Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Concard

Country flag
Who would have thought this day would ever come? Pakis spitting on their own military? I don't know man. I got this weird feeling in my stomach ever since 2020 started. There are lot of strange and weird things going to happen this decade. Paki military will not allow Immu Khan to be on the PM chair again. And the present feudal lords in power both PMLN and PPP would really like to get rid of Immu Khan as soon as they can.

And by luck Immu Khan does come to power, he will cut the limbs of Paki military so they never threaten him again and he will make sure to put only puppets in high ranks. Whatever it is they are on course to have a civil war this decade. Paki military will move heaven and earth to preserve their power and their loot. They won't back down. I won't be surprised if 1971 genocide is repeated on their own people especially Pashtuns and other ethnicities. The cat is finally out of the bag. You can't put it back again. Pork military will be under heavy pressure. Interesting times.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Will the establishment allow him to come to power again though?
Answering "No" isn't anymore viable for this question anymore. Establishment in Pakistan is nowhere strong it used to be.

Pakistani establishment won't let Imran come to power and Imran will not let Pakistani establishment rule Pakistan. So, anything can happen this time.

Ironically, they brought Imran in 2018 after PPP and PMLN, both became a bit vocal against army. Imran the biggest mistake of Pak establishment meanwhile has become a bone stuck in their throat which neither can swallow nor can discharge LOL. Na niazi nigla ja raha hai, na ugla ja raha hai.

alex86neo

Country flag
Frankly, I don't hope from Modi to give RAW green signal. This cute and nice guy happy to take G20 leadership only.
We need bad ass like yogi on PM chair if we want to resolve "Pakistan issue" once for all.
I think situation in Pakistan can be catalised by RAW. Remember good agency never takes credit for its action

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles