DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Sometimes a KISS is what you need to solve even the most complex of problem
as a practitioner of problem solving, i am well aware. i tried to invent mechanical washing machine in my 5/6th standard before washing machine was a thing in India, in an attempt to reduce my mother's workload in household chores, those drawings are still there somewhere in the house. needless to say, it was more about imagination of a 5th standard kid, than actual science. that problem solving attitude help me later in my professional life.

coming back to original point, as long as what i am trying to convey is understood, it's fine.

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
This channel is the worst mf posts anything he sees on Twitter no checks no nothing
And there comment section is the worst
And shamelessly plagirises with wit text to speech. I used to watch it earlier when I was starting to take interest in defence, realised how bad it was for factual stuff, stopped.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
And shamelessly plagirises with wit text to speech. I used to watch it earlier when I was starting to take interest in defence, realised how bad it was for factual stuff, stopped.
Mf went on about us getting bombers for 1 month even after air force chief said we don't wanna purchase it easily the most stupid defence channel defence decode is great in terms of tachnician knowledge dude an engineer I think

johnj

How is it looking on domestically manufactured air dropped PGM front, will the IAF again ask for emergency procurement(foreign) when the next security escalation happens or self-sufficiency have been attained?
GoI choose import
Reason -
Its not easy to ramp up production, hence GoI order small no.of foreign PGM
Wartime - GoI consider PGM purchase from foreign AFs or redirect their PGM supply to IAF
Its mainly GoI choice not IAF

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
The only real OGs are
Cybersurg
Tamarack

Rest follow Individual channels like Arora and Danveer.

Special mention for Sifuji the ultimate defense pajeet channel.

2016 flooded the internet with gawar channels for the newly arrived gawar masses.

Aditya Ballal

Country flag

Looks like the Ordnance Equipment Factory, Hazratpur, a unit of Troop Comforts Ltd. has its own blog, about some information of the equipment they produce.

Samej Jangir

Country flag
How is L and T able to get so many collaborations with DRDO it's as of they have one window screening for them.
Really weird
L&T is indirectly owned by govt through various PSUs like banks, insurance companies etc.

I do not think so. IN recently ordered to change Chinese origins cameras.

Chinese are great for hacking others hardware and software thru different malwares that are not port thru internet. HikVision is banned in USA and has a very fuzzy hisyory like Huawei.

But the simple logic is whp are thw people that install such things in strategic places. Chinese might be thinking we are nuts...
Why do you think USA does not spy using electronics made in USA? Why only target China while ignoring even greater hacking threat from USA?
Windows 10 or above.

M$ stopped support for Windows 7 in 2020.

Windows 10 support ends in 2025.

Its okay. Windows 7 is fine. Really.
Defence equipments don't need MS support, upgrades etc. They have their own special versions.
Welcome to sarkari way of doing things. Win7 had major security vuls and its 14 years old.
Security is always patched in defence versions. They don't use off the shelf version but modify them heavily. Also, most of the security patches are just bloatwares and data collection excuses by MS on behalf of USA govt. They are not always genuine vulnerabilities

raju1982

Country flag
Why only target China while ignoring even greater hacking threat from USA?
I hope you are not being serious. you are kidding right?

USA, UK, France, Russia, Japan everybody is spying on us, but are you comparing them with China? Chinese commie dictators are single largest threat to Indian nation since British empire. We need to eradicate their electronics first.

Samej Jangir

Country flag
I hope you are not being serious. you are kidding right?

USA, UK, France, Russia, Japan everybody is spying on us, but are you comparing them with China? Chinese commie dictators are single largest threat to Indian nation since British empire. We need to eradicate their electronics first.
Is this based on any logic or your own fantasies? Can you say how is Chinese threat an issue for India? What is the logic or basis for China to threaten India?

raju1982

Country flag
Is this based on any logic or your own fantasies? Can you say how is Chinese threat an issue for India? What is the logic or basis for China to threaten India?
Galwan clash which killed 20 Indian soldiers is my fantasy. Chinese occupying Indian territory also my fantasy. China continiously supplying weapons and nukes to came from my dream. China supporting North Eastern militants are also my story.

Dude, either you are not an Indian or a commie like those who cheered for China during1962 war.

Global Defence

Articles