Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Master Chief

Country flag
I dont know why you guys are laughing, but I am relieved that atleast few pakis are not blowing up people, instead busy making housing projects for space exploration. lol
SO, in Pakistan, Soldier, Scientist, Doctor are all forms of the one true God: The real estate guy.. Real estate Sahasranama.. Paki edition.. :bplease:

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
View attachment 215119

I did'nt do anything....its google..
Actually it should be SUARCO only, the letter "P" represents no word in the abbreviation. They added it in Space and UPper Atmosphere Research COmmission just because otherwise it would've been SUARCO :lol:.

RocketMan

Country flag
It's not on the level of Turkish hatred or contempt towards piglets.
If that was the case the kikels wouldn't crowd Goa and HP if Indians are so intolerable.

I do agree that people seem to have this wierd Israeli === muh birader thing like the old hindi-roosi-bhai-bhai meme, Jews don't return the favour except Sarkari ones.
Your average Right-Wing Jew views Indians with contempt even though raita wingers of both tribes have many convergences viz green religion and shared hatred of left-liberalism.

Anywho for your raita-winger jew we aren't an "enemy" like we are for white nationalists or mullahs, so their current opinion of Indians is a result of the narrative vaccum that persists currently, wherein you only have negative news about Indians by goras which is copy-pasted across various language media.

Jooz are the original PAGAN BAD walas, however they don't convert since becoming jewish is mainly a bloodline thing.
Jooz also hate Christians and Mullas, since they see christianity as blasphemy and Mullas are Arabs stealing their religion.

The whole meme about "the abrahamics" being one happy gay menage-a-trois is just a Hindutvadi fantasy.
So Jews are an oonga boonga tribe ?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles