DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Hain how, cash and paxstan in the same sentence is the best example of an oxymoron.
Pakistan is a garrison state, that country is still mughal empire like as it revolves around military 🪖 garrisons
In ancient India, temples were centre's of economic activity, in modern Pakistan garrisons are main centre of economic activity

Chinmoy

Country flag

There are almost 72 or may be more DRDO labs in India... fir bhi Saara maal bahar se hi aata hai...

I WONDER WHAT DO THEY MAKE...:hail:
DRDO labs make linen to missiles. They are also engaged in agricultural practices. Basically apart from their core field, they are engaged in those fields too which should have been taken care of by our academia long ago.

As for, why we still import? Because for us license production and more then that JV is much more profitable.

Chinmoy

Country flag

Secret world of drdo failures..
This shows the bullshit attitude of masses towards R&D. We are not doing anything self, but would criticize and audit others. Typical slave mentality.

Tuco

Country flag
Not mk2 , look at distance almost 350 km , , whatever it is , it is a two stage missile , either a SAM or ballastic missile
I have been expecting the test from past one year, so I just cope with it by doing mental gymnastics. Like in this case mki may fly deep into the sea and then fire for security purposes.

SARTHAK

Country flag
I have been expecting the test from past one year, so I just cope with it by doing mental gymnastics. Like in this case mki may fly deep into the sea and then fire for security purposes.
btw do we have ad1 and ad2 operational?if not whts the current status?