Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Koovie

"Pakistan brought down Soviet Union" ??? It is amazing what delusions of grandeur these people are capable of!
oh yeah....... I start to like this guy. Seriosly this guy should become a comedian on TV with his own comedy show. Zahid Hamid live or something like that.

JBH22

Pakistani commenting on Sunny Deol on you tube:

When Sunny made Border and abused a Pak soldier.That was his end. Even in a movie you cannot abuse people. He paid for it. His career ended. Dont mess with Pakistan.
malangi13
Indeed they are too good Border was released in 1997 and its 2011 Sunny Deol still act in movies:)

Last edited:

ganesh177

Country flag
Is It Time For Muslim Countries To Declare War On Israel?,
enough is enough, deal with them like we dealt with the Nazis
Sorry, i must be terribly poor with history lessons that i dont have clue of which muslim country dealt with nazis ?
Anyone willing to help me with info ?

Tomcat

they dealt with them alright but it beggs the qustion on which side

the arabs especially the Grand mufti of Jursuelem was a full fledged Nazi colabartor

Gentelmen i introduce to you the 13th Waffen SS Mountain Division Handschar (1st Croatian) Its recruits were composed of Muslim Bosniaks. The Handschar

Grand Mufti Mohammad Amin al-Husayni, alongside SS Brigadefuhrer Karl-Gustav Sauberzweig, greeting Bosnian SS volunteers together with Nazi officers in November 1943.

ps: This post is not directed against the vast number of sub continatal muslims who faught with the allies especially the commonwelth

mayfair

Nanna mujahid

Last edited by a moderator:

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Is It Time For Muslim Countries To Declare War On Israel?,
enough is enough, deal with them like we dealt with the Nazis
Sorry, i must be terribly poor with history lessons that i dont have clue of which muslim country dealt with nazis ?
Anyone willing to help me with info ?
Is it time to go for lunch .. Is it time to watch TV.
These guys talk of war like its a trip to the rest room, irony is, it still sounds funny.

mayfair

Here
Senator Dilawar Abbas, a committee member, said, "We have assured Chinese think tanks that we would not sell JF-17 aircraft to India." He said Chinese think tanks wanted only Pakistan and China to manufacture JF-17 aircraft.
:rotflmao:

Of all the dumb things to come out from the land of the pure this takes the cake

:rotfl:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag

Of all the dumb things to come out from the land of the pure this takes the cake

What the hell will India do, now that they won't sell is their 5th Gen fighters to us?

JBH22

Brave Pakistani wrestling a donkey

Pakistani police develops a new strategy to fight extremist mullahs

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag

Senator Dilawar Abbas, a committee member, said, "We have assured Chinese think tanks that we would not sell JF-17 aircraft to India." He said Chinese think tanks wanted only Pakistan and China to manufacture JF-17 aircraft.

here is the original thread and citation....

defence(dot)pk/forums/military-aviation/117250-pakistan-would-not-sell-jf-17-aircraft-india.html

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Very true thats what i am saying from very first day we are different people our new generations don't care about India much.
Culture, language, IQ, mindset, looks every thing is different and i can say we are middle eastern not south Asian.

Pakistani Nationalist

Brave Pakistani wrestling a donkey

No thts ur afghan frnd fighting a donkey... hear the afghani hes speaking

Pakistani police develops a new strategy to fight extremist mullahs
Lol....... Is this real?

@tht kid... well hes replyin to ur a/// rss girl who was vomiting her hate... both deserve the title.. even though ur .. started it.. with grown men supporting her crap.

JBH22

No thts ur afghan frnd fighting a donkey... hear the afghani hes speaking

Lol....... Is this real?

@tht kid... well hes replyin to ur a/// rss girl who was vomiting her hate... both deserve the title.. even though ur .. started it.. with grown men supporting her crap.
Well " RSS" girl no but she's from Bajrang Dal you have only 1 such video where an Indian girl is professing her deep "love" for Pakistan whereas if you check you tube you have countless videos of Pakistanis professing their "love" for India :)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles