Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Porkislayer

Country flag
It they blocked internet services then I would believe that it was indeed hit by some indian missile/drone or any kind of projectile/UFO
Not necessarily. It is not like pakis like to gloat over their own incompetence. They'll need to hide this fiasco from their chooran infested junta regardless of how it happened.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Not necessarily. It is not like pakis like to gloat over their own incompetence. They'll need to hide this fiasco from their chooran infested junta regardless of how it happened.
I hear the Pakistani missile which landed in sindh was downed by Indian missile defense system using either electromagnetic waves/LASER or by corrupting the data of onboard computer

Porkislayer

Country flag
I hear the Pakistani missile which landed in sindh was downed by Indian missile defense system using either electromagnetic waves/LASER or by corrupting the data of onboard computer
Maybe. I would place my trust on paki incomptence more on this one, though. Some experts say that paki establishment is likely to use nuke on its own population in case of an indian invasion so it is highly likely they did it themsleves this time, accidently ofcourse.:hehe:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles