Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

skunk works

Country flag
What does sir aap mat jao udhar imply? Is that an implicit threat or a warning of what could happen? Could you elaborate.
Encountered a much more subtle racism in Pondicherry's French quarter 25 years ago. While nobody said 'don't go to this cafe', you can go and you can sit. The waiters will simply pretend you don't exist.
That's how it was in the French quarter. I am sure it's changed now.

Azaad

Country flag
Encountered a much more subtle racism in Pondicherry's French quarter 25 years ago. While nobody said 'don't go to this cafe', you can go and you can sit. The waiters will simply pretend you don't exist.
That's how it was in the French quarter. I am sure it's changed now.
With Tamils it begins at the railway station or airports . The first people you encounter apart from the coolies are the taxi drivers who if they're reasonably sure you aren't a Tamil start revealing their true colours like assessing the financial capacities of potential clients - his clothes resemble that of a pauper , to their physical attributes - looks like negro junkie , this when they're pitch black themselves . What prompted such a comment you may ask ? The fact that the said person didn't have the sheen on his face which comes from repeated use of talcum powder. Which reminds me of this ad -

skunk works

Country flag
With Tamils it begins at the railway station or airports . The first people you encounter apart from the coolies are the taxi drivers who if they're reasonably sure you aren't a Tamil start revealing their true colours like assessing the financial capacities of potential clients - his clothes resemble that of a pauper , to their physical attributes - looks like negro junkie , this when they're pitch black themselves . What prompted such a comment you may ask ? The fact that the said person didn't have the sheen on his face which comes from repeated use of talcum powder. Which reminds me of this ad -

Talcum on face?? Sheesh that shit must give one all kinds of lung ailments.

Azaad

Country flag

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles