Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

SHASH2K2

omg.....u r hotels are captured by sisters organization u just captured by female lol

Last edited:

SHASH2K2

Pakistan needs to get ready for a war with US. No matter how unlikely a victory is, the war is inevitable and we need to do the best we can to prepare for it. I want each Pakistani citizen who owns firearms to get ready to shoot American terrorist soldiers like how they'd shoot an Indian one in the cities and where ever they see them. Time to get ready for yankee hunting.
Original Post By SMC
I am gonna kill me some whites.

SHASH2K2

Are you going to write encouraging words of wisdom while we are fighting on the streets? We sure could use you here for this "yankee hunting". Consider this my formal invitation to you by the people of Pakistan.
Original Post By forcetrip
If US attacks Pakistan I will come back to Pakistan ASAP.

SHASH2K2

This attack is very well planned and impossible without external help TTP is on CIA-RAW payroll i hope someone will take revenge of this attack.

Whats the replacement of P3C aircrafts?

SHASH2K2

Just thinking out loud; which country is benefited the most by the destruction of Pakistani Orions..?

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Just thinking out loud; which country is benefited the most by the destruction of Pakistani Orions..?
Nobody. Destruction of 3/8 of the fleet won't change anything for India. US military aid got wasted. China might be staring at yet another soft-loan to grant. Pakistan itself has a lot of answering to do.

SHASH2K2

Nobody. Destruction of 3/8 of the fleet won't change anything for India. US military aid got wasted. China might be staring at yet another soft-loan to grant. Pakistan itself has a lot of answering to do.
Actally I was impressed by his loud thinking. :D

amitkriit

Expert comment or Expert trolling, you decide:

brother i agree although this arihant class submarine is not quite as close to U-571 in terms of performance in shallow waters but still the stealth features that it incorporates is better than Arjun and other MBT's in the same league but the main point that makes it unique is that it can almost hit mach-1 in a dive and the sonic boom created is merged into its engine thereby reducing its heat signals......the anti aircraft gun made by ISRO that is installed on its deck can fire surface to air missiles too....lets hope the production goes smoothly and without any funds shortage

brother you cant compare Brahmos with arihant class submarine....Brahmos-2 can compared with TATA products but not this submarine....this is one of its kind...SGN's and SBN's on it are better than those on Rafale and F-22 Raptor and the 6-8 tubes can be used to launch smoke grenades too in a hijacking event of the submarine.GOI is really doing good in this project and of the reason is Chidambarum is the Home minister and he hardly objects to A.K Anthony's defence fund requirements

SpArK

SORCERER
Pakistan.. they dont have to worry about the operating costs of these again..

Situation is similar to a beggar getting a car for free but dont have money for petrol.

mayfair

When the Pukis acquired the Orions and the harpoons it was claimed that it was to fight against the terrorists and the the Talibani navy of Waziristan.

Now that their birathers in faith and arms have destroyed at least two (and counting... Inshallah) P3s that Pukis were supposed to target them with and thus, removing an existential threat to the Talibs, all of a sudden there are whispers from GHQ, media, Geela Nahin and Keeya Nahin that the only country that would benefit from the destruction of these planes would be India since Orions were acquired as assets against us.

Oh irony, how I love thee!!

prahladh

Respected Member
Expert comment or Expert trolling, you decide:

brother i agree although this arihant class submarine is not quite as close to U-571 in terms of performance in shallow waters but still the stealth features that it incorporates is better than Arjun and other MBT's in the same league but the main point that makes it unique is that it can almost hit mach-1 in a dive and the sonic boom created is merged into its engine thereby reducing its heat signals......the anti aircraft gun made by ISRO that is installed on its deck can fire surface to air missiles too....lets hope the production goes smoothly and without any funds shortage

brother you cant compare Brahmos with arihant class submarine....Brahmos-2 can compared with TATA products but not this submarine....this is one of its kind...SGN's and SBN's on it are better than those on Rafale and F-22 Raptor and the 6-8 tubes can be used to launch smoke grenades too in a hijacking event of the submarine.GOI is really doing good in this project and of the reason is Chidambarum is the Home minister and he hardly objects to A.K Anthony's defence fund requirements
WTF, is there a moderator where this shit is posted.

SHASH2K2

I am in pink after I called p***y as P***y. Anyways I had loads of fun reading their FUNtastic comments . That fun was worth pink colour for 10 days.

vijaytripoli

Why the Forces breaking hearts of 180 million brethren?

Who are they it's immaterial. But the vital question is; what is the target of terrorists? Their direct target is Islam as well as Pakistan; there is no room for doubt.
Being so, it is the vital answer that
Hindu Talibans, Neocon Talibans & Jew Talibans
are the assailants having been hired & harnessed by 'them'. A very hard cover non-believer will hesitate to believe so!!!
Then the next question is: why our lords who are at the helm of affairs are looking so docile & distorted? Why are they so easy virtue? Why are they so faithless? Why are they breaking the hearts of 180 million brave Pakistanis all the time, who have forgotten all other hardships of life simply to live with honor at any cost?
Don't they are ignorant about the Muslims History that they have never ever fought any war throughout the human history where they have outnumbered the enemy? Muslims have always outclassed the enemy given their faith & resolve!!!

plugwater

Its very easy to counter US game ....just get some military bases in carribean Islands, Venezuela, Bolivia and Greenland ..Install Nuclear Missiles there alongwith Nuclear Subz...and every thing is under ure control....US cant even do a Sh*t except to cry like a baby.....Insha-Allah....

A.V.

The two terrorists who escaped from the super powerful navy commandos , and out comes the theory

may be americans on base took away the other 2 terrorists.. just a theory but could be true

JAISWAL

WTF, is there a moderator where this shit is posted.
that idiot had had also keep gandhiji as his avatar.
I think he is an alter ego of any of the mods there who is iching to post such B.S. Comments.

JAISWAL

here ir another post by same member.
brother the consortium
issued by HAL and Bajaj
Autos was much better
than consortiums offered
by German and Spanish
companies....all the
manuals were written in
hindi....as far as the Shakti
engine for Tejas mk-II is
concerned TATA is