Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Rango

Country flag

DingDong

Country flag

Christians stayed to benefit from the void created by the "Hindu Baniya migration" from the business districts of Pakistan. These "Hindus" stayed because they wanted to escape the "Brahmanical tyranny".

Both deserve such treatment.

Country flag
Christians stayed to benefit from the void created by the "Hindu Baniya migration" from the business districts of Pakistan. These "Hindus" stayed because they wanted to escape the "Brahmanical tyranny".

Both deserve such treatment.
I don't think this is correct. The whole subcontinent was dirt poor and illiterate during independence/partition and most people from the time barely had any political opinions. The people simply fell victim to the jingoism of their community leaders and blindly followed them. The descendants of Hindus and Christians who live there continue to live in abject poverty and in worse conditions than their ancestors because the Paki governing machinery turned out to be a wolf masquerading as a sheep. I won't deny that I do feel some schadenfreude of the Ahmediyyas (one of the biggest advocates for the partition) suffering the consequences of their decision but I disagree that the Hindus and Christians that live there "deserve" to be treated like animals for the decisions made by their naive, illiterate ancestors.

Dr_Deep

Country flag
But he let slip an important truth - Lahore (and Karachi) had one third to half Hindus/ Sikhs who were the main business owners or wealth generators. They were genocided or made refugees, with no compensation for their wealth and property.
It explains to an extent why they did reasonably well as a country for 1-2 generations before they ran through stolen wealth and assets (shades of south Africa post 1990).

And also showcases their utter lack of honesty and self reflection when they whine about a few hundred thousand Palestinian goat herders being thrown out in 1948.
Mr Tough Guy on Steroids says had it not been Paxtan..they (Ms) would have the lapdogs of the British and cleaning their boots..meanwhile he himself is living in the UK whose current PM is "Hindu Baniya"...wat a self-aware guy he is..

The Juggernaut

Country flag

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles