DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
Arey lower divorce rates ka kya chaar dalega jab ki baat ab national security pe aa bana hai??
IMo we should start a counterintelligence campaign

Where we hire people into IB to honeytrap people in and around sensitive defence stuff, better even if we make this known on an unofficial basis.

Anyone getting any offer will have to wonder if it is a genuine offer or an Indian guy waiting to arrest.

Blood+

Country flag
Whats the difference ?
The difference being this PCB shell neither is armor-piercing nor it uses HE. It's a fuel-air explosive round, with a somewhat similar role and mode of action of an APHE round.

karn

Country flag
The difference being this PCB shell neither is armor-piercing nor it uses HE. It's a fuel-air explosive round, with a somewhat similar role and mode of action of an APHE round.
Yeah not being anti armour makes sense as it is not an anti tank round .
But it is HE the thermobaric round is different even though they appear in the same product listing for some reason.

karn

Country flag
How come China has such high divorce rates ? I thought Chinese society is pretty conservative ?
Dunno enough about social problems there .. but a pretty common scam is going on with regards to the property sector .. where a couple can only buy a certain number of houses together .. so they game it by getting a divorce on paper . Don't remember the exact details of said scam.

Narasimh

Country flag
very juicy picture from the same
View attachment 244680
Yes this and many new innovation in the works and for all the innovation being done by industries, orders are missing.. Armenia has already order all 3 versions of upgraded pinaka but Army still doing trials for the rockets. Another issue is multi mode grenade assembly lying dormant. They gave better quality than Ordnance factory and have delivered all 10 lakh way ahead of time with innovations to the fuse. Ordnance factory so far has produced only 2lakhs so far. So quite a few challenges

Smoothbore125mm

Country flag
Yes this and many new innovation in the works and for all the innovation being done by industries, orders are missing.. Armenia has already order all 3 versions of upgraded pinaka but Army still doing trials for the rockets. Another issue is multi mode grenade assembly lying dormant. They gave better quality than Ordnance factory and have delivered all 10 lakh way ahead of time with innovations to the fuse. Ordnance factory so far has produced only 2lakhs so far. So quite a few challenges
i guess ordinance factories would die out once the preferencial treatment is stopped privates can out build,with better quality and at compititive prices

Satish Sharma

Country flag
very juicy picture from the same
View attachment 244680
It is going to be very great system little bit I know is they will have a interceptor missile which just like a rocket of attack helicopter. With laser following seeker.. it will be very cheap. Radar will detect EO will guide intercetor as well as laser kill will be there too.
It also jammes drone in a distance of 5km
It is named I think bhargawastra
They were given tot of pinnaka. Now they are developing rockets called maheshwarastra 1 & 2 with 150km & 300km range.. himars equivalent, we will hear some test news of it in next 6 months
They are also making booster of brahmos.
Solar industry is next Bharat forge..
Hope they delivers it..
i guess ordinance factories would die out once the preferencial treatment is stopped privates can out build,with better quality and at compititive prices
The only thing we should do is merged them with pvt sector. There resources facilities talents should not sit quite. If they goes out of bussiness.. it's better to merge them with solar industries..
Infact government will get some ownership percentage they're purchases will be cheaper for them then...

Blademaster

Slightly wrong comparison .. The defence part of kalyani is Kalyani strategic systems limited .
Bharat forge on the other hand is the largest forging company in the world.
What are the metrics that gave rise to the above statement? I want to swell with pride but before I do that I want to make sure I’m on firm ground.

karn

Country flag
What are the metrics that gave rise to the above statement? I want to swell with pride but before I do that I want to make sure I’m on firm ground.
I remember a relative of mine mentioned it off hand and I looked it up .. can't find that exact source
but by revenue this seems a pretty good source

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles