Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Azaad

Country flag
These are Paxtani Shi'as. I remember reading Trishul long ago where PKS claimed quite a few Indian Shi'as from UP , Bihar , Delhi , J&K - essentially N India joined the civil war in Syria at the behest of Iran just as Shi'as in Afghanistan & Paxtan did apart from the Arab countries in the Gulf notably Iraq & Bahrain .

However till date I haven't come across anything in the papers regarding their participation or casualties .

Do note that the Iranian Shi'a religious establishment enjoys a formidable following among Ithna Ashari Shi'as in India.

vin bharat mahan

Kumaoni, Uttarakhand
Country flag

Sapne suhane ma**r C**d ke. :rofl: :rofl:
siachin lene ki aukaat nhi...or baate krte hai india ki😝. vo to apne log hi chutiye the, jo aapas me lad jhagad ke chote chote kingdom bana ke bethe the. vrna mil ke rehte to koi malecchas bharat ke border ko cross bhi nhi kr paata history me. sabka haal Alexander ki tarah hota.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
However, the growth rate achieved in relation to 2021-22 was 16.5%. This is significantly lower than the nominal GDP growth rate of 26% in GDP.
As such, the federal tax-to-GDP ratio has fallen from 9.4% to 9.1% of the GDP. This is even more disappointing when this implies a drop of 1% of the GDP from the level attained in 2017-18.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
this means the GDP growth figures are fudged … which is norm in poaqistan and BD
Aur kya, here we have tax collections growing twice as fast as our nominal GDP growth, there in bhikharistan tax collection growing at 64% "as fast as nominal GDP" growth :lol:. With tax-to-GDP ratio going further down.

Its now obvious they're fudging their GDP numbers to hide their real misery, maybe learning from their "East Paki" friends in dhaka.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles