DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Photon

Country flag
If you don't know something for sure best to keep quiet

That person comicjoke101 is correct , Indian scientists were hired for work in quantum communication projects in Chinese Universities many many years ago to work on same, back than Chinese had only begun research on same, I knew the name of one of the scientists , can't recollect now.
True, many of my friends doing postdoc in china, I also got one PhD Position but later I ignored it and join with my current group in Poland
Nb: Don't ask why you moved abroad, i spent almost 7 year their in search of a PhD position, but no one was ready took me despite I have many publications in good journals,
reasons: I dint qualify any of the PhD entrance exams and I am from general category..if you are an average student from general category,its very difficult to survive in india even if you love your country too much..

Last edited:

Vamsi

Country flag
If you don't know something for sure best to keep quiet

That person comicjoke101 is correct , Indian scientists were hired for work in quantum communication projects in Chinese Universities many many years ago to work on same, back than Chinese had only begun research on same, I knew the name of one of the scientists , can't recollect now.
Recently, a retd Navy officer posted a tweet about a scientist who was harassed by babus, left our country and developed a highly advanced semi conductor technology....I forgot which tecnology it was and name of the scientist....I will search that tweet and will post it here if I find it

Photon

Country flag
True, many of my friends doing postdoc in china, I also got one PhD Position but later I ignored it and join with my current group in Poland
Nb: Don't ask why you moved abroad, i spent almost 7 year their in search of a PhD position, but no one was ready took me despite I have many publications in good journals,
reasons: I dint qualify any of the PhD entrance exams and I am from general category..if you are an average student from general category,its very difficult to survive in india even if you love your country too much..
1645636869550.png

This guy from kerala making USV looking for funds for finishing it??no one was ready to support, this is our state we have capability but no funds..

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
want to do PhD in IIT/IISc/IISER$/etc.? pass an entrance exam
want to work for ISRO? pass an entrance exam
want to work for DRDO? you guessed it write, pass an entrance exam

It is much easier to get a PhD position at similarly ranked institutions outside India. Additional benefits include much higher industrial collaboration and much much higher project funding. I used to order $10000 Dollar consumable stuff like its nothing, meanwhile its like total budget of whole lab for a financial year in desh.

/rant over

(Offtopic) Lucky Bast***. Polish girls are fuc**** HOT and Smart.

vidhwanshak

Country flag
want to do PhD in IIT/IISc/IISER$/etc.? pass an entrance exam
want to work for ISRO? pass an entrance exam
want to work for DRDO? you guessed it write, pass an entrance exam

It is much easier to get a PhD position at similarly ranked institutions outside India. Additional benefits include much higher industrial collaboration and much much higher project funding. I used to order $10000 Dollar consumable stuff like its nothing, meanwhile its like total budget of whole lab for a financial year in desh.

/rant over

(Offtopic) Lucky Bast***. Polish girls are fuc**** HOT and Smart.
The entrance exam seprate the cream and the interview of ISRO/DRDO/BARC is quite difficult and grilling.
The problem comes when the less deserving get selected.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles