Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

slayingheaven

Country flag
But NEVER underestimate their propaganda power, they are funded/supported by the best in the world. They have the right contacts in the right places to put up the right kind of mirage when the time is right. I always believed this, and was proved right over and over again by the asinine back-and-forth we've been having over a two page CAA, or the farm laws or 370 or the silencing of Sandeshkhali. BJP's propaganda machinery looks like a bunch of pre-neanderthal baboons compared to their's and as we move towards greater urbanization, their reach with the youth only gets better.

For each NDTV cleaned of their filth, we have the wire, quint, news laundry and a plethora of YT channels constantly blaring their propaganda...
Yeah, we need to dismantle "STRONG LEADERs" in congress before they grow into mainstream just like recent graveyard'fying Kejruddin who seem to have "Strong Leader" vibes, BJP goal should be to cultivate regional parties to eat away scamgress votebank shares such that they will be obliterated to oblivion. Only a weak congress will ensure that people would vote for "If not BJP then who?". Just like how divide and conquer was played by Britishers to bring down India and make it rule easily, BJP should follow same strategy not merely limiting themselves to making them stronger.

Country flag
But NEVER underestimate their propaganda power, they are funded/supported by the best in the world. They have the right contacts in the right places to put up the right kind of mirage when the time is right. I always believed this, and was proved right over and over again by the asinine back-and-forth we've been having over a two page CAA, or the farm laws or 370 or the silencing of Sandeshkhali. BJP's propaganda machinery looks like a bunch of pre-neanderthal baboons compared to their's and as we move towards greater urbanization, their reach with the youth only gets better.

For each NDTV cleaned of their filth, we have the wire, quint, news laundry and a plethora of YT channels constantly blaring their propaganda...
No amount of propaganda will suffice when the morale of the one spreading the propaganda is crushed. They have crumbled up so fast in the last 3 months that right now it's every party for themselves. Look at how meek Stalin was when Modi visited, normally his party would've organised protests and all sorts of nonsense. Current generation of opposition leaders don't have what it takes to dismantle a cult personality like Modi even when he/his government actively fucks up like in Manipur. If they failed to capitalize on such a burning issue, they have little hope to pull too many seats out of BJP's grasp.

Satish Sharma

Country flag
No amount of propaganda will suffice when the morale of the one spreading the propaganda is crushed. They have crumbled up so fast in the last 3 months that right now it's every party for themselves. Look at how meek Stalin was when Modi visited, normally his party would've organised protests and all sorts of nonsense. Current generation of opposition leaders don't have what it takes to dismantle a cult personality like Modi even when he/his government actively fucks up like in Manipur. If they failed to capitalize on such a burning issue, they have little hope to pull too many seats out of BJP's grasp.
Yes actions of bjp tells they aren't risking anything. This election will be break or make for india..
Bjp's efforts are to destroy any existing possibility of opposition coming in power.

Last edited:
Country flag
Yes still actions of bjp tells they aren't risking anything. This election will be break or make for india..
Bjp's efforts are to destroy any existing possibility of opposition coming in power.
All elections will be make-or-break for India from now till 2055 at least because it will be around that time that our population will start declining. Everything we do now will decide if we get old before we get rich or if we make it to the league of high-income economies (more than $12.6k as per World Bank's atlas method). Even then, this won't be a make-or-break election for India to the extent that the next one will be.

With Modi possibly out of the picture (as many speculate), the BJP will be scrambling to groom the next leader to be popular enough with the public. In the background, there are so many politicians in the BJP who are only there for the power and not because they ideologically believe in their cause due to which there is an ideological dilution. The famed old guard of the BJP is either all dead or retired with many excellent leaders like Sushma Swaraj and Manohar Pariikar gone. Overall, the BJP would look the most vulnerable it has in 25 years. If I were INC, I would be placing my bet on 2029 and put forward most of my effort and energy for it.

chalochum

Country flag
All elections will be make-or-break for India from now till 2055 at least because it will be around that time that our population will start declining. Everything we do now will decide if we get old before we get rich or if we make it to the league of high-income economies (more than $12.6k as per World Bank's atlas method). Even then, this won't be a make-or-break election for India to the extent that the next one will be.

With Modi possibly out of the picture (as many speculate), the BJP will be scrambling to groom the next leader to be popular enough with the public. In the background, there are so many politicians in the BJP who are only there for the power and not because they ideologically believe in their cause due to which there is an ideological dilution. The famed old guard of the BJP is either all dead or retired with many excellent leaders like Sushma Swaraj and Manohar Pariikar gone. Overall, the BJP would look the most vulnerable it has in 25 years. If I were INC, I would be placing my bet on 2029 and put forward most of my effort and energy for it.
My guess is it'll be one of gadkari ( infra fame) Ashwani ( vande bharat fame) or jaishankar ( brand India external fame)
Smriti has an outside chance ( firebrand fame)
Excluded Yogi and Amit

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag
My guess is it'll be one of gadkari ( infra fame) Ashwani ( vande bharat fame) or jaishankar ( brand India external fame)
Smriti has an outside chance ( firebrand fame)
Excluded Yogi and Amit

Jai Shankar is a bright prospect among them.

angryIndian

Country flag
Bring back the same coterie of corrupt congis, and we'll be back to it in no time

Fundamental principles are the same
1) a few corrupt families knee deep in real estate mafia
2) all their interests outside
3) their value system alien to the land
4) no love for the land
5) low life desperation to seek validation from the West, an aspirational dream to settle oneself and family there
Had the IMF not forced India to open its economy, they would have continued the way it was and eventually run the economy to the ground.

Literally, India went from being the 6th largest economy at the time of independence to 16th in 1991, just ahead of tiny Sweden, and with a per capita income only slightly ahead of war-torn Afghanistan—in all senses, a least developed country.

And these people have the audacity to say the British Raj made India a poor country.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles