Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Abdus Salem killed

Abdus Salem killed

That's strictly Hasina's party's characteristic there. Aam raqibul is more radical than a Pakistan. Rationality with disappear in politics once jamatis regain power.

No, Pakistani cities are better than Bangladesh by far. Bangladesh's growth is due to low base effect as it was one of world's poorest countries like AFG just a while ago. They are similar to what Pakistan was in 60s.

Same as Pak again. Their automotive assenbly is limited to literally only bolting tiers on ready made car. Electronics largely about repackaging.

Not at all LOL. Having active shipyard is an achievement for a country like BD though.

They are literally asking for aid from IMF right now.
What did I explain their current crises is all about? Balance of payments with no forex, obviously they will pay that with a loan whose servicing will be done later from their budget.

Pakistan built expressways with no significant car ownership and frieght load. So is doing Bangladesh.

East Asian countries heavily diversified and industrialised themselves and felt need of a modern infrastructure. BD is just like a Pakistan with no internal terrorism. You may learn about a new indicator.
Banglus have managed to fool the avg Indian with thier idiotic chest thumping surprised they got a senior member to believe thier bullshit

ovalpiston

Country flag
Turkey or Pakistan?
Whoever is behind Ashok Swain is also the benefactor of Field Marshal Admiral Pravin Sawhney. I say this because few days before the overhyped Pegasus phone tapping outrage, Swain, Sawhney, Sardesai among few other well-known anti-India handles on twitter began hinting in unison that something was cooking.

Shuturmurg

Country flag
Whoever is behind Ashok Swain is also the benefactor of Field Marshal Admiral Pravin Sawhney. I say this because few days before the overhyped Pegasus phone tapping outrage, Swain, Sawhney, Sardesai among few other well-known anti-India handles on twitter began hinting in unison that something was cooking.
Sawhney seems like on CCP payroll. He is definitely not on any western payroll, since he is really anti west, specially anti US. Was a huge supporter of Immi (again anti west), and keeps on saying that India should bow its head and kiss Xi's ring since China is too powerful and US will lose power competition against China since CCP has built world's greatest AI and 69G technology.

Moroboshi

Sawhney seems like on CCP payroll. He is definitely not on any western payroll, since he is really anti west, specially anti US. Was a huge supporter of Immi (again anti west), and keeps on saying that India should bow its head and kiss Xi's ring since China is too powerful and US will lose power competition against China since CCP has built world's greatest AI and 69G technology.
Doesn't the army itself subscribe to his magazine? I remember someone telling they saw his magazines at the canteens. Kind of an own goal

ovalpiston

Country flag
Doesn't the army itself subscribe to his magazine? I remember someone telling they saw his magazines at the canteens. Kind of an own goal
There will always be few rotten tomatoes in a pile. It should not come as a surprise that Sawhney has contacts with the current and retired brass of the military , you can draw the same inferences about the "Chandigarh lobby" as well. The thing that bothers me about people like Sawhney, Swain etc is what is the end goal of their backers ? Yes, they are being used for information warfare against the nation and the incumbent government at the center, but it seems like a pretty heavy investment to hire folks like this for tasks that can easily be pushed through a bot factory in Karachi or Ankara. I wonder if they are being built up the same way a "Peter Friedrich" was created along with dozens of books with the intention of pushing them higher and higher into the power echelons.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles