Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

prahladh

Respected Member
Muslim Captain; because you didn't have anyone good enough to compete with him, hindus had no choice to accept him as their Captain. 
They are all Indians and that's what we care.

JBH22

ARY Zaid Hamid Wake Up Pakistan Karachi 6 of 8

Zaid Hamid latest words of wisdom Pakistan will reduce India to the size of Sri Lanka and as usual they'll become thekedaar of Islam.
Guys i think this porkis is either suffering from senile dementia or he's very good at selling khawabi pulaao i just find it funny the audience applauding.

Last edited by a moderator:

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
ARY Zaid Hamid Wake Up Pakistan Karachi 6 of 8
i just find it funny the audience applauding.
The audience applaud? :eek:mg: .... wow, such a sane bunch of guys.
I shouln't be surprised though, how else would such an intellectual become so popular and even now !!!

Regards,
Virendra

JAISWAL

Pakistan and China will
decide whether Hindustan
will be a success story or
not. The future of Hind
lyes in the hands of
Pakistan and China and
whether two nations
decide to thrust war upon
you in later decades as
long and unresolved
issues plague and foment
hostility between Pakistan,
China against Hindustan.
So don't get your hopes
up. Any progress made in
the last decade can disappear in days.

(posted by- some **kid)
This post realy was the stupided post of that forum.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
A pakistani response to visit of the german chancellor and the mmrca issue:

"at this moment India is in big trouble
they better know if they choose euro typhoon than Pakistan will choose rafale
or if they choose rafale pakistan will choose euro typhoon"

so they will choose what we reject ................ hahahahahahahahaha :pound: :pound:

:pound: :confused:

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
That takes the cake.

Actually, that song was copied from the song we used to sing when we were kids. It goes like this:

"Aao baccho tumhe dikhaye daadi Hindustan ki, is daadi pe latakrahe hain chuhe pakistan ki..."
hahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaha

:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

Tomcat

jaiswal not every one is blessed with a thing called a rational mind the Net roaming pakistanis are one such a breed they think that all their bravado and hot gas can blow India away from the map of the world and as we see the PRC people are very rational and knows to take steps in their onw national intrest and they are not mad to endage in a fight with India just for the sake of pakistan

ganesh177

Country flag
How did the isrealis stop suicide bombings
Right, first blame all the blasts in pakistan on jews (Mossad being the member of cia/mossad/raw triplet), and then learn from them about stopping suicide bombing. Thats so cool !

This was the comment of a frustrated pakistani in the thread of twin blast which kills 35 people.
Whats more funny about this blast and thread is that pakistanis are all confused and everybody has its own theory about who is behind the blast.

Some of the few suspects are in the order of ranking probability according to pakistanis...

1. Shia nationalists working in nexus with iran. (lol some believe this as prime suspect in this blast)
2. CIA
3. RAW.
4. Mossad.
5. Pakistani Taliban
6. Afghani talibani trying to take revenge.

Blast kills 35 but thats not it, aftermath is complete chaos even among the literates one regarding who is behind such blast and they end up fighting among themselves and pulling out sectarian clashes.

After reading that thought came into my mind that pakistan had been building this terrorism infrastructure and industry so as to bleed india by thousands cut, and i could not resist smiling now that this evil plan has been such a boomerang and has begun bleeding themselves with cuts still counting.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Zaid hamid can crush russia with 10 horses

That guy raped lal topee
zaid hamid the gay is left speech less :D this vid is going into my channel as well :pound: i can't miss this video

JBH22

Nusrat Javed calls Zaid Hamid laal topi wala baloongra, mental asylum,Languor

ace009

Freakin' Fighter fan
Joke of the Day:

Our Warnings to Indians and Americans Zionists

"Pakistan brought down Soviet Union" ??? It is amazing what delusions of grandeur these people are capable of!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles