Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

temujin

Country flag
The Indian government can deny a visa to any foreign national at its discretion. They do not even legally need to give a reason. It'll just say application rejected. US laws have no jurisdiction over our visa policies.

Over the years, the MEA in conjuction with its RAW attaches in foreign embassies (who officially go as IFS officers) have proven to be very effective at identifying any pakistani origin applicant, even if he or she has only partial ancestry. I don't know all their methods, but they do an effective background check of every applicant.

Although I'm not sure about those countries that we have a visa on arrival agreements with. I need to check about how they prevent pakis from coming from there.
Indian visa applications require information on one's ancestry, details of one's parents, their places of birth, nationality etc. I doubt they verify these as I've never had any visa rejections despite putting down approximate but fictitious information in some cases for family members. It's possible anyone disclosing Porki ancestry would be subject to extra checks but chances are fraudulent applications will succeed provided the lies are convincing enough and don't arouse too much suspicion. There are more chances of crypto Porkis being stopped at immigration as first time visitors based on interview, behavioural cues or travel history, especially if it includes Porkistan. This nevertheless is a glaring security loophole but I can't think of any easy way of plugging it without resorting to explicit religious profiling of applications.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Indian visa applications require information on one's ancestry, details of one's parents, their places of birth, nationality etc. I doubt they verify these as I've never had any visa rejections despite putting down approximate but fictitious information in some cases for family members. It's possible anyone disclosing Porki ancestry would be subject to extra checks but chances are fraudulent applications will succeed provided the lies are convincing enough and don't arouse too much suspicion. There are more chances of crypto Porkis being stopped at immigration as first time visitors based on interview, behavioural cues or travel history, especially if it includes Porkistan. This nevertheless is a glaring security loophole but I can't think of any easy way of plugging it without resorting to explicit religious profiling of applications.
You don't have a muslim name I'm presuming. When Abduls and Nazeers are seen in the application document, the scrutiny becomes much more comprehensive, both in person and the later review process, especially if the person looks "south asian".

Rango

Country flag
You don't have a muslim name I'm presuming. When Abduls and Nazeers are seen in the application document, the scrutiny becomes much more comprehensive, both in person and the later review process, especially if the person looks "south asian".
I am not sure about how visa upon arrival works in India, but I suspect that Abduls and Nazeers are favored over Abhisheks and Nalins in places such as Assam, Kashmir, Kerala and West Bengal. Probably even Punjab and Tamil Nadu.

Even the Abrar Wildlens guy got his visa through the efforts of a company that seems to be 50 percent Paki-Canadian-UAE owned and 50 percent Indian-Candian-UAE Punjabi owned. Who knows if these people have connections in Indian consulates?

15 percent of the Indian diaspora outside India are Muslim...I doubt they can be discriminated against in any way when entering India. Even Rana Ayyub would be safe if she became an American and tried to come visit India :-(

Shuturmurg

Country flag
I am not sure about how visa upon arrival works in India, but I suspect that Abduls and Nazeers are favored over Abhisheks and Nalins in places such as Assam, Kashmir, Kerala and West Bengal. Probably even Punjab and Tamil Nadu.

Even the Abrar Wildlens guy got his visa through the efforts of a company that seems to be 50 percent Paki-Canadian-UAE owned and 50 percent Indian-Candian-UAE Punjabi owned. Who knows if these people have connections in Indian consulates?

15 percent of the Indian diaspora outside India are Muslim...I doubt they can be discriminated against in any way when entering India. Even Rana Ayyub would be safe if she became an American and tried to come visit India :-(
Nonsense. Even OCI cards are revoked. Govt. has revoked OCI card of Ashok Swine, he is not able to visit India, keeps crying on twitter time to time.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag

Company only files the application for the client. The MEA is the one who reviews the application and does a background check to issue a visa. Companies can't hand out visas. Regarding those 15% Indian origin Muslims, that's where background checks from the MEA come in. They have become fairly good at ascertaining who's Indian origin and who's paki origin, not just by name.

Vloggers like that Abrar guy are an exception. Someone in MEA probably felt that this guy would make positive content on India based on his previous uploads.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Looks like some Para or SF group protesting. Definitely, they are not Punjabis. Probably Punjabis are de-weaponizing forces from Pashtoon or Balouch ethnicities.
As I said, Pashtoons are not organized people. They won't be able to script any effective plan or onslaught that can hurt Punjabi Pakistanis.

Vinash

Country flag

Sorry to say but you are clueless on this issue.

An American of Pakistani origin who's never spent a single day in Pakistan will also face extra scrutiny and will most probably get his Visa rejected. Things changed after Mumbai attacks where an American with connections to Pak was involved.

Abrar got his Visa approved on his 3rd attempt.

Now, illegal immigration from Bangladesh that political parties like TMC and Congress support for their votes is another issue altogether.

Vinash

Country flag
Looks like some Para or SF group protesting. Definitely, they are not Punjabis. Probably Punjabis are de-weaponizing forces from Pashtoon or Balouch ethnicities.
As I said, Pashtoons are not organized people. They won't be able to script any effective plan or onslaught that can hurt Punjabi Pakistanis.

Imrand's private guards.

Indrajit

Country flag
States have no say in visas and only 3 countries are eligible for visas on arrival - Japan, South Korea and UAE. UAE citizens must additionally have been issued a regular visa to India earlier. Visa on arrival is issued only at the major metros. An E- visa is not a visa on arrival, it has to be approved before they can come to India.

Indrajit

Country flag
Can the Indian government even disallow any US citizen a travel visa on the grounds that he was born in Pakistan? Wouldn't that be illegal per US laws?
US laws don't apply to India. Additionally since most Pakistani Americans tend to have dual citizenship, India refuses to see them as US citizens( for the purpose of issuing a visa) and they can only apply for a visa on their Pakistani passport.

Rango

Country flag
US laws don't apply to India. Additionally since most Pakistani Americans tend to have dual citizenship, India refuses to see them as US citizens( for the purpose of issuing a visa) and they can only apply for a visa on their Pakistani passport.
I should have said global protocol rather than US laws. i.e can you discriminate against one portion of a country based on their ethnic origin or place of birth? I am all for it in this case of course.

Sorry to say but you are clueless on this issue.

An American of Pakistani origin who's never spent a single day in Pakistan will also face extra scrutiny and will most probably get his Visa rejected. Things changed after Mumbai attacks where an American with connections to Pak was involved.

Abrar got his Visa approved on his 3rd attempt.
So it is not possible for Abrar's Paki-Indo visa applying company to use connections or bribe Indian immigration visa issuers at all?

And can other Pakis also get in at 3rd attempt?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles