Exciting Times for Chinese Aircraft Engines!

Kumata

Country flag
You are worse than the Muslims. Since Indians allow you to make such comments on this site they prove that Indians are worse than Muslims. All those ancient buildings then NOTHING for hundreds/thousands of years. Same thing happened in Rome. Stupid bad people came intelligent good people left.
Pls handle truckers nicely...

and i know what i am doing...i too have problems with gora,s .. fuck off now...u hold no locus standi to teach me...clean ur own gut first... CCP paymasters will be happy..

ShouvikGhosh

Country flag
"Your" should be "you're" (you are) to help you with your English. :) I don't know how much longer you guys will want to keep using the hated language of your oppressors but your gov't seems to force you.
Racist? Hating Muslims would be a religionist or something. Cries of racism are like the boy who cried wolf. Eventually they become meaningless and the game turns to butchery. Happened in India. Is starting to happen there again.
And since your gonna teach me English. What's your qualification ? We Indians know that the Canadians are so retaded that you have to import doctors & Engineers from other countries.

Are you guys that dumb ?

KurtisBrian

Country flag
so what other language does he have to use to communicate with you ? Do you understand Hindi ? I can say the same for you , you are using english to reply back to him .
We are probably not supposed to interact or talk to each other. just hate and kill each other. Choose a side the Templars told me, you have to choose a side. How can I choose a side when I hate both sides?

Pls handle truckers nicely...

and i know what i am doing...i too have problems with gora,s .. fuck off now...u hold no locus standi to teach me...clean ur own gut first... CCP paymasters will be happy..
I don't like you. Whatever your kind I won't accept it.

ShouvikGhosh

Country flag
We are probably not supposed to interact or talk to each other. just hate and kill each other. Choose a side the Templars told me, you have to choose a side. How can I choose a side when I hate both sides?

Ya we shouldn't interact with inbread retards. 2nd class English , still calls the English Queen their head of state. No self esteem or identity of their own.

Angel of War

Country flag
You're evading my Question

ShouvikGhosh

Country flag

images (8).jpeg

Hay Canada where is your culture or identity, who are you ?

2nd class British ?
2nd class American ?

Who the f** are you.

KurtisBrian

Country flag
View attachment 136665
Hay Canada where is your culture or identity, who are you ?

2nd class British ?
2nd class American ?

Who the f** are you.
LOL He is a defeated Catholic Francophone. Crushed subjugated people always seek to be like others. Even to the point of learning Masters language, judicial/gov't systems, banking systems, and such. Staying desperate to live off of others. Rome long used a system of stirring up the oppressed getting them to fight. Stir up the oppressed.

Guess we all don't know who I am. Even the Templars didn't actually know.

ShouvikGhosh

Country flag
LOL He is a defeated Catholic Francophone. Crushed subjugated people always seek to be like others. Even to the point of learning Masters language, judicial/gov't systems, banking systems, and such. Staying desperate to live off of others.

Guess we all don't know who I am. Even the Templars didn't actually know.
So your saying your an illiterate hippy ?

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
"Your" should be "you're" (you are) to help you with your English. :) I don't know how much longer you guys will want to keep using the hated language of your oppressors but your gov't seems to force you.
Racist? Hating Muslims would be a religionist or something. Cries of racism are like the boy who cried wolf. Eventually they become meaningless and the game turns to butchery. Happened in India. Is starting to happen there again.
Say me one thing when did we oppressed Muslims
Do u even know minority politics many state govt exist due to this so called Muslim vote bank
To comment on India pls learn about India
U can criticize us on faultlines but not on imaginary things
I know 5 languages to speak 3 to write
If I can't write English properly does it make me inferior

KurtisBrian

Country flag
Do u even know minority politics many state govt exist due to this so called Muslim vote bank
I never said Indians oppressed the Muslims. I was referring to the Dutch/British over India and Rome over the Celts. oops and also made reference to the British over the French
Inferior? where does this come into the discussion? I never said Indians were inferior.

ShouvikGhosh

Country flag
Sorry bro 😥😅

Global Defence

Articles