Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Waanar

Country flag
When a civilization grows strong, you'll find many new "members" who claim to be a part of the civilization since time immemorial.
Pakistanis are a weak bunch.
They crumbled under pressure from the Uzbeks to convert, sucked up to them straight till the time of Ottomans, then supported the Ottomans in suppressing the Arabs while claiming Turkish ancestry, yet after the collapse of the empire, they started looking inwards till the rise of oil money, then started sucking up to Arabs and claiming Arab ancestry. Chinese are so wildly different that even the low IQ Pakistani realizes that claiming Chinese ancestry will be a laughable and overtly sycophantic endeavour, thus they refrain.
Unfortunately, their tendency to claim something they don't own is incredibly aggressive and even when snubbed by Turks, Arabs and Central Asians, they continue to do so.

As India grows stronger, expect more and more Pakistanis to express their wish to be considered "Indian".
I consider it a good thing.
Imitation is the best form of flattery, and boy am I flattered that Pakistanis are now claiming Indian inheritance.

The world will laugh at them, but at least we know our lil fellows are finally doing their own lil mental ghar wapsi.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Stop calling yourself indians or people of mughal origin.
Stop clapping about tipu sultan who had no relationship with porkistan be like a punjabi Or pathan Or what ever you are.
Just like Bangladeshis for whom bengali is their language.

Even you have made urdu as your national language and no one in you country speaks urdu and prime language.
Urdu is language of lucknow/awadh region. Even I feel pain when my language is abused because of porkis.
Writing awadhi in Arabic script with few foreign language words dosent make it your language

For 1947 I will say it was win for us because Islam was divided into 3 parts in indian subcontinent.
Urdu is not the language of Lucknow or awadh region , language of Lucknow is awadhi
Urdu was the language of Muslim prostitutes of Lucknow , Agra and Delhi to be precise

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Screenshot_20220319-234721709.jpg

Legitimate indian posters on PeDoFile forum , nothing unusual my friends , nothing at all .
Why the hell they make it so obvious for us .

And if it's legit indian ip address then some desi Abdul has got a iching in his butt for a hot rod insertion treatment under IPC act 69 and act 72 .

Waanar

Country flag
View attachment 145589

Legitimate indian posters on PeDoFile forum , nothing unusual my friends , nothing at all .
Why the hell they make it so obvious for us .

And if it's legit indian ip address then some desi Abdul has got a iching in his butt for a hot rod insertion treatment under IPC act 69 and act 72 .
In the Pakistani mind, they're doing some extremely sophisticated PsyOps.

That's probably how they justify their inability to feed the family in their heads.

"All for the greater good", they repeat to themselves before going to sleep, hungry and malnourished.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
As for the food is concerned for example.

Likewise this biryani is basically a dish made with rice, meat and spices all made in the kitchens of BHARAT. The word biryani is not arabic, persian or turkroach. It originally comes from SANSKRIT word which was borrowed by persian. The word 'biryani' comes from 'Birinj' for rice. Now, this word is not found in Old persian. It suddenly occurs in Middle Persian which is turn derived from SANSKRIT word व्रीहि .
Pāṇini in his Aṣṭādhyāyī also mentions it as मांसौदन
1647714087521.png

1647714095659.png

Chutiye failed gulam porkystani ka kuch nahi tha na h na rahega.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Likewise this biryani is basically a dish made with rice, meat and spices all made in the kitchens of BHARAT. The word biryani is not arabic, persian or turkroach. It originally comes from SANSKRIT word which was borrowed by persian. The word 'biryani' comes from 'Birinj' for rice. Now, this word is not found in Old persian. It suddenly occurs in Middle Persian which is turn derived from SANSKRIT word व्रीहि .
View attachment 145591

View attachment 145592

Add the words like Azlaf , Arjal , Ajmi , Abdi or Pasmanda when you address muslims of indian subcontinent

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag

View attachment 145591

View attachment 145592

78 visitors , either saving all this for future reference or paki visitors seething and crying

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
1647714788331.png

In that last line said claim disputed because some fanbois from arabs and africa also claimed peacock origins but we know that peacocks do not migrate much so africa is ruled out.

Peacocks do not survives in desert so arab is ruled out too.

India with this textual evidence qualifies and the studies on peacock density in India confirmed India as origin of peacocks. There maybe some other breeds non Indian that does not matters Maurya is peacocks Mors we have any native peacock that qualifies.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
@ShahMhmd114 Mahabharat is possible if Pakistanis embrace Hinduism/Buddhism/Sikhism
Islam is alien to this subcontinent Arabs are not obsessed with islam as much as the converted Pasmanda Muslims of this subcontinent
weird fetish of punjabi Muslims with urdu is because of inferiority complex of being a converted muslim you won’t find an Arab , persian or Turk with punjabi name but every punjabi in Pakistan has weird Turk , Persian and Arabic names
Nowhere in the world i have seen this kind of severe inferiority complex which the Muslims of Indian subcontinent suffer from

RocketMan

Country flag
@ShahMhmd114 Mahabharat is possible if Pakistanis embrace Hinduism/Buddhism/Sikhism
Islam is alien to this subcontinent Arabs are not obsessed with islam as much as the converted Pasmanda Muslims of this subcontinent
weird fetish of punjabi Muslims with urdu is because of inferiority complex of being a converted muslim you won’t find an Arab , persian or Turk with punjabi name but every punjabi in Pakistan has weird Turk , Persian and Arabic names
Nowhere in the world i have seen this kind of severe inferiority complex which the Muslims of Indian subcontinent suffer from
assalamuall'i"cum . This ashrafiya pasmanda gaandmasti of Pork-i-satani had backfired it seems . Listen Porki lurkers on DFI - Its your destiny to be our slaves one day .

Cheepek

Pakistan used to get 00s of millions of dollars every year under "Pakistan Counterinsurgency Fund" from USofA till 2011.

This ⬇ from 2010.

Screenshot_20220320-040737.jpg

USofA continues to send aid under FMF. This from 2019, the year skirmish took place. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Screenshot_20220320-042217__01.jpg

However, significant decrease from 2020.. data may be incomplete.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles