Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Koovie

A pakistani on the moon???? pakistan a superpower???????
This definitely made my day

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
A pakistani on the moon???? pakistan a superpower???????
This definitely made my day
This videos is at-least 3-4 years old....and we can see where paksitan stands after these 3-4 years, this nutjob's Islamic claim that pakistan would become a super power in 5 yrs has fallen flat on the ground similar to all the islamic BS he professes from Hadiths, he should die with shame, but as we know pakistanis are shameless and beggars so these lies would still go down their throats well.....:D

LOL however I do hope that all pakistanis leave earth and go live on the moon an create an ideal Failed Islamic state over there :D

Last edited:

SHASH2K2

Few comments about Jointly fvcked 17 times .

The Jest has a very low Radar signature So it is Stealth , they have used silver coated paint to absorb Radar waves
please also consider the fact that it is a multi role fighter. whether it has stealth capabillities or not is a useless debate because stealth capbabillities are not part of our tactical requirements. What it does have is the BVR capabillity upto 120 knotical miles. Beyond visual range firing and target lockon capabillity is a real asset to have in any modern jet, therfore the need to engage in a one-to-one dog fight never really arises. i cannot comment on the avionics of the jet as it is a closely guarded secret, rest assured the jf17s being delievered to pakistan have much better avionics than those which have already acquired previously, which is a result of years of technical development and collaboration between china and france

p2prada

These guys seriously assume they will lock onto the MKI with their level of technology simply because the MKI's RCS is big.

Even French pilots with the RDY-2 and RBE-2 radars say the MKI has a much superior situational awareness giving it first look capability.

Last edited:

JAISWAL

Guys, check out some of these stupid comments on JF-17 being a stealth fighter and other such bloopers at this site. Its the Pakistani Tribune newspaper's site:

JF-17 Thunders: Pakistan to get 50 Chinese stealth jets in six months – The Express Tribune

I also posted my comment under a fictious name of Ayub Khan, don't know whether its displayed or not !!
Here is ur post
enjoy
Fly a Cessna at treetop level
and you get a stealth Cessna.
Recommend3
Ayub Khan
3 hours ago

JAISWAL

now another comment from that site in below link.
JF-17 Thunders: Pakistan to get 50 Chinese jets in six months – The Express Tribune.
@anwar khan:
Yes. We love those Chinese.
We have so much in common
with them. Similar religion.
Same values. Same culture.
Similar language and food.
They are our dear, dear
friends and ally. And they
have so many other great
friends like Sudan and North
Korea and Burma We are in
such great company. And they
give us nukes and missiles and
planes and build roads in our
great country. With friends like
China, we will be able to teach
those Americans and Indians a
lesson.

Recommend3
kamran

sandeepdg

Here is ur post
enjoy
Fly a Cessna at treetop level
and you get a stealth Cessna.
Recommend3
Ayub Khan
3 hours ago
That's not my comment. This is my comment:

Ayub Khan
5 hours ago
@rgg Since when did Chinese follow the same religion as Pakistanis and speak the same language as Pakistanis ??? Pakistan is an Islamic nation and Chinese people are Buddhists, Chinese speak Mandarin !!! Even with 250 of these "Thunders" which are modest 4th generation fighters without any stealth whatsoever, you would be able to teach a lesson only to those Taliban scum and no one else since Indian and Americans have much technologically advanced aircrafts than these in their armory. By the way if you have heard about "Wikipedia", then you can check out everything you need to know about the JF-17"²s capabilities, there's nothing secretive about it !

sandeepdg

Another stupid comment from this dude names "rgg" on the site that I posted above:

@Uzma Hasan:
No. Its gold coated paint. That makes it stealthy on radar, but it shines in sunlight

WTF !! Gold coated paint to make an aircraft stealth !! Some jackasses these people are, as if you just paint a aircraft in gold paint and you make it stealthy ! LOL :lol::rotfl:

Last edited:

SHASH2K2

Do you think people are not doing it . There are many who share your views. Including me. :D

SHASH2K2

Another stupid comment from this dude names "rgg" on the site that I posted above:

@Uzma Hasan:
No. Its gold coated paint. That makes it stealthy on radar, but it shines in sunlight

WTF !! Gold coated paint to make an aircraft stealth !! Some jackasses these people are, as if you just paint a aircraft in gold paint and you make it stealthy ! LOL :lol::rotfl:
You didn't get it . He is not the one he is pretending to be . :D

SHASH2K2

Re: Attack on PAF Faisal Base

so this is the first hammer to create a hyper that pakistan cannot save its nukes .............. and it will keep coming until they try to capture our nukes ..... may ALLAH bless pakistan​
here is another conspiracy theory .

SHASH2K2

This isn't our war . kill my brother its not my war , kill my parents its not my war kill my whole family its not my war .

This is still not Pakistan's war. At least huge population of Pakistan doesn't consider it to be Pakistan's war. And in my view they are justified. It is not Pakistan's war. It was showed down our throats by a phone call from Washington and our commando president submitted to it. It isn't our war when Americans dictating Pakistani establishment over it. It isn't our war when Americans bombing our people. This isn't our war. If this is war then it should be Pakistani people who should decide how we will fight this war not America. Unfortunately right now it is America who is deciding how Pakistan will fight "it's own" war. This isn't our war.

SHASH2K2

Nope. Pakistan isn't going to become sudan if we get out of this war but if we remain part of this war we will definitely be sudan or somalia or afghanistan(if Pakistan exist). a common Pakistani doesn't agree with the ideology of TTP but they also don't like America's invasion of Pakistani territory. It is because of Pakistani establishment's continuous slavery to America that is increasing support for these terrorists. If we minus America from this equation I don't think their would be any Pakistani who would support these guys. We have to get out of this stupid war. It is leading us to a total disaster.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
I always see Pakistani leaders in English Suits and speaking English only, while they have Urdu as their National Language and they can wear their traditional cloth Sherwani. But those hypocrite idiots always show western fashion.

Jambudweep

here is another conspiracy theory .
another gem from across the border. . .:tsk:

Re: Breaking News Blast in Karachi in Dalmiya area..near..PAF base area (Three consecutive blasts)

What if we have some of our Nuclear assets in PN base karachi , and it is a joint attack by Mossad ,CIA and RAW?

SHASH2K2

Mubhar Luqmaan on Duniya TV just said that; NDTV did a program 1 hr before this attack on Orion-planes in Pakistan & talked about it's pros/cons & india NOT having this plane... According to him it's very suspecious & that indian media was signalled that it's time to start reporting on upcoming attack in Pakistan... media was little too early,,, just like BBC was little too early to report collapse of WTC-7 even before it fell...

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles