabs and iranians when we can utilize it better than both? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Time for jewab-e-shikwa from sir Allama Iqbal.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles