Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

DocK

Country flag
There's nothing wrong with Hizab
Check Karnataka videos and the girls. If not Burqa then they were in chador and black masks.

The issue is not what is wrong in hijab or Burqa. The issue is that if the court or country allowed it in institution then that will FORCE other women to also use it lest they be called as IMPURE or VULGAR. The women of other religions will also face the same pressure as short salvar clad "Religious Young Men" start a targetting abusing and then Punishing women who are found in INDECENT clothing.

Let's see what is indecent,
Saree - shows belly and neck
Skirt - shows calf and neck
Punjabi suit - shows neck
Jeans - outlines legs

Dear @Pakisupapowa1971 nobody is afraid of the hijab. We are afraid of the slippery slope that has displayed itself in all its glory in various countries including UK. I had hijabi batchmates 23 years ago and I still respect them but that will not mean that I will de-legitimize the right to Not use Hijab. That is effectively what it has boiled to.

Longewala

Country flag
hijab over western clothes
View attachment 139649

I personally know muslim women who wear it like this.....what's the problem ?
You are suggesting they wear it voluntarily.
So if it's so great why don't western women "voluntarily" wear hijab occasionally.
And why is it only the women who "voluntarily" wear their traditional muslim dress but not muslim men?

It's all "voluntary", just like western educated muslim women voluntarily going back to Napakistan to marry their village cousins, voluntarily undergoing fgm, or voluntarily cutting their own throats to protect their muslim family honour

What's the problem?

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag
Yes send those videos
A woman in Iran was beheaded for adultery i.e posting a picture without The covering for all the males of the world to see
She was 17 and a mother of a 3 year old child

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag
What's the problem?
Anti Hijab protests have been going on in Iran for a long time

Funny thing is Iran was the first designated muslim country to outright ban the use of Hijab or any kind of head covering back in 1936, obviously shit hit the fan during Islamic revolution of 1979 and now you can guess how the women there are being empowered and freed from upper caste Brahminical patriarchy and Hindoooootvavdai terrorism

Longewala

Country flag
Anti Hijab protests have been going on in Iran for a long time

Funny thing is Iran was the first designated muslim country to outright ban the use of Hijab or any kind of head covering back in 1936, obviously shit hit the fan during Islamic revolution of 1979 and now you can guess how the women there are being empowered and freed from upper caste Brahminical patriarchy and Hindoooootvavdai terrorism
What's also noteworthy is these morons desperate to be "muslim" in South Asia, are viewed as low class subhuman converts by the Arabs and Iranians

Cheepek

There's nothing wrong with wearing hizab & it's not a symbol of women slavery. Dindu need to stop targeting Islamist on stupid topics.
Offtopic- Everything is wrong with Hijab, hijab is regressive. Why you have such aversion to a woman's hair?
What will happen if you see a woman's beautiful long luscious hair? Will you ejaculate in your pants?

Swesh

Btw I knew govt is onto something when they said we would not buy any weapons outside and will build in house despite of shortfall in capabilities. Now we would not buy from usa and Russia both so that we can appear nutral and avoid criticism tomorrow we took delivery of last batch of rafeal and today war has stated. I knews it was a gimmick of atmnirbhar fastmode

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles