Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Physx32

Country flag
Sorry guys being late in the party.

The big question an Indian must ask right now-:

What RAW or GOI thinking?? Isn't time to make another mukti Bhahini??

I have been witnessed many opportunities were missed by GOI and RAW in recent time. I think this is the time to take ours without even fire a bullet.
Pak army will crush these stick wielding inbreds in 3 days if things go south. And these pigs will come in line after a few thousand get killed. KPK will see more violence and they might have some trouble there. Remember, that porks are the one of the most coward groups, they were born to be gulams. So mukti bahini like strategy won't probably work.

Instead, in this chaos RAW must try to blow up paki air and naval assets (like P3-C incident) and kill some high ranking gernail.

Nazaria e Bakistan

Country flag
Well I agree with people here. I don't think that this protest will sustain for long. I think it will fizzle down in 3-4 days. However, there will be some important consequences.

Power equations in Pakistan
Until now, Army was clearly in charge. Now army has few options.

They back down for now and release Imran Khan
However, Imran Khan will emerge even more popular. If the elections are held, and he wins significantly despite riggings, then he may push to cut down army's powers. In this situation Army will no longer remain the dominant force, at least for few years in near future. The opposition will be decimated though. And Khan may emerge as one of the strongest Pakistani leader ever.

However, the army may become strong again to regain the power by turning the public against Imran Khan. This situation will be reminiscent of Bhutto. Pak army was very unpopular after 1971 defeat. But few years later, Zia Ul Haq was able to turn the public against Bhutto and executed him. This may happen with Imran Khan.

However, if it doesn't, the Pakistan army's power will significantly reduce. And this will be the best thing for India IMO. Pakistan's economic structure, human capital and emphasis on Islam means it will not be able to become a significant economy in near future. Which means it will not become a significant power in near future strong enough to challenge India directly. If Imran Khan will be able to tame the army, any future civilian govt in Pakistan will try to keep the army in tight leash. A weakened Pakistan army will cease to be direct threat to India without strong economy. A strong civilian govt may also lead to resolution of disputes and peace for us. Though a weakened army will try to flare up tensions with India, but it may be controlled by a strong civilian govt.

They don't back down and continue to imprison Imran Khan OR they tame down Imran Khan OR they declare martial law
This will mean Pakistan army will continue to be the dominant force. And if it is able to tame Imran Khan's popularity and protests, then of course the status quo will continue. Or the army may even emerge stronger. This will be a challenge for us IMO. This is because once Khan and protests are tamed, the army may try to win back the popular support by prodding India through terrorist attacks. And in this case there will be no civilian govt to check the army. This is the most likely scenario IMO. I don't think Pakistanis have any guts to protest for long against the army.

Other thing they can do is make a deal with Imran Khan by threatening him or any other way. This will result in the same as above.

They execute Imran Khan
I think this case is highly unlikely. His execution will likely lead to civil war. I don't think Pakistan army is so stupid to do any such thing. But if it does, then I don't think it will be bad for us, if we are able to control the border influx. Shoot at sight will be the best. Because if they enter Indian territory anyhow, the woke courts will definitely allow them to stay on humanitarian basis.

Other points
  1. Pakistan's economy is gone if the protests are not contained within 3-4 days. If economic infrastructure is hit, Pakistan will definitely default this year. Even if it is not hit and the protests continue for long, then also it will default.
  2. Opposition will now I think try even more to not conduct elections.
All inputs and opinions are welcome. There may be some scenario which I missed or some other outcomes of this situation. Please highlight those.
There can be another possiblity.

Imran Khan dies and not because of execution. He lost conciousness during arrest. He was manhandled. He got a head injury. He is 70 years old for crying out loud. They are also detaining his wife Bushra bibi. To me it seems, he is injured and critical. They also formed a very elaborate medical penal for him as well. It included critical care experts too.

If he dies and it is kept under wraps, its also good for us. Ultimately it will blow up.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
This napaki probably talked to blinken’s napaki janitor 🤡

Oh…now they want US help?What happened when their prophet Taliban Khan was harassing US diplomats as being responsible for his toppling? I am sure the State department officials are like - yeh raandi khana se humein kuch taluq nahi. Go talk to Jaishankar to provide asylum to Im the Dim.

Pythonlover

Country flag
My horseshoe theory of South Asia holds: as conditions in Pakistan become worse, they start sounding more and more like DFI.
Because DFI is largely rational and realistic? Except for few irrational comments and overreactions (Eg: killing all of terrorists family type) here and there of course. As their conditions become worse, they begin to realise that what Indians (and DFI) says is broadly right. When their conditions improve, they go back to their delusion and "muh Islamic aatmi taakat".

