Early Mauryan temples discovered in Hardoi

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAYURA

Tihar Jail
Banned
Many Indian farmers were not even using wheelbarrow before British period and you are claiming that Chinese farmers were no more advanced than Indians.
Indian population as per cambridge history of india was 142 million in time of akbar same as chinese population at start of Qing.
So it is rational to hold that they produced enough to support such large population.

A chinese farmer particularly from north was constrained to produce onlyy one unlike his indian counterpart who had 2 or three harvests. there was simply less incentive for tech in agriculture and do know that we do not have any acaedemic paper showing higher per capita income of a chinese farmer. on the contrary, we have experts opining that it was same. I do not give a damn to such advanced equipments if they do not cause any difference in income.

Chinese in 1948 were as much poor as indians with similar gdp ( accounting for greater chinese population)

LordOfTheUnderworlds

Country flag
My racist model ( this is my own innovation brother and thinking of patents) is this broadly as i do not exclude exceptions

in last 2500 years the hierarchy of achievement is this

1. white people on top and please do not hijack it by comparing italinas to swedes as both are of same colour with slight differences. the comp[uter we are using, the train through which my parents reached haridwar in 24 hours yesterday, tb vaccine all things useful have been invented by white people.

in antiquity it was greek and italians but in medieval and modern period it is north and west europeans.

2. The white people are followed by mongoloid east asians and other central asians. as you know these people are also fair but lesser than whites so they have achieved much but far below than whites. their inventions and military victories are dwarfed by whites but they are ahead of other dark people.

3. the mongoloids are followed by iranians and arabs who created vast empires, great art and music along with sciences etc. please note that these are darker than east asians so they have achieved lesser than east asians.

4. Indians are darker than even arabs and have achieved not much but we did live a civilized life on sedentary agriculture and have contributed something atleast.

5. Africans of sub sahara are darkest people on earth and it is a fact that in 19th century they were not cultivating but leading a pastoral and hunter gatherer live.

they have achieved least of all people.

do you not see a pattern?
The pattern I see is that:
the Greeks and Romans were the relatively darker lot of Europe, and the great Indian empires were predominantly dark skinned eastern and southern Indian empires.

Even the great ancient empires were predominantly darker/brown skinned. And I don't agree they were primitive civilizations with no major contribution to humanity. Indus valley civilization was fairly complex and very very huge. It's just that we dont have written records beyond 2-3 thousand years,but we know few things like they were already using decimal system and had fairly advanced engineering capabilities, not just some theoretical knowledge, but something we can see in form of well planned cities and trade centres.

The western civilization is dominating only since last 3-4 centuries and its main strength has been the multinational companies and banks (including East India company) who have controlled world economy and were largely owned by Jews (who I suspect are relatively darker compared to northen Europe). Not to forget immense contribution of Jew scientists).

If at all we have to find a pattern based on skin colour, I would say it is more in favour of BROWN/MIXED RACE SUPRWMACISM.

But then, this pattern is not compatible with either White Supremacism or Brahmin/Sanatanwadi supremacism.

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
I do realize that this forum is full of west and south indians who because of present situation think that they have been always leaders in india. time for shock.
so in what way south was superior ? I am talking of period from 2500 bc to 650 ad a period of 3 thousand years.
Due to the invention of steam ships, having a coast is insanely important. 'North India' is cut off from Central Asia by Pakistan on the West. On the East, Bengal is an economic basket-case.

So, South and West India are going to be the flag bearers of Indic Civilization (if such a term still exists).

May I ask you one question? how is that most prominent people in bengal from politicians of all strips from hindu nationalists to leftists and from freedom fighters to film directors in bengal turn out to be brahmins ?
Subhash Chandra Bose, Vivekananda, Aurobindo etc are not Brahmins

It is a fact that darker you are lesser are chances of you being smarter though there are exceptions.
I see why you were banned on other fora

MAYURA

Tihar Jail
Banned
I request everyone to read this again with cool mind and not harping on darker europeans( what the hell is that)

in last 2500 years the hierarchy of achievement is this

1. white people on top and please do not hijack it by comparing italinas to swedes as both are of same colour with slight differences. the comp[uter we are using, the train through which my parents reached haridwar in 24 hours yesterday, tb vaccine all things useful have been invented by white people.

in antiquity it was greek and italians but in medieval and modern period it is north and west europeans.

2. The white people are followed by mongoloid east asians and other central asians. as you know these people are also fair but lesser than whites so they have achieved much but far below than whites. their inventions and military victories are dwarfed by whites but they are ahead of other dark people.

3. the mongoloids are followed by iranians and arabs who created vast empires, great art and music along with sciences etc. please note that these are darker than east asians so they have achieved lesser than east asians.

4. Indians are darker than even arabs and have achieved not much but we did live a civilized life on sedentary agriculture and have contributed something atleast.

5. Africans of sub sahara are darkest people on earth and it is a fact that in 19th century they were not cultivating but leading a pastoral and hunter gatherer live.

they have achieved least of all people.

Show me a single white people or fair skinned country with similar agricultural land ( perecentwise) which is poorer than us ?

In india too poorest are STs and SCs who are darkest of all.

one can take it as much as one wants, but it is fact that in all societies of india, it is fair skinned ones who play a larger role.

compare reddys with aborigine tribes of andhra and see the difference. or compare my caste with gonds and see the difference.

MAYURA

Tihar Jail
Banned
Due to the invention of steam ships, having a coast is insanely important. 'North India' is cut off from Central Asia by Pakistan on the West. On the East, Bengal is an economic basket-case.

So, South and West India are going to be the flag bearers of Indic Civilization (if such a term still exists).
Yes I know but i talked about 2500 bc to 600 ad a period of 3000 years.

South borrowed much culture from north and not vice versa truth is bitter but it is so.

Subhash Chandra Bose, Vivekananda, Aurobindo etc are not Brahmins
can you post their pictures? they are of same race as bengali brahmans unlike aborigines.

I see why you were banned on other fora
Oh come on, you need to prove me wrong by facts as i am not insulting anyone.

that forum was a western dominant forum and do know that if i start my theory of races, i would be hero there. there were other reasons.

In india, when people run out of arguments, they impose ban on dissent and if you order me i will refrain from posting this theory which is known to all but people are just behaving like ostrich headed ones.

it was my stupidity who did not see that indians live in dreamland of theirs without realizing the causes of their state.

we were always a backward civilization and i can prove it( in eurasia) certainly not in sub sahara africa or mayans or olmecs

MAYURA

Tihar Jail
Banned
I repeat it again i am not insulting anyone apart from me who is himself a dark skinned boy but please answer my questions

1. why is that historically dark people achieved least?

2. how today africans and indians are poor who are darker than others?

3. How in regional indian societies, dark people have been discriminated against by the relatively fair ones? it is easy to talk of brahman atrocity, but why did the people allow them to impose such discriminations?

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Mod
Country flag
now this is Bihari people of a caste which was instrumental in forming great empires

And here's the faces of those ruling classes in Eastern India.(Sungas) Made by them.

Probably not that different in color or look from the Deccan ruling classes back then.

Last edited:

MAYURA

Tihar Jail
Banned

I am taking a break of 12 hours but how do you know they are sunga emperors ? the statues are very crude and show lack realism.

it is a fact that brahmin sungas were tall, handsome and thin nosed ones as brahmins are normally like that.

The people in sculptures are looking kinda blind.

Answer my direct questions and stop using such childish posts. I can show you satvahana and saka coins with men having thin and pointed noses which means nothing.

BTW, i said ruling classes of india except deep south are same so what are you proving?

ever heard of vakataka empire? they were brahmins from mirzapur ruling over maharashtra and so do not take that as marathi achievement.

Last edited:

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Mod
Country flag
Those who are using italian darker than germans should note that differences are marginal unlike that in bihar and kerala.

This is an italian group

and this is a german grou

Yes there are differences.

A lot of white folks cant tell the difference between Indian crowds either, but we can tell.

Punjabi

Bihari

Malayali

Russia

Sweden

Greece

Italy

There are differences and Europeans know the differences, easily. You're look at it from an Indian point of view.

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Mod
Country flag
I am taking a break of 12 hours but how do you know they are sunga emperors ? the statues are very crude and show lack realism.

it is a fact that brahmin sungas were tall, handsome and thin nosed ones as brahmins are normally like that.
Dude, I have been looking at art work from the deccan to eastern India for some time now. I can tell you one thing. Their perception of beauty or how they see themselves isnt that of Bollywood.

Gupta art.

It's alway pretty consistent from the Deccan to East India. Full lips, short faced, etc.

If you're expecting some Gandhara thin liped, etc guy in ancient India. You're going to be disappointed.

Answer my direct questions and stop using such childish posts.
Make no mistake, Im going keep using primary sources like art work made in their time.

Last edited:

pmaitra

Last edited by a moderator:

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
not vice versa truth is bitter but it is so.
I'm from the Hindi belt

can you post their pictures? they are of same race as bengali brahmans unlike aborigines.
Now you're shifting goalposts. btw What race is that ?

Oh come on, you need to prove me wrong by facts as i am not insulting anyone.

that forum was a western dominant forum and do know that if i start my theory of races, i would be hero there. there were other reasons.

In india, when people run out of arguments, they impose ban on dissent and if you order me i will refrain from posting this theory which is known to all but people are just behaving like ostrich headed ones.

it was my stupidity who did not see that indians live in dreamland of theirs without realizing the causes of their state.

we were always a backward civilization and i can prove it( in eurasia) certainly not in sub sahara africa or mayans or olmecs
You won't be banned here unless you resort to expletives

MAYURA

Tihar Jail
Banned
@Shaitan

what are you doing exactly? i have never said that ancient indians were like europeans but that ruling races in india are taller, fairer and have more eurasian feature than others and that is what is true. Indian people did not vanish away overnight and modern day brahmins are not europeans either.

take a look at 100 mukharjees and 100 gonds and then tell me if

1. there is difference between them

2. if fairer group has not performed better than other

This is a brahmin model from maharashtra

Compare her with this tribal woman from same state

Beaware, next time you talk about maratha empire, do remember the clans of brahmin models were ones who created and nourished maratha empire so do not think that it is tribals who formed the empire.

MAYURA

Tihar Jail
Banned
@MAYURA, @civfanatic

This question is for both of you.

Do you think Akbar was Indian? If yes, why so? Alternatively, do you think he was not Indian? Again, why so?

Sir, my definition of indian means native speaker of indo aryan and dravidian languages so akbar was not because his mother tongue was turkish.

97 percent of indians are from these two linguistic groups but this is my perspective.
if they follow indic religions, sone pe suhaga.

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Mod
Country flag
what are you doing exactly? i have never said that ancient indians were like europeans but that ruling races in india are taller, fairer and have more eurasian feature than others and that is what is true. Indian people did not vanish away overnight and modern day brahmins are not europeans either.

Show me. The primary sources from THAT TIME disproves you. Dont give modern examples.

Andra empire, 2nd-1st century BC, King and his females

vakataka, 4th -6th century, depictions of the princes and the ruling classes

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Mod
Country flag

Indians knew themselves very well. They differentiated themselves from an Iranic type people like above in the paintings many times.

MAYURA

Tihar Jail
Banned
Now you're shifting goalposts. btw What race is that ?
Sometimes naming is difficult but they are more or less similar.

You may call them indian caucasoids.

pmaitra

Sir, my definition of indian means native speaker of indo aryan and dravidian languages so akbar was not because his mother tongue was turkish.

97 percent of indians are from these two linguistic groups but this is my perspective.
if they follow indic religions, sone pe suhaga.
You probably meant his mother tongue was some Turkic language, and not Turkish (spoken in present day Turkey).

Also, does lingua materna matter more than lingua franca? During Akbar's rule, wasn't Persian the court language, and also, was he not tolerant towards other languages? How did he compose Din-i-Illahi?

MAYURA

Tihar Jail
Banned

Indians new themselves very well. They differentiated themselves from an Iranic type people like above in the paintings many times.
Again you are not getting my point. the difference between a tribal and brahmin woman of maharashtra is great yet you are disregarding that.

what your theory is ? all indians vanished away and came africans and europeans.

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Mod
Country flag
Again you are not getting my point. the difference between a tribal and brahmin woman of maharashtra is great yet you are disregarding that.

what your theory is ? all indians vanished away and came africans and europeans.
No, your point was ruling classes back then were light skinned, eurasian featured, etc, etc, etc. And you can see from the art work commissioned by the king that there isnt that much of a difference between an average Marathi and the ruling classes from that period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles