Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

JBH22

Heads up to all Yindoo biraadars please report to PeeDeeF on Friday to watch randi rona live as Porki National Security Policy is unveiled
Are we again falling for the same joke?
It means top brass will remain stupid, now is the time to encourage them for more in fighting.
Pakistan just want a pause to allow it to recuperate and put house in order. Once it feels some sort of stability, it will again start that shit.
The aim was, is and will always be to kill all kuffrs.
Big mistake to negotiate with these goat fvcker if you ask me.

temujin

Country flag
Are we again falling for the same joke?
It means top brass will remain stupid, now is the time to encourage them for more in fighting.
Pakistan just want a pause to allow it to recuperate and put house in order. Once it feels some sort of stability, it will again start that shit.
The aim was, is and will always be to kill all kuffrs.
Big mistake to negotiate with these goat fvcker if you ask me.
I hope the 'National Security Policy' would be a public acknowledgment that Pakistan, a bankrupt, water stressed nation with a rapidly expanding, extremist and illiterate population on the verge of civil war and climate catastrophe is no match for India, militarily or economically- it obviously won't describe it in those terms but I'd be satisfied if the document reflects this sentiment- it would represent a crushing blow to Porki supremacist delusions which, though short lived, would provide ample entertainment for a Friday afternoon.

I take your point however- you only have to look at their peegambar's track record to know not to trust the Porkis are far as you can throw them. But just because your enemy is running away, tail between legs, doesn't mean you have to reciprocate. If anything, India should do everything in its means to further weaken Porkistan along the very fault lines and pressure points identified in the policy and increase its advantages vis a vis Porkistan in every respect- I'm sure that's exactly what India intends to do anyway. In the mean time grab some popcorn and watch exfarts on PeedF try explain away the surrender document 🤣🤣🤣

temujin

Country flag

Ya Allah Lullah! How much bezzati can a country take? 4th worst, even worse than Somalia, Yemen and North Korea.🤣🤣🤣

NeXoft007

Country flag
Pakistan's recent proposal on normalizing relations with India by not barking about Kashmir for next 100 years proves us exactly right that Pakistan's biggest existential threat isn't just India now, but accelerated by it's own failing economy.

There's absolutely no reason for India to water up & nurture the poisonous invasive green bush which still wounds us with over 100 cuts every year. There's no going back now when we have already decided to take the best route for the sake of future, by reclaiming what we lost that rightfully belongs to us.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles