Exciting Times for Chinese Aircraft Engines!

SexyChineseLady

110 kN will happen much sooner. 7 years to first flight and another few years to certify it. They are being told to hurry up.

If you saw the leaked GTRE webinar video- Dr G Satheesh Reddy had said every time he interacts with the govt (prolly RM or even PMO) he is asked about progress on the engine. The focus is that sharp.
Your pessimism is unjustified.

@SexyChineseLady
One of our best defence journos has this to say about the WS-15:
Despite the progress the Chinese may have made on the WS-15 family the J-20 doesn't have anywhere near the kind of engine that a 5th gen fighter requires- there are issues over there. In fact, we would have watched closely what kind of deployment experience the Chinese had from Hotan when they deployed J-20s over there.

Cool. We'll check in every so often to see where these engines at each point! It should be a lot of fun.

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
Sir I know you are positive and optimistic in this regard
But to know indian attitude and that too typical bureaucratic indian attitude you have to deal with them
After that u will also realize that they have the capability to destroy or delay even a program or system or thing is well on time and going to be reality for no reasons forget about things on paper
They are highly intellectual in this matter
All nations advance, India will achieve advances in aerospace, well you already are an aerospace developed nation, however Aerospace is a business, I will exemplify you.

1644277015235.png

Y-20 is not a comercial aircraft, but a military transporter, how many jets do you see using WS-20?
Outside China none, why?

Western firms will use western engines because they are making money

1644277173411.png

ITP from Spain is building all the intermediate pressure turbines used by Rolls Royce new Ultra fan engine.

Consider how many airliners use Rolls Royce engines ITP is making engines as many as Rolls Royce is making.

NEW DELHI: A leading French defence major is set to produce an engine for a military platform in India as part of a joint venture with an Indian company under the strategic partnership model, a move aimed at further ramping up defence cooperation between the two countries.

Why you have to be ashamed if you work with France? In reality it is a smart move to reduce Research and development time costs and time.

Plus is good France see you as a reliable Partner, tell me how many engine companies trust China?
the Chinese government they are thieves, I will give you an example, a Chinese man emigrates to Mexico sets a company named Solarever but the investment comes from China, what has happened? the USA has decided to set tariffs to solar panels from Mexico, that is the way the Chinese operate they are corrupt and abusive, so who trust them in jet engine designs?

No one; India will advance I am sure and you will get jet engines, because you need them.

Mexico will be the same we will get that technology too, in fact Safran, ITP, Honeywell and GE have plants designing and building jet engine parts.

Our Chinese posters they just boast to think they are superior because they feel inferior in the west, in reality all nations advance, China too already is an aerospace power but not the only one.

In Mexico, Safran has two production plants specialized in aircraft propulsion, both located in Queretaro. One is dedicated to the critical parts of the CFM56® engine (developed, produced and marketed by CFM International, a joint venture between Safran Aircraft Engines and GE) and SaM146 engine (developed, produced and marketed by PowerJet, a joint venture between Safran Aircraft Engines and UEC Saturn). The other facility is a joint plant between Safran and Albany, and produces 3D woven parts for the LEAP® engine (developed, produced and marketed by CFM International). These materials make a significant contribution to the 15% reduction in fuel consumption and CO2 emissions of the LEAP engine compared to previoux generation engines. The plant also houses aircraft engine servicing and repair activities.
1644278619871.png

Last edited:

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
Just don't understand how the enforcement would compromise to criminals. Who is leading this nation?

BTW, don't blame China offered you chemical materials, even Chinese comsuming avocado would make Mexican killing each other:

Which only reflect your internal management sucks...
could you stop it, I do not care about your complexes, talk about engines or simply stop annoying

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
Who started???

Everytime you start such irrelevant BS, i debate with you, very fair.
I spoke about engines, I said is inevitable all nations advance, I said China has advanced, but I said China has a policy that goes against several policies western engines makers have regarding intelectual property.

Since you can not admit China wants to screw western companies, China is out; Japan and South Korea are in GEnx, but China is mostly out, of course it is not absolute, there is a basic cooperation.

I said is inevitable India develops a jet engine industry.

But I said you do not need duplication, Spain, Germany, Japan can build jet engines but they prefer cooperate because they pool resources so they build more advanced engines than China, since they work in Trent engines or other ones.

Cooperation of course means reduction in investment for each partner and allows them to work in the few projects there are.

Russia has of course technology, but they can not compete too, because the market is small and western aircraft use western engines.

Mexico has research, design and manufacture of jet engines, we are suppliers and some engineers from Mexico work in advance projects very likely more advanced than WS-20 or WS-15 but we are only suppliers or workers.

China build jet engines but some are unreliable to power airliners, or the military ones do not make money and are behind to the best engines from Russia or the West.

See the reality, China has advanced, will eventually get more advanced capabilities but China is not alone then come to claim statements like China is one of the 5 countries and so on is stupid, since jet engine technology now is an international and global business.

Stop the hypocrisy, you said drug dealers because your arguments are foolish when come to aeronautics

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
Who started the uyghur issue, what the connection with engine?
Do you think western firms want to share jet engine technology with a regime that has concentration camps for Uyghurs? of course you want to silence us; we have drug dealers and killers in Mexico, but our policy as government is not ethnic cleansing, there are corrupt politicians in Mexico but there is no policy to discriminate or incarcerate people for their religion or ethnicity.

Do we have poverty, crime or corruption? yes but GE knows our government first respects the intelectual property of their engines and our government is a Democracy you can not say nothing about the CCP but I can say anything about the Mexican president

Last edited:

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
Why there is no engine with mexican brand? because Mexico failed on dealing with drug and interntally disfunction?
There are suppliers FRISA and makes lots of money, one of the top suppliers for jet engine nacelles, works for RR and GE and Pratt and Whitney, and is no problems for me Mexican engineers work for GE, we are humans for you your pride is we are chinese we build everything, which is a lie, you copied you learnt from others and the future is not something you know I am sure will have better companies, so I have no problem like you do, Mexican workers build and design parts for the most advances engines in the world.

rockdog

Country flag
Do you think western firms want to share jet engine technology with a regime that has concentration camps for Uyghurs? of course you want to silence us; we have drug dealers and killers in Mexico, but our policy as government is not ethnic cleansing, there are corrupt politicians in Mexico but there is no policy to discriminate or incarcerate people for their religion or ethnicity.

Do we have poverty, crime or corruption? yes but GE knows our government first respects the intelectual property of their engines and our government is a Democracy you can not say nothing about the CCP but I can say anything about the Mexican president
USA treated Mexico as half colony, it breaks millions farmer jobs. they only turn to drug business and it finally broke your soical management, finally your nation couldn't make any world brand, of course including engine.

oh, i forget, you claim you belong one from the western happy famliy, even they don't think so.

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
USA treated Mexico as half colony, it breaks millions farmer jobs. they only turn to drug business and it finally broke your soical management, finally your nation couldn't make any world brand, of course including engine.

oh, i forget, you claim you belong one from the western happy famliy, even they don't think so.
We are not a colony, that is your fantasy, there are poor in Mexico, yes but I am sure you forgot the hundreds of million of exploited workers you have in China, your own government treats them like slaves, you even escaped there but now you feel excluded from the whites since you are oriental, go back to China leave the west, If we have poverty in Mexico is because bad policies, but at this moment I prefer the USA or Mexico to live not that country where you can not have your own religion nor freedom called China, in fact you continue dodging the engine part, because you know I am right

rockdog

Country flag
We are not a colony, that is your fantasy, there are poor in Mexico,
It's more than that. An empire won't let its colony get so messed up by drug cartel, they have responsibilities more or less. But for your guys, they harvested you but still call you criminals, rapists, and the one called you like this became POTUS...

And the most ironic thing is, you claim you are one from them ... If i don't use any psychological term, it only called bit*hness from my POV.

Your social management is really disfunctional, Chinese demand on avocado just become a gangsters' business, even colony won't happen like this, which kind of western world it is, it's gangster nation, it's the most laughable case for globalization and WTO.

Chinese booming demand on beef made New Zealand rich on constrast, i don't think you are from the same Western Family?

If you don't agree with me, try to read this book:

Most Chinese like Latin America in fact including me, you konw we support cuba, Argentina, Brazil, Venezuela ... But we really don't know how to deal with people with slavery mindset in head...

Last edited:

SexyChineseLady

There are no Mexican aircraft engines so I no have idea what he is trying to prove.

Anyways, these are Chinese military turbofan production and projects! Also one prominent civilian one.

WS-10B : J-16, J-10C, J-15S, J-15T (CATOBAR), J-11D (in prototype)

W-10C: J-20

WS-10 TVC: showcased on J-10B; possibly productionize for future J-10 and J-20

WS-20: Y-20's intended engine!

WS-13E: On prototype of FC-31 and tested on JF-17

WS-15: Developing for J-20 (180Kn!)

WS-19: developing for J-31/J-35 (110Kn!)

WS-11: light engine being developed for JL-8 trainer

WS-17: light engine being developed for JL-10 trainer

WS-18: bomber engine mainly for H-6 series; secondary use in transports, reportedly on Y-20s

CJ1000A: commercial high-bypass engine being developed for the C919. Along with WS-15 and WS-19, it is among the most anticipated projects in China.

There are 11 turbofan programs to follow! It will be fun and interesting to see what happens in five years :)

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
It's more than that. An empire won't let its colony get so messed up by drug cartel, they have responsibilities more or less. But for your guys, they harvested you but still call you criminals, rapists, and the one called you like this became POTUS...

And the most ironic thing is, you claim you are one from them ... If i don't use any psychological term, it only called bit*hness from my POV.

Your social management is really disfunctional, Chinese demand on avocado just become a gangsters' business, even colony won't happen like this, which kind of western world it is, it's gangster nation, it's the most laughable case for globalization and WTO.

Chinese booming demand on beef made New Zealand rich on constrast, i don't think you are from the same Western Family?

If you don't agree with me, try to read this book:

Most Chinese like Latin America in fact including me, you konw we support cuba, Argentina, Brazil, Venezuela ... But we really don't know how to deal with people with slavery mindset in head...
I will put it simple I do not care your political views talk about engines, you are ultra simplistic and very Ignorant, if you think you are a free man you are welcomed but the thread is about jet engines, and most western firms will not pass technology to China because you do not respect intelectual property, your piracy is well known and your human rights abuses well documented, that means in jet engine design you are vetoed even Russia does not include you in PD-35

Last edited:

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
There are no Mexican aircraft engines so I no have idea what he is trying to prove.

Anyways, these are Chinese military turbofan production and projects! Also one prominent civilian one.

WS-18: bomber engine mainly for H-6 series; secondary use in transports, reportedly on Y-20s

CJ1000A: commercial high-bypass engine being developed for the C919. Along with WS-15 and WS-19, it is among the most anticipated projects in China.

There are 11 turbofan programs to follow! It will be fun and interesting to see what happens in five years :)
you are correct there are no Mexican engines, but Mexicans work in Engines like GEnx that make your WS-20 not really advanced, in fact Frisa makes more money than what you make with WS-10 since part of the engine nacelles of several engines from GE, RRs and Pratt and Whitney use Mexican built engine nacelles only fools like you think is about national pride, Frisa makes money and that is more important in fact Safran makes engine parts even for Super jet in Mexico

The Governor of the State of Querétaro, Francisco Domínguez Servién and the Managing Director of ITP Aero, Carlos Alzola, have today inaugurated the new facilities of the company in Querétaro (Mexico), which meet the growing needs of its Externals business area- pipes and fittings required for aircraft engine systems. This extension takes place in parallel with the construction of a new Externals plant in Derio (Bizkaia, Spain) which will be inaugurated in the second half of 2019.

The new Querétaro facilities will be used to design and produce two types of Externals: pipes and end-fittings - components used to join pipes. This upgrade includes the redesign of the shop floor area, increased production flow and more office space for new hires. In addition, the new facilities will contribute to increasing the technological capabilities of ITP Aero in Querétaro.

The increase in activity that this investment entails will result in 40 new jobs to be created during 2019. Moreover, pipe production is expected to increase by 9%, up to 327,000 pipes in 2020, as well as reaching 230.000 end-fittings in 2020.

Carlos Alzola, Managing Director of ITP Aero, commented: "The expansion works carried out are in line with the growth plans outlined in the ITP 2020 Strategic Plan, which includes intensifying industrial investments and responding to the growth forecasts of the global aeronautical industry. In this case, in the Externals area, a business division in full growth".

About Externals and ITP Aero in Mexico

ITP Aero's facilities in Mexico are located in Querétaro and employ more than 700 people who work in the areas of engineering, manufacturing and engine testing. Since 2016, ITP Aero has invested 200 million pesos (9 million euros) in its Queretaro facilities, thus doubling its production in the last 3 years. The portfolio of products developed in Mexico includes: casings, structural elements, seals, tubes and end-fittings of aeronautical engines.

ITP Aero designs and manufactures Externals for the world's leading aeronautical engine manufacturers (Rolls-Royce, Pratt & Whitney, Honeywell), as well as for Airbus, with manufacturing facilities in Spain, Mexico and India. Within the Externals product portfolio, ITP Aero is one of the top three companies in the world in the aeronautical pipes segment.

Last edited:

MiG-29SMT

Country flag

1644328480015.png

take a view next time you fly remember Frisa supplies Rolls Royce

1644328549877.png

or remember MTU also gets Frisa nacelle parts so many airlines fly thanks too to Frisa

Take a look

Last edited:

SexyChineseLady

There is No Mexican engine. There is No Mexican fighter aircraft. Still he insists on spending his time in a Chinese turbofan engine thread just to derail it with nonsense o_O

These are the Chinese turbofan projects relevant to this thread:

KurtisBrian

Country flag
here is No Mexican engine. There is No Mexican fighter aircraft. Still he insists on spending his time in a Chinese turbofan engine thread just to derail it with nonsense
Perhaps he is trying to present or sell Mexico as a place with a future or a future home for a people.

ShouvikGhosh

Country flag
There is No Mexican engine. There is No Mexican fighter aircraft. Still he insists on spending his time in a Chinese turbofan engine thread just to derail it with nonsense o_O

These are the Chinese turbofan projects relevant to this thread:

Dear sister, everyone has the right to express his/her opinion. Mexico may not have an independent engine family but they are a part of an ecosystem. Which contributes to their technical know how, as well as to the Aerospace industry they serve.

We may not be fanboying on WS engine always, but we appreciate the achievement & take queues on how our own industries can evolve over time. That's the point of this discussion.

KurtisBrian

Country flag
Your racist & stupid at the same time. Both you & the one your abusing. How dare you.
"Your" should be "you're" (you are) to help you with your English. :) I don't know how much longer you guys will want to keep using the hated language of your oppressors but your gov't seems to force you.
Racist? Hating Muslims would be a religionist or something. Cries of racism are like the boy who cried wolf. Eventually they become meaningless and the game turns to butchery. Happened in India. Is starting to happen there again.

Angel of War

Country flag
"Your" should be "you're" (you are) to help you with your English. :) I don't know how much longer you guys will want to keep using the hated language of your oppressors but your gov't seems to force you.
so what other language does he have to use to communicate with you ? Do you understand Hindi ? I can say the same for you , you are using english to reply back to him .

ShouvikGhosh

Country flag
Racist? Hating Muslims would be a religionist or something. Cries of racism are like the boy who cried wolf. Eventually they become meaningless and the game turns to butchery. Happened in India. Is starting to happen there again.
:facepalm: 🤣🤣😂😂😂
Man you guys are retards.
I can speak 3 languages. Tell me which Indian language you understand so that I can say your racist & retarded.

Seriously :smash:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles