Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Jimih

Country flag
Also, I don't know if you guys noticed it or not but propaganda coming from Pakistan against India dropped off since Imran Khan lost power. It was his youthia brigade who was spreading anti-India propaganda on various internet platforms 24x7 when he was in power.
Those same propagandists (Youthia brigade) under Imran has now turned Anti-Pakistan army.

Roles just reversed.

Physx32

Country flag
I will go against the grain and say Indians should hope for the victory of Pak Mil establishment.

It's better for India in the long run.

Also, I don't know if you guys noticed it or not but propaganda coming from Pakistan against India dropped off since Imran Khan lost power. It was his youthia brigade who was spreading anti-India propaganda on various internet platforms 24x7 when he was in power.

Also, Imran's brigade are more greener than the Army. Not good for India in the long run.
Don't agree. More green the ruling party, the better it'll be for India. It's Imrand Khan who destroyed porki economy.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Lol, no matter how serious the crisis Pakistan is facing, "The Dawn" will always manage to squeeze in an editorial on India, advising India how to run itself. The Dawn's motto should be: "Pakistan has a new crisis? Don't worry, we'll still find time to lecture India".
1683746281333.png

Rango

Country flag
TBF, India doesn't allow pakistani origin western citizens to travel to India. MEA looks at the name and ancestry. That's why you almost never see British or American Pakistanis in India, unless they're a "journalist".
I was basing it on seeing Paki born western cricketers and the "German" Abrar guy being allowed in recently. But I think there was a similar debate on here a few weeks ago, and it seems like your argument was mostly agreed upon.

Having said that, how would the Indian government distinguish between "name and ancestry" of a Pakistani Muslim (especially Muhajir) naturalized US citizen vs. an Indian Muslim naturalized US citizen? And what if the Paki US citizen lies and says he was born in the US?

Can the Indian government even disallow any US citizen a travel visa on the grounds that he was born in Pakistan? Wouldn't that be illegal per US laws?

Vinash

Country flag
This is a strange way of looking at it.

If we are not ready for an all-out war then these small to medium disruptions are the best possible scenarios for us. There are always two games at play. Either you go to war or defeat them in trade, economy, political stability and overall perception.

It doesn't matter who is more vocal and vicious against India in Pakistan. The louder they bark the better we respond. Indians deciphering such subtleties means we have lost the grasp of Pakistani contempt against us which is a constant, not a variable.
Those same propagandists (Youthia brigade) under Imran has now turned Anti-Pakistan army.

Roles just reversed.
Don't agree. More green the ruling party, the better it'll be for India. It's Imrand Khan who destroyed porki economy.
I've been thinking about various scenarios since yesterday. I obviously could be wrong.

I just think if Imran manages to come out victorious in this, with the support of some factions within Pak army then he won't have any political rivals. He'll more or less become a messiah like figure which he almost already is in Pakistan.

My biggest complaint is that Imran seems more likely to bring reforms in Pak compared to rest of the Politicians or mil establishment. He just might course correct Pak's trajectory if he emerges victorius in this.

Of course, you could also argue that because of the quality of the population, it's already too late to course correct Pak's trajectory even if some leader genuinely wants to.

Interesting times!

Maitreya Shyam

Country flag
Lol, no matter how serious the crisis Pakistan is facing, "The Dawn" will always manage to squeeze in an editorial on India, advising India how to run itself. The Dawn's motto should be: "Pakistan has a new crisis? Don't worry, we'll still find time to lecture India".
View attachment 204299
No doubt, pakistanis deserve to die in the most sadistic way

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
I was basing it on seeing Paki born western cricketers and the "German" Abrar guy being allowed in recently. But I think there was a similar debate on here a few weeks ago, and it seems like your argument was mostly agreed upon.

Having said that, how would the Indian government distinguish between "name and ancestry" of a Pakistani Muslim (especially Muhajir) naturalized US citizen vs. an Indian Muslim naturalized US citizen? And what if the Paki US citizen lies and says he was born in the US?

Can the Indian government even disallow any US citizen a travel visa on the grounds that he was born in Pakistan? Wouldn't that be illegal per US laws?
The Indian government can deny a visa to any foreign national at its discretion. They do not even legally need to give a reason. It'll just say application rejected. US laws have no jurisdiction over our visa policies.

Over the years, the MEA in conjuction with its RAW attaches in foreign embassies (who officially go as IFS officers) have proven to be very effective at identifying any pakistani origin applicant, even if he or she has only partial ancestry. I don't know all their methods, but they do an effective background check of every applicant.

Although I'm not sure about those countries that we have a visa on arrival agreements with. I need to check about how they prevent pakis from coming from there.

INDIAFIRST

Country flag
Pork people don't worry
what happened during Bangladesh war,
what happened in Kashmir
Same thing will happen to you all....
But if you will stand against your army then there might be a chance to redeem .....
but.....
I know you all will do nothing....
as you all are the most coward people in this planet

Lonewarrior

Country flag
Quick Question

Why are Kashmir's Ummatis (all India's in general) not doing any protest or candle march against the atrocities being done by Pakistan army on Awaam!? I mean their Ummat is in danger afterall.

Or as the accused and victim both are Ummatis so they're kind of confused??

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Quick Question

Why are Kashmir's Ummatis (all India's in general) not doing any protest or candle march against the atrocities being done by Pakistan army on Awaam!? I mean their Ummat is in danger afterall.

Or as the accused and victim both are Ummatis so they're kind of confused??
They never cared for pakis, its just paki media which sells them that hearts of cashmeres is beating for paxiton.

People are busy in their own lives.
Just type "srinagar smart city" on YT and know what they're doing. Busy in vlogging.

Global Defence

Articles