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Pak army will crush these stick wielding inbreds in 3 days if things go south. And these pigs will come in line after a few thousand get killed. KPK will see more violence and they might have some trouble there. Remember, that porks are the one of the most coward groups, they were born to be gulams. So mukti bahini like strategy won't probably work.

Instead, in this chaos RAW must try to blow up paki air and naval assets (like P3-C incident) and kill some high ranking gernail.
The ultimate move would be to get Imran Khan killed ourselves, while they're moving him from one location to another and pin it on the Pakistan Army. Their public will fall for it hook nail and sinker. If only RAW was capable enough to do that, which is mostly fantasy at this stage.

MuffleParch

Country flag
This is a Do or Die moment for the Paki establishment. If they ket Imran go, he will come to power and have these Generals hanged. The establishment has to Kill Imran or render him incapacitated or send him to prison for the rest of his life.

Nazaria e Bakistan

Country flag
Because DFI is largely rational and realistic? Except for few irrational comments here and there of course. As their conditions become worse, they begin to realise that what Indians (and DFI) says is broadly right. When there conditions improve, they go back to their delusion.
Man you over estimating events. You need to know their history.

Imran Khan is too smallfry of a leader. Do you know whom they got murdered and nothing happened?

Fatima Jinnah. Younger sister of their Quad-e-Bottom.

She is called Madarchod - e - Quom = Motherfucker of the Nation. She was not allowed to speak after Jinnah died. She wrote a book about Jinnah but it was only published in 1987 (she died in 60s). That too with heavy censorship. She fought in election but it was rigged, still she won! She was finally silienced in 67-68.

These folks have such kind of history and such kind of traditions. Give it few weeks and they will be back to sucking the Khaki cock right back.

They don't even have an agreement as what is their nation. They are like GNU (GNU is Not Unix). Pakistan = Pakistan is not India. Thats the only definition they can agree upon.

They openly say that Pakistan can not exist without Pak Fauj and not vice versa. I mean these folks are incorrigible liars and they even lie to themselves.

Pythonlover

Country flag
There can be another possiblity.

Imran Khan dies and not because of execution. He lost conciousness during arrest. He was manhandled. He got a head injury. He is 70 years old for crying out loud. They are also detaining his wife Bushra bibi. To me it seems, he is injured and critical. They also formed a very elaborate medical penal for him as well. It included critical care experts too.

If he dies and it is kept under wraps, its also good for us. Ultimately it will blow up.
I should have mentioned explicitly. But I meant it in execution case though. Imran Khan dying in custody will naturally fuel the suspicion of army having executed him. Most likely will lead to civil war (given the Pakistani public has guts, else matter will be forgotten in few months and Khan will become similar to Bhutto).

Pythonlover

Country flag
Man you over estimating events. You need to know their history.

Imran Khan is too smallfry of a leader. Do you know whom they got murdered and nothing happened?

Fatima Jinnah. Younger sister of their Quad-e-Bottom.

She is called Madarchod - e - Quom = Motherfucker of the Nation. She was not allowed to speak after Jinnah died. She wrote a book about Jinnah but it was only published in 1987 (she died in 60s). That too with heavy censorship. She fought in election but it was rigged, still she won! She was finally silienced in 67-68.

These folks have such kind of history and such kind of traditions. Give it few weeks and they will be back to sucking the Khaki cock right back.

They don't even have an agreement as what is their nation. They are like GNU (GNU is Not Unix). Pakistan = Pakistan is not India. Thats the only definition they can agree upon.

They openly say that Pakistan can not exist without Pak Fauj and not vice versa. I mean these folks are incorrigible liars and they even lie to themselves.
I too think this is the likely scenario. When the protests are crushed or even if Imran Khan is killed, Pakistanis will forget everything in few months and Khan may become something like Bhutto. I personally don't think Pakistanis have guts enough to revolt against their army, if the army comes down heavily. I should have mentioned it as one of the scenarios if Khan was killed. Cannot edit now.

Nazaria e Bakistan

Country flag
What do you think folks, we should start a GoFundMe campaign to support PMIK. Target Turkey, Gulf, UK, Canada. Collect money and get away with it. Given the shit show, their Umma Chumma will spare few buck. If not anything, we might be able to donate it to Army funds for supporting our deads.

Also run this campaign in our Punjab and among Canadian Khalistanis. I am sure as hell he has some admirers among our own country. Double profit! You get the identity of desh drohis and money at the same time.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles