Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Keep in mind all the footage we've seen are from the afternoon and late evening hours, before the internet was cut off. We have no idea what the level of carnage is right now at night. We'll only find out by tomorrow or even later when their internet has been restored.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Wrong analogy.

If somehow Congress comes to power and arrests Modi, the havoc would be a lot more than what's happening in Pak today.

In Bengal's case, it was helpless ordinary Hindus getting killed. Not a messiah-lite like Modi or Imran.
I am talking about if you Hindus had that unity. That's the comparison, not the situation.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
What do you think folks, we should start a GoFundMe campaign to support PMIK. Target Turkey, Gulf, UK, Canada. Collect money and get away with it. Given the shit show, their Umma Chumma will spare few buck. If not anything, we might be able to donate it to Army funds for supporting our deads.

Also run this campaign in our Punjab and among Canadian Khalistanis. I am sure as hell he has some admirers among our own country. Double profit! You get the identity of desh drohis and money at the same time.
Not a bad idea. A picture with Imraand with baalti on his head and a katora in his hand will help.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
Porkis can kiss the IMF deal goodubye…khatam, ta ta. IMF program ends in June. Zero chance of funding now and certain default . 100% certification as a pariah state.

Kal Muah

Country flag
Porkis can kiss the IMF deal goodubye…khatam, ta ta. IMF program ends in June. Zero chance of funding now and certain default . 100% certification as a pariah state.

I think this was already cleared by one of the pakistani handles

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles