Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
We needed a big bomb blast in the rally, this won't do. Another day, another chance.
These lazy bastards need something big to shake them.

Well even then I have low hopes, these paki are very cowardly. Imran Khan's face needs to look like this, bandaid on leg won't do.
1667501809779.png

pipebomb

Country flag

After attack on Donkey King public anger is on the rise against brown pants Jernails... 😂🤣

PHUDDU REPUBLIC OF PORKISTAN.... 🐷😅😅
Please somebody OPEN PHAYER !
Pretty please

And the obligatory "ghablana nahi hai"

These are the times when one feels to visit laal topi's Twitter handle just for that warm & giddy feeling.

Waanar

Country flag
@Waanar can you tell me which word is this? I can’t make out.
It says “Cheen Pakistan sy gadhay aor kuttay *idk* kar nay ka khwahishmand.
View attachment 180225
"Daraamad karne ka khwahishmand".
Daraamad is the Urdu word for import, stolen from Farsi (as is half the language) with a bastardised meaning (in Farsi, it means income).

skunk works

Country flag
The assasin being captured alive complicates things for whoever ordered it.

Q1: was the killer supposed to be captured alive?

Q2: if army ordered it, wouldn't the alive killer confess?
Q2A: same question, even if Immy ordered it on himself.

Q3: maybe killer is a genuine lone wolf, possibly mentally unstable?

Q4: how many killers were there? Some sources saying 2. Crazy lone wolf story falls apart if there were 2 killer, return to questions 2 and 2A.

Occam razor analysis tells me if this was ordered, then it was botched. The 'I shot him Just because' is maybe a backup story spoonfed to the killer to tell the police if he is captured.

Weak defense though, and Punjab police 3rd degree will get the truth out fast.
Powerful parties Might try to have him declared mentally insane and destroy credibility.

If there were 2 killers then Imran was not supposed to survive. Why use 2 shooters to just send a message, or to make a politicial statement? One is enough for that.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
We needed a big bomb blast in the rally, this won't do. Another day, another chance.
Well even then I have low hopes, these paki are very cowardly. Imran Khan's face needs to look like this, bandaid on leg won't do.
Not really, Imran is all the thing India requires to fizzle away Pakistan. All his actions, be it in government or in opposition, from tarnishing Pakistani army's image among Pakistani civilians to increasing Pak's debt by 70% and bankrupting it.

Pakistani army and Sharif family are quite experienced in national governance unlike Imran Khan. So give credit where it's due. It was never possible to bring down to the path of economic crisis without Imran.

zathura98

Country flag
The assasin being captured alive complicates things for whoever ordered it.

Q1: was the killer supposed to be captured alive?

Q2: if army ordered it, wouldn't the alive killer confess?
Q2A: same question, even if Immy ordered it on himself.

Q3: maybe killer is a genuine lone wolf, possibly mentally unstable?

Q4: how many killers were there? Some sources saying 2. Crazy lone wolf story falls apart if there were 2 killer, return to questions 2 and 2A.

Occam razor analysis tells me if this was ordered, then it was botched. The 'I shot him Just because' is maybe a backup story spoonfed to the killer to tell the police if he is captured.

Weak defense though, and Punjab police 3rd degree will get the truth out fast.
Powerful parties Might try to have him declared mentally insane and destroy credibility.

If there were 2 killers then Imran was not supposed to survive. Why use 2 shooters to just send a message, or to make a politicial statement? One is enough for that.
or do it like bhutto

AVERAGE INDIAN

EXORCIST
Country flag
If Brits have any balls left they'd deport the entirety of the lot and stop issuing residency permits to these animals
View attachment 179506
Britshits don’t have balls to start with ,England is like Pakiland 2.0. And that homeland security beech is blaming India for immigration fraud

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles