Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

asingha94

Country flag
Wow .. if someone tagged this as Tokyo I would believe them . Let Mumbai finish all its megaprojects tab maja aayega.
Doesn't matter. Even if India becomes the top most economy or has the lower poverty, most Pakistanis will be cracking toilet jokes.
They've think skin. They couldn't comprehend the sheethol they live in

karn

Country flag
Doesn't matter. Even if India becomes the top most economy or has the lower poverty, most Pakistanis will be cracking toilet jokes.
They've think skin. They couldn't comprehend the sheethol they live in
We all know the porkis have an almost infinite supply of copium . Just look at this thread . They post pics of their Lahore metro under the heading "endiyans can never imagine this type of development"
:pound:

The Juggernaut

Country flag
We all know the porkis have an almost infinite supply of copium . Just look at this thread . They post pics of their Lahore metro under the heading "endiyans can never imagine this type of development"
:pound:
The more high upon cope, they more they curse and seethe. The Meltdown will also be huge.

The Juggernaut

Country flag
Translation please!!!
"I was watching a program, in Rajasthan In the remotest village, in Rajasthan in desert, there is boy who makes blog named ebrar, at a sugarcane juice vendor he buyed using QR 15₹ glass. There is no such concept at our place All these shop owners, can anyone do this.
By the great fazal of Allah, we're most beiman and harami musalman of this world, everyone is dishonest. So, beiman, we don't wants become honest. How can we be honest. Everyone has dishonesty. Even I am dishonest. "

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles